Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anybody even talking about her on here? I follow the SW thread and this one and she hasn't been mentioned in ages on either.

She must thrive off attention
A vague mention a couple of pages back. Nothing particularly horrible. We are all jealous apparently. Of what, endless takeaways and Miller and Carter? 🤣 OK then.

Was anybody even talking about her on here? I follow the SW thread and this one and she hasn't been mentioned in ages on either.

She must thrive off attention
She most definitely thrives off attention this girl loves to humiliate people and call them out on her stories. She is desperate for the lime light

She most definitely thrives off attention this girl loves to humiliate people and call them out on her stories. She is desperate for the lime light
agreed, definitely an attention seeker. Constantly posting crying stories moaning about her and her husband having a row then swiftly deleting them

agreed, definitely an attention seeker. Constantly posting crying stories moaning about her and her husband having a row then swiftly deleting them
Im not sure why you would even post stories like that, like people are even interested. Shes always sharing some strippers videos, how desperate she looks and disrespectful towards her husband.

i did use to like her on her weight loss but now i feel she never commits to anything
yes she is determined to be a mam but she goes through fads of different gyms and personal trainers , or goes back onto SW and has now deleted the apps and not doing anything to make way for what im guessing is another trainer she wont last long with

Reactions: 1
i did use to like her on her weight loss but now i feel she never commits to anything
yes she is determined to be a mam but she goes through fads of different gyms and personal trainers , or goes back onto SW and has now deleted the apps and not doing anything to make way for what im guessing is another trainer she wont last long with
I feel for her because she clearly has no clue or direction with what she is actually doing. She doesn't help herself keep posting Tattle on her stories as it just brings people to Tattle. Thats how I found Tattle, by someone posting it on their story.

I feel for her because she clearly has no clue or direction with what she is actually doing. She doesn't help herself keep posting Tattle on her stories as it just brings people to Tattle. Thats how I found Tattle, by someone posting it on their story.
im sure she is a lovely girl - she just needs guidance

Reactions: 2
Ooh didn't realise she had her own thread, I had posted on SW thread about her a few weeks back when she doxxed a bar person.

She seems more obsessed with Tattle than Tattle is with her, she has a extremely quiet thread on here yet has bleated on about it for attention for the past few days 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just such a warped picture she’s painting, she posted quoting some of the tattle posts about her, but out of about 10 comments on here she cherry picked the few bad ones. No mention of the other commenters who say they feel for her and hope she finds help for her mental health or gets some guidance etc…. This is the problem with Instagram, why does everyone who thinks they’re an influencer have an innate inability to represent the full or true picture?!! 😒
If she comes back as reads (despite saying she never will) I hope she realises Tattlers have a problem with people when they lie or bull, sell out for a gifted item etc, there’s no hate for her as a person, just the stories she shares that assume her followers have short term memory loss!

Reactions: 4
It’s just such a warped picture she’s painting, she posted quoting some of the tattle posts about her, but out of about 10 comments on here she cherry picked the few bad ones. No mention of the other commenters who say they feel for her and hope she finds help for her mental health or gets some guidance etc…. This is the problem with Instagram, why does everyone who thinks they’re an influencer have an innate inability to represent the full or true picture?!! 😒
If she comes back as reads (despite saying she never will) I hope she realises Tattlers have a problem with people when they lie or bull, sell out for a gifted item etc, there’s no hate for her as a person, just the stories she shares that assume her followers have short term memory loss!
absolutely agree with this!

She’s at it again! She is the biggest attention seeker, no one is talking about you Emily! If it wasn’t for the fact you keep talking about tattle no one would be on here talking about you.

Reactions: 4
I hope when she conceives her baby “Bradley” (apparently that’s supposed to be in quotation marks? 😂) they’ll not need to seek as much attention and sympathy from strangers as their parents 😇
Also thanks for reminding me to change my account name as baby “Bennett” is cooking away nicely after working my ass off to lose weight and improve my fertility 🥰 if you read this Emily please keep at your goals as I can promise you losing weight really does work in helping with baby making or fertility treatment working,🤞 for you genuinely on that front.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The amount of posts she puts up about tattle is unreal 😂 I think it’s really sad that she is struggling with her fertility, but what better motivation is there to lose weight really.

Reactions: 2
The amount of posts she puts up about tattle is unreal 😂 I think it’s really sad that she is struggling with her fertility, but what better motivation is there to lose weight really.
Its really sad, but if your head isn't in the right place it's so difficult. It took me 7 years to find the motivation to lose weight.

Emily, I really hope you get the baby you want ❤

Its really sad, but if your head isn't in the right place it's so difficult. It took me 7 years to find the motivation to lose weight.

Emily, I really hope you get the baby you want ❤
i just think if she invested as much effort into the weight loss journey as she does into complaining about us , she would start to see results.

my mams friend was on the larger side and struggled to concieve for years with failed IVF attempts but as soon as she shifted the weight, she conceived naturally

Reactions: 3
Just wanted to come back on and say another friend of mine who had to lose weight to conceive has managed to get past the 12 week mark!! So happy for her after all the constant effort she put in and it really does go to show that sticking to it, even when it feels boring and inconvenient can make a difference to your fertility! I know every body is different but as it was part of the convo here I thought I’d share another relevant success story :)

Reactions: 3