Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to see if Miss Molly had a thread after her ranting on insta tonight 😂.

She really thinks she’s a cut above now, it’s so embarrassing to hear her be so condescending.

An influencer forever??? Come onnnnn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am mortified for her!!!

just proves That these embarrassing influencers will grab anything to promote as long as it’s free...then to say she sells to make the money. Any business that gifts her after this are fools!!!

Reactions: 6
Omg so cringe! Also looked it up on Twitter and only about 3 people have tweeted about it, hardly a big scandal! More tweeted after she drew attention to it.

She’s right about one thing though, influencers are the real pandemic, because 99% of them do nothing useful for society

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t take my eyes off her lip filler in her stories it’s like half of her lip is missing!

Plenty tweets now that she’s given it attention! If she’d just ignored it there wouldn’t have been half the backlash🤣 cringing at how much she thinks she’s above everyone else as if no one else in life faces criticism

Reactions: 3
I kind of agree with her fair enough to make money. But im so fed up wae influenecers. And yeh a wish she wud stop with the lip fillers

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I wish I had never come across this site, the number of insignificant influencers I have been introduced to is wild. I think I’ve been living under a rock happily not knowing who any of these Scottish influencers are 😂

Reactions: 7
when I was looking for a tweet in question I saw some mentioning that she sold a story about a rangers party to the sun?? Hadn’t heard it before does anyone have the tea on that?

when I was looking for a tweet in question I saw some mentioning that she sold a story about a rangers party to the sun?? Hadn’t heard it before does anyone have the tea on that?
also saw this and soo intrigued! She claims she’s a huge Celtic fan so why was she at rangers party?!?

Reactions: 4
Just saw on Instagram her sister has travelled down to England to go shopping!? what is wrong with them! The whole family is a disgrace

Think her sister lilly was partying with rangers player wen they got caught breaching covid rules few months ago . Thats my take on that comment anyway

They are all so orange as well from fake tan. Imagine how bad it looks in person without the filter! Be all patchy and streaky 🤮😆

Probably the worst thing about her and other Glasgow influencers is the unhealthy and unrealistic beauty standards they are setting for their young impressionable audience. They promote lip fillers, tanning beds, edit their photos to change their appearance, use Facetune and pose/edit in ways that make them look tiny. In her calorie challenge video she constantly mentioned only eating 1/2 meals a day or eating like a bird- imagine the impact that’s going to have on young teenagers watching her who will copy this. Younger people who will look up to her and similar influencer and compare themselves to edited/fake images. It’s so upsetting the impact they are having and I don’t think any of them realise or care of the consequences.

Reactions: 21
Not in a mean way at all, because I feel sorry for her and anyone else who suffers, but she so scarily gives off the impression that she has a full blown eating disorder :(

I'm mortified that she's advertising a new version of like Farmville on insta. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm mortified that she's advertising a new version of like Farmville on insta. Wtf.
Hahahaha I was waiting for someone to say something about that on here 🤣 they will actually do anything for money! Surly she doesn’t realise how embarrassing that is and thinks people actually believe she plays that

Reactions: 3
Surely not one single download of that game from her ad hahaha, is anyone supposed to believe that ??

Is it just me that thinks her voice is so like a mean girl at school talking down to you but pretending to be nice lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.