Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helpmeout

Thought she looked much better before with little ones. They’re not huge but I think they’re still too big for her frame. Hate big football tits.

Reactions: 8

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Really weird isn’t it? I get bad vibes from that guy, the way Kate always posts about him being amazing and how everyone should have a PG in their life..it’s like he’s writing it himself! He defo seems like a controlling wee ned!

Kate is seriously turning into a mini Emily... That's the PG influence for ya

Nestor

I’ve not seen her forever on my insta, I only see the Glasgow lot from wee girls reposting their pics like omg goalllllssssss wow amazing sis 🤮🤮🤮🥴
I’m pretty sure a lot of them have “engagement support circles” where they make sure to repost other influencers posts. It’s obvious with Emma Sinclair’s Clique / those that she managers.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Sorry why would you want my insta handle on a gossip page for one ain't gonna give myself away. no wonder people are not giving any Goss because of the High Paul's. Paul is nothing but scum his sister god rest her soul overdosed and he's still punting the guy is rotten to the core his day will come like his friend's.
It was a joke from @Elle__Dee

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendgirl2020

Hello! Just jumping into this thread, I go back and forth with Tattle and havent been on in ages. I was happy to see Emily Shak finally got a thread as the others kept on getting deleted. Credit to Emily, I respect how she has kept tight lipped on the whole Paul/divorce situation. She could have let rip, instead she has maintained dignity and got on with the job. If anything, its worked out well for her.
Kate...wow. Stunning girl but has very slowly morphed into a version of Emily. Its sad to see, but not unusual. Anyone else notice the common theme around Glasgow insta/influencers? They are all throwing out the same content day in day out. I find it so boring. They have invented this new accent which is a mix between Glasgow uni and Edinburgh? What is that??
And worth a mention, because there is a link. Steffani Deans, who is an ex of Chic and not friends with Emily, throws out almost identical content. Her bio with her name and the flags are the exact same as Emily’s. They do like for like photos and i find it bizarre! The “no parking” photo was the most recent. Steffani posted first i think to give her, her dues, but something going on there 😆

• Heart
What I am disgusted about, is that her father died from covid and she deliberately broke lock down rules and put others at danger!! No wonder she was trying to hide it!! She may have followers but I question if she has morals !

Mcjlxi

She portrays herself all sweet & innocent on Instagram on reality she’s a self centred, lying, cheating idiot.

• Angry

KKW

I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

coleywoley

The outfits she wears are literally only appropriate for modelling like a loon ball in the town. I don’t know anyone who would actually wear them. And getting your Mum to picture you in the near-scud, is just 😩.

• Haha
What pisses me off about these idiots, they get free clothes and have the audacity to sell them, when they go out for food, there pictures have enough food for 20 people, do they have any idea how that comes a cross as being entitled snd selfish grrrr

Scotsgirl26

Emily just does FAR too many ads in my opinion & tries to hide the “Ad” in with the background. The ONLY time she speaks on her stories is to tell us all about how much she loves Iconic makeup 🙄

Manc_Girl28

She started every single VLOG with "Hi guys I am so obsessed with...". She's not a natural. Smarter girls would be expanding into talent management, marketing etc Shak is still flashing her 200cc Ross Hall fakes in the snow.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
This!!

to me it’s more embarrassing that Emily has never seemed to developed a style to suit her age. Instead she seems to be spending time travelling into town to take photographs in the empty streets wearing cheap shite clothes. Me and my friends want to see clothes that we can wear every day or to work not clothes that will end up in landfill in a week
I agree! Me and my friends want to see mid price and good quality clothes to wear more than once!!! Fast fashion has been in the spotlight so much recently and it is disappointing to see people like her still promoting it like it isn’t an issue!! She has been promoting SuperDry loads recently too wtf is that about?????

dougdoug

Anyone seen wee mollys post in a bikini in the middle of the road today ? Was bloody cold today aswell. Sunny but chilly! Maybe that’s why she needed the long boots 😂

Yeh she’s had some lockdown speed bumps put in. Not surprised though as anything shak does she follows...
That plus her rant on stories about selling free clothes

not surprised about steffani. The only thing sadder than a girl in her 30s dressing in ridiculous clothes for insta is another girl in her 30s who’s obsessed with her 🥴

hi a mean hello

Thank god it wasn’t just me!
p.s sorry some of my writing got missed i do have dyslexia. paul and Debbie who owns indio beauty's husband had fell out because they knew Emily messed pg about with another guy before chic it all came to a head. then Paul met Kate there was new pal a ex of Debbie's freind she carried story's from both sides . Emily is very good friend with Debbie they r all batting for the same group .