Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about having so much washing up to do cos the dishwasher broke… seriously? What else is she doing all day that she can’t wash a few pots?! We had a small dishwasher, it broke and I told my husband there’s no point getting another until we get a new kitchen with space for a big one. Instead I wash up 2-3 times a day and don’t get a backlog… It’s not that hard. Oh and I work 5 days a week 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I mean I would love to have a dishwasher bit we don't have space and as we rent can't just take a cupboard out! We are also a family of 5 and yes there are times I think screw it I can't be bothered to wash up but even so it's not really a hard task to do the dishes! She literally has nothing else to do all day other than look after the kid!

Reactions: 6
If it’s taken her over an hour to wash the pots, how many days has she not done them for!!!!
I thought this. We are a house of 5 adults and even if I do a Sunday roast and use every pot I own it probs takes about 15mins to wash everything.

On another note!!! Dont know why they don't give the 2 girls their room with it being the bigger one. Thats what I would do if I had a small house and it was causing chaos. They cant keep there kid in a cot for the rest of her life.

I thought this. We are a house of 5 adults and even if I do a Sunday roast and use every pot I own it probs takes about 15mins to wash everything.

On another note!!! Dont know why they don't give the 2 girls their room with it being the bigger one. Thats what I would do if I had a small house and it was causing chaos. They cant keep there kid in a cot for the rest of her life.
It's actually cruel what they're doing to that girl. What if she'd been a boy? What would they have done then? Is she waiting for someone to gift her a house or something 😏

They were incredibly irresponsible to have a second child with absolutely no plan for where the poor little love was going to sleep. Selfish pair of pricks.

Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly, she trapped Dave into it. What Emily Elephant wants, she gets
Well it bit her right in her big colossal walrus arse because since the day she popped out, according to emily, it's been hell on earth and she's the most difficult child that ever walked the earth 🤭 love that for the workshy, scheming lump.

Be careful what you wish for eh Emily! Shame an innocent child has been dragged into her circus life