Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been so boring lately.
Is her account still private?
She really has. I actually sort of miss the psychotic rants about how HAPPY THEY ARE HAHAAHHASEEWEAREHAPPYHAHAHA while Dave looks like he’s had a full lobotomy, stood like a Wally in the background with the eyes of a kidnap victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scrolled through her stories thinking these outfits are horrific until I saw the state of Emily and it didn’t surprise me 😂😂😂

I’d be mortified if my mum CONSTANTLY went on about how awful I was and that the morning out was in no way enjoyable, why have another child if you clearly don’t want the effort. 🤷🏽‍♀️
5 bleeping stories worth of just being an hole and broadcasting to the world how much of an inconvenience your child is. I bet she blames LDD for it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Scrolled through her stories thinking these outfits are horrific until I saw the state of Emily and it didn’t surprise me 😂😂😂

I’d be mortified if my mum CONSTANTLY went on about how awful I was and that the morning out was in no way enjoyable, why have another child if you clearly don’t want the effort. 🤷🏽‍♀️
5 bleeping stories worth of just being an hole and broadcasting to the world how much of an inconvenience your child is. I bet she blames LDD for it 😂
The face on her whilst talking about her child 😳

Reactions: 3

If she lost a couple of pound, ok maybe more, then she wouldn't have to be giving out about her child running off! She could manage to go after her!

Reactions: 5
I personally don't understand why you can't just teach your child to hold your hand but 🤷‍♀️
Even when we did use reins, we taught to hand hold at the same time so when we didn't have them, they still knew to hold our hands.
---
Also why does she not want anyone to see her stories and think "what a lovely time that family had"
Why not? Why does it matter?
I hate this thing where they have to always add negatives to the photos/videos.
Post it, get on with it.

Reactions: 8

Still wearing the birthing sack too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic but doesn’t anyone here follow an ex slimming world account I can’t remember her name but she’s just as pathetic as Emily and I can’t remember her name and I want to read her thread 😂 she had a stinky fat dog and a baby last June called lilah I think she’s from Teesside area. She has a tattle but can’t remember her name

• Haha
Off topic but doesn’t anyone here follow an ex slimming world account I can’t remember her name but she’s just as pathetic as Emily and I can’t remember her name and I want to read her thread 😂 she had a stinky fat dog and a baby last June called lilah I think she’s from Teesside area. She has a tattle but can’t remember her name
Simply_stephjoy26 I think you mean!

Reactions: 2
Here you go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bloody woman wanting checkerboard flooring for her garden shed but has openly admitted on insta she doesn’t want to actually pay for it new. Sorry hun that’s how life works she’s basically giving out that no one is selling a roll of it for her to get a freebie on Facebook

Also this story I definitely read bones in the context of sex and my skin started crawling 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day, another baking miracle from Emily... barbie cake-pops for a village event. Imagine her delivering them with the state of her nails, and knowing you're expected to feed them to kids... :sick:

At what point - when you're providing food at an 'event' do you, or should you, need a food hygiene rating, cos I'm not sure she'd get 'satisfactory'.

She also fucked me off with having to point out she was having to force herself to not correct Ella's painting of the summerhouse... Isn't it Ella's summerhouse? And she's loving doing it, so let her, rather than correcting her work!

If Emily's so great why doesn't she get herself a job as a bleeping decorator? Maybe because the ladders aren't rated for walruses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day, another baking miracle from Emily... barbie cake-pops for a village event. Imagine her delivering them with the state of her nails, and knowing you're expected to feed them to kids... :sick:

At what point - when you're providing food at an 'event' do you, or should you, need a food hygiene rating, cos I'm not sure she'd get 'satisfactory'.

She also fucked me off with having to point out she was having to force herself to not correct Ella's painting of the summerhouse... Isn't it Ella's summerhouse? And she's loving doing it, so let her, rather than correcting her work!

If Emily's so great why doesn't she get herself a job as a bleeping decorator? Maybe because the ladders aren't rated for walruses.

The fact that they've not been covered since they were made too.
She said the rain got to them as well.
So she was giving everyone rain soaked cake pops that have been out all night/morning too with Ella breathing all over them on the way there 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The fact that they've not been covered since they were made too.
She said the rain got to them as well.
So she was giving everyone rain soaked cake pops that have been out all night/morning too with Ella breathing all over them on the way there 😂
Yum! :LOL:(n)
---
Bloody woman wanting checkerboard flooring for her garden shed but has openly admitted on insta she doesn’t want to actually pay for it new. Sorry hun that’s how life works she’s basically giving out that no one is selling a roll of it for her to get a freebie on Facebook

Also this story I definitely read bones in the context of sex and my skin started crawling 😂😂
Also meant to say - putting the exact measurements on a story is so obviously begging for someone to gift 'find' her a roll end...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t have any left handed children but wouldn’t it be obvious when she started playing with toys etc, surely she would’ve had a dominant hand??

Reactions: 2
I don’t have any left handed children but wouldn’t it be obvious when she started playing with toys etc, surely she would’ve had a dominant hand??
I don't know why she was "shocked" 😂

I mean, kids tend to use both hands to start with but like she says Amelia is right handed. You can usually tell by that age.
So I don't understand the massive shock 😂

She really does seem to hate amelia
She really does... and it's all me, me, me... "I really suffered" and not "Poor Kid is knackered, and all over the place".
Maybe it's time for her own room? Some routine and stimulation like nursery?
She's just salty she didn't get her doughnut filled.

Also worth mentioning here for maybe future reference - Amelia went to the podiatrist yesterday, and Walrus said she was upset afterwards. Maybe her routine was disrupted by that?

ETA: Her story about Mummy and Daddy Wife and Husband night out, really annoyed me - if you want to be 'you' use your names, not your labels of ownership!

Reactions: 9