Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably claim it's all the money she's got on vinted by selling on free clothes she's got from FB marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First thing, why does she need to put ‘setting alarm for 4:45am UK TIME’ but you’re not in the UK Emily hun? We get it, YOU’RE TWO HOURS INFRONT!!

also her friend looked absolutely miserable doing that TikTok video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her story about the drinks ‘always thinking ‘on a budget’ well, because we are’

Wow, the nerve after going on a girls holiday….

Reactions: 11
I will never understand how she thinks that putting the light on let alone the TV will make her go back to sleep. At most if one of my three are awake I will put on a white noise machine or a playlist on Spotify never the bloody TV!

Reactions: 12
2:30 sitting watching tv and she wonders why she won't go back to sleep?
It baffled me when I saw that post. If your child gets up in the night for no reason you keep them in their room and don't do anything that would make them hyper or active. No wonder she wakes up if she knows she can watch telly and probably get a snack.

Reactions: 10
It baffled me when I saw that post. If your child gets up in the night for no reason you keep them in their room and don't do anything that would make them hyper or active. No wonder she wakes up if she knows she can watch telly and probably get a snack.
She's being doing it since Amelia was a baby. Kid knows she can just get up any time and watch tv. Why would she go back to sleep?

Reactions: 6
she’s drinking juice and looks like she got toast as well?! 🫣 I genuinely think she needs to get her in nursery & Emily gets a part time job or something because it’s clearly really affecting her relationship with Amelia..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That is just mental to me, surely she understands she’s massively exacerbating the problem 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Amelia will never sleep 10 hours solid if there’s a treat of toast/juice and tv in the middle of the night🙄

Reactions: 9
she’s drinking juice and looks like she got toast as well?! 🫣 I genuinely think she needs to get her in nursery & Emily gets a part time job or something because it’s clearly really affecting her relationship with Amelia..
Exactly.
I have a toddler, and she's in nursery while me and husband work. It's great for her as she gets to play with loads of different toys and games that we don't have at home, plus the interaction with other kids.
She comes home knackered and happy 😄

She needs to get a job, which I think she would enjoy much more than being a SAHM, and her little one can go to nursery and interact and play.

Reactions: 6