Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes back on emilys_journeyx 😂 I think the ebradley one was her fresh break then she realised no one cared enough to follow her over so came back

She’s back on her emilys_journeyx page which is open for all the meltdowns 😂
I can't find it! Must be on the block list

Reactions: 2
Can’t find it either. I’m sure she is on here and changes it as soon as the thread reappears. But in essence Emily, it’s bleeping boring. Either diet or don’t diet no one gives a tit just stop with the one minute going ‘back on plan’ then within 24 hours gorging on takeaway or huge platters of food supplied by your enabler husband.

My issue with her is that she actually did have a few followers who probably really enjoy following her. I was one of those originally, some people find comfort in following people on Instagram.
she’s burnt all those followers with the amount of times she literally activates/deactivates, makes new accounts, declines follow requests , changes her username etc etc.
It’s like she loves having a following but hates it at the same time. Just decide because it’s pretty boring now. As soon as a comment on here appears again she’s off. If you can’t handle people having an opinion than really just don’t have Instagram. Keep it for just family and friends like most people do !

Reactions: 3
My issue with her is that she actually did have a few followers who probably really enjoy following her. I was one of those originally, some people find comfort in following people on Instagram.
she’s burnt all those followers with the amount of times she literally activates/deactivates, makes new accounts, declines follow requests , changes her username etc etc.
It’s like she loves having a following but hates it at the same time. Just decide because it’s pretty boring now. As soon as a comment on here appears again she’s off. If you can’t handle people having an opinion than really just don’t have Instagram. Keep it for just family and friends like most people do !
Yes I agree. I used to like her, I used to like posts, engage in posts and reply to lots of stories with nice things. Then she deactivated after I contributed to the gofundme thing, and then blocked me. Pissed me off!

• Wow
She's locked her account down, deleted all posts and changed the handle to "fcuk_youxx". 😂
Omg I thought you were joking but this is legit hahahaha

She is worryingly unstable. She was all bright and happy, insta back and posting, few comments on here and she’s gone off the cliff again. The worst thing is, no one here has battered her at all. Just joked about her coming back to Instagram. This is not a stable mind/environment to be considering bringing a child into, all jokes aside.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree with this! She could use her account in a positive way if she learnt not to read tattle

I know Emily as we live in the same area (I will be very selective so she doesn’t figure out who I am!)

She actually needs to take a step back - her mental health cannot handle social media. Yet she continues to tag inthestyle, or anything she wears/eats begging for a retweet so she’s clearly trying to build her followers up, yet we have this monthly breakdown!
Emily, if your reading this which you do clearly. Please just step away from social media & focus on your mental health, your life and marriage.

I don't think she's emotionally mature enough to have a child. Comes across as very childish and spoilt, and I think she'd actually really struggle with the reality.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's emotionally mature enough to have a child. Comes across as very childish and spoilt, and I think she'd actually really struggle with the reality.
This. I think it’s her dream, one that lots of people have, to become a mum but I don’t think she’s for a second stepped back and thought about the physical and mental impact. Having a kid is HARD and you need to be solid to stand a chance. I really hope she takes a step back and sorts her head before even thinking about it again.

If she is so overwhelmed with her life as it is, with her part time NHS job, there's no way she'd cope with a baby. She can't even look after herself and clearly is unable to regulate her own emotions.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad this thread is still going! 😂😂 her latest spiel just goes to show how unhinged she is.

Reactions: 1
She has one of the tamest threads on here and is having an absolutely melt down over it 🫠. Some of the threads on here are savage 🤣

As others have said she needs to sort her mental health and well-being out before even thinking of going through IVF. Baby’s are brutal and life with them will kill you off if you’re not mentally stable - I speak from experience.

She has one of the tamest threads on here and is having an absolutely melt down over it 🫠. Some of the threads on here are savage 🤣
😂😂😂😂 honestly. No one has even said anything bad and she’s gone off like a total fruit loop. Girl is insane