Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the weirdest body shape I’ve ever seen, I feel like her legs belong on a completely different body.

Reactions: 2
She's been given the green light for IVF on the NHS but says shes had no investigations....hows that work? You have to jump through hoops to get IVF on the NHS

Reactions: 1
And she's set up a go fund me for people to pay for her IVF :rolleyes:

The reason she won't go down the NHS weight is because she needs to lose weight first whereas obviously the Greek clinic will take her money regardless of her weight. She is unreal.

Reactions: 7
I think it's pretty cheeky setting up the go fund me page when she chooses to only work about 1 shift a week and lies in bed the rest of the time!

Reactions: 8
Mad how she’s been trying for a baby for 10 years and in 10 years she’s not met the BMI criteria to have the proper investigations on the nhs. Also mad how they’ve no savings despite having no kids and apparently living comfortably. Think she’s been lying in bed ordering takeaways for years and just thinking she’ll magically fall pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she has the green light for funding for IVF yet still isn’t in the weight criteria. Doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 4
Nope I'm waiting for IVf on the NHS and I cant imagine they will green light me until I hit target otherwise I could yoyo for months and they'd be wasting their time.

Reactions: 1
Think it's really cheeky to set up a gofundme, then say if they start saving now they'll have the money they need for Jan/Feb?! And works part time!
Begging for money then admitted they can essentially save a grand a month 🙄

How much do all those glorified cuppa soups and porridge sachets cost again...?

Just get an interest free credit card if you're that desperate that you can't wait another 3 months and keep your dignity (and not expose yourself to people judging your finances!)

Reactions: 5
Think it's really cheeky to set up a gofundme, then say if they start saving now they'll have the money they need for Jan/Feb?! And works part time!
Begging for money then admitted they can essentially save a grand a month 🙄

How much do all those glorified cuppa soups and porridge sachets cost again...?

Just get an interest free credit card if you're that desperate that you can't wait another 3 months and keep your dignity (and not expose yourself to people judging your finances!)
And date nights to Miller and Carter..

It’s really quite sad to see someone getting their hopes up like this… the success rate may but 40 something percent but that will not be for people in her bmi bracket, she may think this dr is being nice but he’s just talking to a customer… clinics abroad are much more about sales than what’s sensible, there’s a reason there’s a bmi limit in ivf over here and it’s because the percentage of success decreases massively not to mention the other health risks! These facts don’t just disappear because you get on a plane! Hope she keeps up the weight loss although with more actual nutrition to feed her body and level her hormones!

Reactions: 5
It’s really quite sad to see someone getting their hopes up like this… the success rate may but 40 something percent but that will not be for people in her bmi bracket, she may think this dr is being nice but he’s just talking to a customer… clinics abroad are much more about sales than what’s sensible, there’s a reason there’s a bmi limit in ivf over here and it’s because the percentage of success decreases massively not to mention the other health risks! These facts don’t just disappear because you get on a plane! Hope she keeps up the weight loss although with more actual nutrition to feed her body and level her hormones!
I was thinking this, good on her for trying hard to lose weight BUT in reality this is not sustainable when it comes to her having ivf. She needs to be eating healthily and not essentially starving herself. She could be doing more damage than good on this diet.

Reactions: 3
It's not just getting pregnant that that they want you to be a healthy weight for, though is it. To go though pregnancy and delivery excess weight does add to the risk of complications. I went through one pregnancy very obese and two more at a healthy weight and my experiences were night and day different.

I really, really feel for her and hope she gets the baby she wants so badly, but this diet is not healthy, or sustainable.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for my shout out on your stories Emily regarding my comment about your legs!

I’m glad she’s changed from the previous diet whatever it was called. She needs some real nutrition for her body during ivf and hopefully pregnancy. She may find she puts weight on now though as she was eating next to nothing and now going back to eating proper food.