Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rach_111

She followed Emily for years, seen that they had split up and swooped in there and grafted via the gram like a mf… even tho he kept her secret for ages whilst he continued his hate campaign against Emily :ROFLMAO: She always proper loved Emily’s style too so she’s probably buzzin oot her wee tatas that she has the funds to buy all the same clothes as her now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GLW82

When she was married to pg she was renting a place near where some of my friends live, they rented it off an old couple and completely trashed the place, she is a manky midden, apparently a plumber went in and she left faeces stained pants lying all over the place, the property was absolutely filthy. When they moved out, the owners in their 70s tried to claim from them for the absolutely disgusting state of the place but backed off when they were threatened by the ex husbands boys. She is foul. Probably why she hasn't dated 'up' she's a dirty, clatty b*tch
I find the faeces stained pants part hard to believe but I did laugh 😂😂

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
The wedding pictures are stunning. And the photographer has definitely made Paul look classically handsome..then you go on his Instagram page and hear him open his gob 😬

• Haha

Scotsgirl26

She did put up 1 thing on her story but if you didn’t hear/know about the rumour you would of had no idea what she was on about....I can’t even remember exactly what it said but it was something like “silly little rumours come on guys” or something like that so she definitely didn’t leave him immediately at least & also after she had deleted his name & pics from her acc Paul put on his insta that he had actually went to meet Emily in Dubai and was with her for the week but she didn’t let on to anyone & didn’t want anyone to know.....I think she definitely has another side to her!

Reactions: 7

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Its like her self esteem has dipped, getting a boob job when she didn't need one, that's up to her at the end of the day. One of the Maldives pics her face looked a bit puffy with, I would imagine fillers. I don't get a good vibe from her bf at all, he just comes across cocky and aggressive. I know she's just lost her dad but she seems really unhappy. PG worshipped her, I don't think she's as happy in her relationship but that's maybe just my take on it
I get that vibe too. The clothes and brands she’s ‘influencing’ for are mostly under 25s so she probably does feel pressure to keep up a youthful appearance and knows that it won’t last forever but she’s been on the modelling scene for a long time so must know this already. Personally speaking I’m more secure and happy in my own skin now in my 30s than I ever was as a teenager or my 20s.
Her and Paul were definitely more of a team and more natural together but they were together a long time. Chick comes across as a bit of a hanger on. He’s shady af and I’m really surprised she’s with another dodgy bloke instead of someone decent but then someone with a normal job wouldn’t fit into her lifestyle. How’s a nightclub boss managing to afford his lifestyle when his income has stopped since March last year........

Last edited:

td2553

Kimmo G had one but it’s closed! If you search you should still be able to read it.
Why did it get closed? She’s old and haggard looking and her voice give me strength
Move over Emily you have got some serious competition 🤣🤣🤣
The Scottish Influencers make me cringe daily 🥴

• Haha

Lioness1

Chatty Member
I used to think of the Maldives as proper luxury, classy destination but the past few years it’s just been like a holding pen for Z listers, influencers, Only Fans models! If I went there I would be wanting to be around old businessmen and women who are fucking loaded but you have no idea who they are and maybe Daniel Craig or something like that 🤣

I actually said the same the other day. It looks amazing, paradise but these influencers just make it look boring like there is nothing else to do but take pics of yourself walking up the stairs out of the sea!

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
It seems like the Glasgow influencer Saturday routine is to go into town for some pics MM also had a shoot there today.

Maybe Kate just finally grew the balls to tell PG all of the shit he posts is just WEIRD!!! And obsessive with Emily.

Zipperbag

The travel company assured her it was safe??! What does that even mean? She's lost the plot for the sake of a few IG likes. Since when does a travel company dictate what's right and what's wrong?

The clear fact is that she's broken the law by travelling from a Tier 4 area or an area under temporary lockdown to Glasgow Airport to fly away for a self indulgent holiday to the Maldives. This is despite the fact one of her parents died from Covid a few weeks ago.

She really is an odious individual. Completely devoid of morals and frankly the ultimate Covidiot.

Way to go Emily.
Oh didn’t you realise? Trending travel are such a good travel company that they’ve been able to ban covid from any of their holidays - which is why they’ve been able to assure her it was safe! How amazing is that! 🙄

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Emily looks like she has difficulty talking with those veneers in and the lip filler's not helping. Telling us to be conscious of the environment when she's been on more flights in the last year than I've had hot dinners. Do as I say...not as I do, give me a break!

Also confused by the hair. It does look much lighter. Maybe the sun yeah, but surely not that much?

Loving the Chanel bags being wheeled out for her snow pics. Looks dead practical, you can definitely fit all your snow accessories in there.
Hahaha this made me laugh. Aye nothing more snow practical than a CK bra and a chanel leather bag. Sure where else would you store the snow man's carrot while you are building it??!!

She is on the road to being irrelevant now...she influences me away from the brand she promotes!
So true the hair has lightened a lot. Wonder is it just the sun/chlorine. I thought she was so much better with her really dark hair years ago

That house story is horrible.

PG comes across mega controlling. I think the insta was so disrespectful even if it did end on bad terms. If I was Kate I would be scared cause he obviously doesn't like not getting his own way. His constant declarations of love are weird, him and Emily seemed mad cheesey together too but after she shared something about controlling relationships (like one of those inspirational quotes to her story). Very odd how Kate is becoming a mini Emily, her confidence must be shook with him.

Is Chick not the owner of the club now? So what does he actually do?

I take it he doesn’t see his kids then? And Vanessa thinks that’s ok, normal?
Think someone said earlier that he doesn't. Vanessa sounds mental if that tattoo story is true

Fair play to Nicola then, sounds like Kyle is an idiot. Imagine covering up your children's names or asking your partner to do that! Vanessa and Nicola are so similar he definitely has a type.

Any tea on Kate? I thought it was funny Emily went back dark after Kate clearly went blonde to copy her look 😅😅

• Haha