Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3017590
really hates those kids doesn’t she…. Well one of them anyway
I keep thinking about this. She’s wrong, the quote is wrong, having kids IS fun. My kids test my patience 100 times a day but we have so much fun together as well and it saddens me how quickly they are growing up. I try not to take a single thing for granted, I am so lucky to have them. I often think it would be nice to have a night off, but then when they’re not here I miss them like mad. Emily didn’t seem to miss her kids one bit when she went away for 4 days. The most I’ve left mine for is 2 nights and I hated it 🙈🤣

Reactions: 10
If she’s genuinely worried that amelia would disturb ella then she needs to let ella camp out in their room/living room for a couple weeks whilst they settle amelia into the bedroom. Once amelia is sleeping in her bedroom then ella can go back undisturbed… its like emily makes it harder for herself so she has something to whine about 🥱

Reactions: 3
If she’s genuinely worried that amelia would disturb ella then she needs to let ella camp out in their room/living room for a couple weeks whilst they settle amelia into the bedroom. Once amelia is sleeping in her bedroom then ella can go back undisturbed… its like emily makes it harder for herself so she has something to whine about 🥱
That’s true and also it will get Amelia used to sleeping there earlier in the evening before Ella goes to bed. Great idea, wonder if Emily will take your advice?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or maybe it's time they considered moving to somewhere more appropriate if it's really an issue of space?

What did they think was going to happen when 'the baby' was big enough to not sleep in their room?! She's almost 3...

Moving and finding somewhere to move is hard, but this - for the kids more than the adults who just seem to be burying their heads under the sand until Amelia's cot breaks - must be so much harder!

They've, as my Grandad would say, made a rod for their own backs...

Reactions: 8
Or maybe it's time they considered moving to somewhere more appropriate if it's really an issue of space?

What did they think was going to happen when 'the baby' was big enough to not sleep in their room?! She's almost 3...

Moving and finding somewhere to move is hard, but this - for the kids more than the adults who just seem to be burying their heads under the sand until Amelia's cot breaks - must be so much harder!

They've, as my Grandad would say, made a rod for their own backs...
They can't afford to move because lard arse spends her money on spa weekends abroad

Reactions: 3
She needs to get off her arse and get a job. Then they'd have options such as building an extension or getting an a loft conversion done. Walrus is too selfish to find a real solution to the problems, she just loves playing the victim and moaning

Reactions: 9
Is Ella’s room big enough for the 2 of them?
You’d think they would make it work for two of them, if there’s room for one bed then can’t she get bunk beds unless she’s already got them, little one more than old enough for a bed now and would be safe on bottom bunk, I honestly think it’s more the parents particularly walrus just can’t be arsed doing it than amelia disturbing her older sister.
I had to do all this with one child with additional needs so have no sympathy with these clowns ….you can get most children into a routine if you have the time and patience , best thing I had was a gro clock that worked a charm….sure she could beg and plead online for a freebie or a second hand one sane with bunk beds she spends most of her time scouring South Yorkshire for freebies

Reactions: 6
You’d think they would make it work for two of them, if there’s room for one bed then can’t she get bunk beds unless she’s already got them, little one more than old enough for a bed now and would be safe on bottom bunk, I honestly think it’s more the parents particularly walrus just can’t be arsed doing it than amelia disturbing her older sister.
I had to do all this with one child with additional needs so have no sympathy with these clowns ….you can get most children into a routine if you have the time and patience , best thing I had was a gro clock that worked a charm….sure she could beg and plead online for a freebie or a second hand one sane with bunk beds she spends most of her time scouring South Yorkshire for freebies
I think Ella used to have a mid-sleeper bed, unless I'm imagining it?

Sure there's loads of good quality secondhand bunk beds near her - there's always some in the charity furniture shops here!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but aside from everything else why on earth does she have a camera in Ella’s room? She’s nearly 8!

Reactions: 8
Why has she said in her reel to pace yourself with the cocktails because they’re £4.50, like that’s really expensive? £4.50 for a cocktail? Rack them up and keep them coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she's begging for likes on her Therme reel because Ella "made her" make and post the other one. Making out that that's why they'll both flop...

I dunno why she's been going on and on about the reel of her trip, and answering questions like she's a bloody travel guru...

She's just a beached Walrus in a pair of crocs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she's begging for likes on her Therme reel because Ella "made her" make and post the other one. Making out that that's why they'll both flop...

I dunno why she's been going on and on about the reel of her trip, and answering questions like she's a bloody travel guru...

She's just a beached Walrus in a pair of crocs.
She wants to be another Walk With Me Tim. Waddle With Me Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 5