Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me so much her stories. Never has any money to do anything with kids or take them anywhere but gets herself on holiday. Selfish cow. Why not save up and go on a family holiday. 5 years from now hubby will definitely not be there he will be balls deep in btb

Reactions: 10
Annoys me so much her stories. Never has any money to do anything with kids or take them anywhere but gets herself on holiday. Selfish cow. Why not save up and go on a family holiday. 5 years from now hubby will definitely not be there he will be balls deep in btb
She does nothing at home apart from whining on about her kids, she doesn't deserve a holiday, hubbeh does. I truly hope he sees sense and leaves her, take the kids Dave! She doesn't want them.

Reactions: 8
She deffo doesn't want the youngest. It's a shame that she's too lazy to get her fat arse up, get dressed, put a bit of make up on to get outside with her kids! If she can do it on holiday, do it at home?? She just slugs around in a scruffy tent, moaning. She would feel so much better having a bit of pride in herself again

Has she even mentioned Amelia once since being on holiday?

3 posts about Ella that I can remember so far...

Reactions: 11
feel sorry for the poor person that had to give Emily a massage, get that person a raise

• Haha
feel sorry for the poor person that had to give Emily a massage, get that person a raise
Honestly when I saw that pic of her on the bed I just imagined the scene in friend where Ross is massaging the old guy with wooden spoons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People may disagree with me, but no matter how desperate I was for an adult only holiday, I wouldn't be going on a plane without my daughter who is desperate to experience it, and has never been aboard a plane in her life. Then rub her nose in it by sending her pics of myself having an amazing time without her 😳

I'm not saying she can't go away without the kids, but that to me seems ultra selfish. Why does she get to experience luxuries without her family?

For me personally if I couldn't afford to pay for everyone to go, I wouldn't go. But emily feels she's entitled because she's not been on a plane in 10 years.

Reactions: 17
Has she even mentioned Amelia once since being on holiday?

3 posts about Ella that I can remember so far...
It’s sickening how blatant she is about having a favourite. Not even ‘just’ a favourite though, she has a child she actively dislikes and it’s so bloody sad.

Reactions: 6
People may disagree with me, but no matter how desperate I was for an adult only holiday, I wouldn't be going on a plane without my daughter who is desperate to experience it, and has never been aboard a plane in her life. Then rub her nose in it by sending her pics of myself having an amazing time without her 😳

I'm not saying she can't go away without the kids, but that to me seems ultra selfish. Why does she get to experience luxuries without her family?

For me personally if I couldn't afford to pay for everyone to go, I wouldn't go. But emily feels she's entitled because she's not been on a plane in 10 years.
That's what bothered me. She should have gone on a mini break with Ella, since she's Emily the Heffalumps fave

This is the bit for me.

If they'd had a family holiday, something abroad, with them all together I wouldn't feel it's as awful to do this and go away without them and sending back pics about how great it all is.

Poor Ella.

I don't think they've ever taken the first kid on holiday nevermind the 2nd! Closest they get is her mom and dads house where they stay in a caravan thats dumped at the back of her garden near the sea. I could never knowing my children haven't experienced it yet

• Sad
My friends husband has a holiday every year just him and the lads abroad leaving his wife and 2 kids at home. I mean I get that they need time away but they don't have a family holiday every year but he always makes sure he goes on his jaunts, he's excuse is he is the main breadwinner so can do what he wants!

Don't get me wrong every other year me and the other half try and go away but we always make sure we have a family holiday booked in if not a couple of them!

• Wow
  • Sad
It is so so selfish! I also don’t understand how she’s afforded even a mini break when they constantly appear to be skint!

Reactions: 12
Surprised she's not already back complaining about her kids...

That picture of Hubbeh and A looked like they were amazingly happy without her... 😂 Wonder if he's had the time of his life and coped perfectly well being a sole parent for the week...

No doubt she's been rubbing it in his face as she does it solo all the time... :rolleyes:

If she had a family holiday booked then I'd understand. But according to her she's never got any money for treats, always scrimping on the kids stuff. Buying them secondhand, scabbing off Facebook. Then here she is bragging about buying cocktails and going to a spa. We know there will be no family holiday on a plane any time soon. I'll be stunned if there is because they live hand to mouth according to walrus

Reactions: 8