Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got no money, but she had tickets to a gig with her parents that she's wasted, and she's going on holiday without them.... she can always find money when it's for her!

Reactions: 10
I hadn’t watched the rest of the stories…. The hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why can’t she take travel size bottles like the rest of the muggles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So her air fryer blows up so she immediately takes to stories to cry about it in the hopes tefal gift her a new one.
She also posted about getting cards off a small business…did she pay for them or were they also gifted? 🤔 it’s sad these poor small businesses think they can’t succeed without the walrus’s help similar to that porky pig one and has mentioned before

Reactions: 7
It's the mentioning the full name of the actifry which really shows how she's tagging and begging for a new one... 😂
If I remember right they did gift her the first one, but she's a nobody now so gonna just look and laugh... especially when she's had it so long!

Don't even think they make them anymore...!

Probably wants to sell the tickets to get herself a new one, tickets were about £50 each! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Where has she gone on holiday? Feel like I’ve missed a lot and now she is on a plane with a ‘friend’ I’ve never seen her mention before 😆

Selfish cow. Ella wants to see the view from a plane taking off. Why not take her for a city break jaunt, she could benefit from mother daughter time, but no you go and be selfish with your so called friend

Reactions: 8
List of things she's missed going on Holiday;

1) Father's Day
2) Gig with her parents
3) Ella's cubs/scouts parade

To go on a holiday when she's got no money... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She's hating all the walking, the lazy lump 🤣🤣🤣 that's the most she's had to move in years!

And what does she look like in that hat and dress next to the other tourists 🙈🤣🤣🤣 did she think she was off to Benidorm??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t even know she had friends, news to me that she’s got someone she’s that close to!

• Haha
Reactions: 5