Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she's fallen off the weight loss wagon again and deactivated her account? Honestly can't keep up with this girl!

Reactions: 1
She blocked me ages ago so I’m missing out on the car stuff but I don’t think her gofundme was to pay for the whole IVF but just some of it. I think it wouldn’t be realistic to raise thousands of pounds for IVF via your Instagram followers - so maybe that what she meant by reaching target.

That being said, the buying a car thing is very bizarre if you’re saving for IVF. Maybe there was another reason why they’ve delayed IVF and finances were just a cover up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Probably the fact that she enjoyed stuffing her face too much to lose weight in time for her consultations ;)
If I remember rightly, the clinic she has picked (unless it’s changed) didn’t have a weight restriction. So maybe if it was a personal goal to get down to a certain weight before starting

What a bleeping joke. Imagine donating to her go fund me as she’s so desperate for a child but
1. She buys a RANGE ROVER!!! Honestly
2. She drinks/eats out all the time
And
3. She’s lost no weight.

SURELY just SURELY you’d want to get yourself into the best possible position to succeed in your IVF. If you’re that desperate for a baby you’d make all these sacrifices. He’s just as bad as he 100% condones her behaviour/binging. What a waste of everyone’s time and money it’ll be for her to have IVF now after all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry how is no one else talking about this woman 😂😂😂😂
Came back to insta for the 100th time a few months back and then said she had too many haters on the Instagram and made another one. Desperately begged people to follow it (surely the haters would just follow anyway??? Or just look cus it wasn’t private). That didn’t work and she can’t bear the no engagement so came back to her 10k followers that she apparently couldn’t trust 😂
Proper twit

Reactions: 4
Sorry how is no one else talking about this woman 😂😂😂😂
Came back to insta for the 100th time a few months back and then said she had too many haters on the Instagram and made another one. Desperately begged people to follow it (surely the haters would just follow anyway??? Or just look cus it wasn’t private). That didn’t work and she can’t bear the no engagement so came back to her 10k followers that she apparently couldn’t trust 😂
Proper twit
Her page is so inconsistent! I can't see anything now unless I friend request her. But what's the point because she will just get aggy and delete it all again. She could use her struggle in a positive way but all she's arsed about is people liking her

Ah, she is private and I don't want to request to follow her now. Please take screenshots of her hissy fits!

What's her username now?
Shes back on emilys_journeyx 😂 I think the ebradley one was her fresh break then she realised no one cared enough to follow her over so came back

Her page is so inconsistent! I can't see anything now unless I friend request her. But what's the point because she will just get aggy and delete it all again. She could use her struggle in a positive way but all she's arsed about is people liking her
She’s back on her emilys_journeyx page which is open for all the meltdowns 😂

• Haha