Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So like two days ago she swerved The Cambridge Diet for SW and now shes cooking a full roast with stuffing, gravy, onion sauce etc. I’m sure the folk who have donated to her IVF fund - which she needs because her BMI is too high to qualify for it on the NHS - would be delighted to see that.

Reactions: 7
She’s now gone private it would seem, I think her husband is definitely a “feeder
I often wonder why, when she so easily falls off track, why doesn't he support her more? Why, when she wants to constantly order takeaway etc does he go along with it, and not remind her that she will regret it and encourage her to stick to her goals?

Reactions: 2
I often wonder why, when she so easily falls off track, why doesn't he support her more? Why, when she wants to constantly order takeaway etc does he go along with it, and not remind her that she will regret it and encourage her to stick to her goals?
My thought too, if I’ve been doing WW or SW, my partner has always cooked me meals to follow that (not stuffing and other high syn foods).

She has more reason than most when she’s doing it to hopefully fall pregnant.

Reactions: 1
She can’t want one all that badly then if she’s stuffing her face and gaining then. If you did, then surely you’d move heaven and earth to get there.

I feel sorry for the fools who have donated…imagine having the absolute gall to set up a go fund me so that other people pay for your baby, and then they see youre taking the piss out of them. I’d be absolutely raging.

Reactions: 5
I understand people just won’t have the money but surely the money spent on a takeaway would be better saved for the IVF you so desperately want 🙄

no surprise she’s failed at SW though, a 3lb gain on your first week is laughable 🙃

Reactions: 3
Oh wow so she begs for money from all of her many followers and then goes private so they can’t see how she’s spending the money she’s fleeced them of once she’s got as much as she’s clearly gonna get from her go fund me!? That’s some shady GREEDY selfish shiz there, she needs to look in the mirror!

Reactions: 6
Oh wow so she begs for money from all of her many followers and then goes private so they can’t see how she’s spending the money she’s fleeced them of once she’s got as much as she’s clearly gonna get from her go fund me!? That’s some shady GREEDY selfish shiz there, she needs to look in the mirror!
Just when I think she can’t shock me any more.

Have requested to follow ol’ pork chop on IG and she has deleted the request 🤣 I feel attacked!

If anyone manages please post screenshots of her royal duck ups, I have over 9k followers so it can’t surely be because I’m a “lurker”

• Haha
Have requested to follow ol’ pork chop on IG and she has deleted the request 🤣 I feel attacked!

If anyone manages please post screenshots of her royal duck ups, I have over 9k followers so it can’t surely be because I’m a “lurker”
What’s she changed her username to?

I’ve never been on her thread on here before, but I’m kind of pissed off. I’ve donated to her IVF funding, spoken to her multiple times via messages and always interacted with her posts, yet she’s bleeping blocked me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Disgusting really. How does she even know who’s lurking and who has donated but just doesn’t chat? I’d be so pissed off if I donated.
She’ll be back public, she went private briefly before but ended up going back public as she said she wasn’t getting the same benefits or something along those lines.. I can only assume she doesn’t get approached for ads etc on private accounts.

Reactions: 2