Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I’ve let my 2.5 year old get up in the middle of the night and watch tv is when he had a sickness bug and had literally thrown up all over his bed and just kept being sick. He fell asleep cuddled up beside me.
He very rarely wakes in the night but if he does I make sure I he stays in his room even if it means either me or my partner have to sit on his floor till he goes back off.

Reactions: 9
Because Emily wanted to snack and drink too
It's probably her waking the kid up each night! Stomping around looking for food whilst she's trying to sleep in that cot that's to small for her 😂😂
Jokes aside looking at the size of her I bet she snores like a jack hammer. It's probably waking her each night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Juice and toast at 2:30am just blows my mind! No wonder Amelia still wakes up in the middle of the night. How can she not see that! Not just her though as hubby is clearly an idiot too if he can’t realise that either 🤯

Reactions: 5
Juice and toast at 2:30am just blows my mind! No wonder Amelia still wakes up in the middle of the night. How can she not see that! Not just her though as hubby is clearly an idiot too if he can’t realise that either 🤯
I don't think 'Hubby' cares when he's staying in bed and she takes Amelia out the way so he can sleep. I know he has work but that's also something they should have thought of when having another child with no space for one!

Reactions: 6
If she feeds her every time she wakes at 2.30 she's literally trained her to do that. It's like training a dog, she is being rewarded with food and gets her own way. You get used to your set meal times and if she can't go all night without having a snack at her age, they've got serious issues that need addressing.

It’s no wonder she’s waking up, there are so many factors; crammed in a tiny cot so she’s banging herself every time she moves, right next to lumpy and lardy snoring and grunting away all night, a tit routine, a tit diet, a boring life with no stimulation… need we go on??

• Sad
Why is she not sharing the bedroom with the other child? My youngest are 7 and 3 and yes the youngest wakes the older one and the older one wakes the younger but on the whole they both have their areas and they enjoying going to bed together!

I know that I snore so would wake the dead let alone a child in a cot, which is why we have always moved the baby out at 9m!

She needs to at least try and see how she is sharing a room with her sister, you never know the constant noise of her parents may be the thing that's waking her aside from the restricted sleeping space and prospect of tv time and snacks as soon as she wakes up!!

I mean soon she should be getting free nursery hours right? At least then the child will be stimulated and possibly more tired!

Reactions: 5
Amelia is up again so another moaning post. She's obviously read on here and seen comments from other night. Gets no time to herself but has 2 hours in garden shed editing a reel about her holiday. Bloody idiot

• Angry
God she's a moaning witch....

Other than everything with Amelia.... "Motion detected in Ella's room" - the kid is 8 (almost?) And you've still a camera on her at night!?

Reactions: 8
Her recent posts about why she bring her little one down makes no sense at all.
My daughter had a phase where she would wake up for a couple of hours and because it was taking ages to settle her she was getting more awake. We ended up having to leave her in the cot and only went in if she got upset, it lasted two nights because she learnt we were not playing and it was bedtime... So I have no sympathy for her, she's done this to herself and her family, it's not the little ones fault.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I’ve just watched that. She is ridiculous. She needs to get Amelia to the dr if she’s not pooped for 6 days. If it’s affecting her so badly, which it doesn’t appear like she’s in pain, the dr should be doing more. I just don’t understand how she thinks bringing her downstairs is ever going to help.

It’s time Amelia moved in with Ella. Maybe in the summer holidays, Ella can put up with a couple of disrupted nights, or maybe there would be no disruption as Amelia would be happy in a decent sized big girl bed, with her sister and not her (probably) heavy snoring mother keeping her awake 🤷‍♀️

They really haven’t tried “everything” at all 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
For years now, she has been bringing Amelia down, giving her snacks, juice, letting her watch tv or like last night, letting her watch a phone/play on an ipad/phone.
Kids aren't stupid. Why would she go back to sleep when she knows you give in every single time and she can come downstairs and have all those things?
---
Why is she not sharing the bedroom with the other child? My youngest are 7 and 3 and yes the youngest wakes the older one and the older one wakes the younger but on the whole they both have their areas and they enjoying going to bed together!

I know that I snore so would wake the dead let alone a child in a cot, which is why we have always moved the baby out at 9m!

She needs to at least try and see how she is sharing a room with her sister, you never know the constant noise of her parents may be the thing that's waking her aside from the restricted sleeping space and prospect of tv time and snacks as soon as she wakes up!!

I mean soon she should be getting free nursery hours right? At least then the child will be stimulated and possibly more tired!
She tried a few months ago but said she kept distrubing Ella 🙄
What is she expecting? They didn't even try her for the whole night

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
For years now, she has been bringing Amelia down, giving her snacks, juice, letting her watch tv or like last night, letting her watch a phone/play on an ipad/phone.
Kids aren't stupid. Why would she go back to sleep when she knows you give in every single time and she can come downstairs and have all those things?
---

She tried a few months ago but said she kept distrubing Ella 🙄
What is she expecting? They didn't even try her for the whole night
School holidays coming up 6 or so weeks surely is enough time to get a shared sleeping routine sorted , that poor younger one will be leeching through that tiny cot anytime soon, it’s the cot being too small probably causes her to wake up 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

They can't commit to anything. As soon as something inconveniences them or is slightly difficult, she goes for the easy option and then wonders why things aren't going how she wants.

Can definitely see her as the type to say no and then as soon as the kid argues, to change to "well have it then"

Reactions: 4