Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livesthegossip_

Dresses like a cheap teenager. She’s also in her 30’s oldest influencers in town😂 I say ‘influencers’ as chick reeks desperation to be a famous influencer off his birds back. I skip past most of her stories now as they just fast fashion outfits she’s got for free. Cheap tat that nobody over the age of 20 is buying

yes PG is clearly unhinged & not whiter than white but at least He stayed in the background couldn’t be arsed with Instagram fake life’s

Reactions: 9

livesthegossip_

I don’t know why you would get a kick out of slaughtering Abbie. She’s a normal down to earth girl what you see is what you get, she doesn’t show off doesn’t lead a fake Instagram life. She says she can’t afford things treats herself if she gets a good pay one month. Her bf works offshore & they just lead a normal life & also don’t portray the perfect relationship.
There’s more fake’s to be talking about than them tbh like Chick and his fake watches 😂😂 cringe when emily gets his watch in on her stories. surely he’s told her they aren’t real it’s a pure red neck showing them like hellloo we all know chick can’t afford a hundred grand watch stop embarrassing yourselfs

• Haha

LeBlonde

Totally agree that Emily looks dead behind the eyes. She positively radiated confidence and happiness in the pics that her ex took of her. She knew then that she was adored. Now she is with someone who she clearly feels insecure with.
She also now needs to learn how to dress her new body shape after the boob job. On Chick’s page the pink maxi dress looks dreadful with the big boobs under it. Would have looked amazing on her previously. Now it just looks matronly.

Manc_Girl28

She's a woman in her mid 30s trying to compete with girls aged 18 to 25. It won't be long before she starts getting overlooked for much younger models. It happens to the best of us unfortunately.

Paul is one of those who has a vacant look behind his eyes. A few pennies short of a pound. But he can buy designer gear so who cares right? 🤣
I see darkness not vacancy, he strikes me as a narcissist. Manipulates with designer goods to impressionable fools. Didn't Emily hint he was abusive?? Any man who makes an insta slagging someone he "loved" is a prick, even if she is a twat don't go to that level, it is so embarrassing. Poor Kate. She needs to walk away before she is another casualty

GLW82

Emily and Chick live in a bizarre set up 30 mins drive from Glasgow - resembles Coronation Street and the outside is not what a 1 million plus blogger will be taking photos of hence why she never has.
He no longer has a stake in the nightclub selling out - his uncle is Mincey is not to be messed with and currently doing serious time.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lioness1

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she even bothered to lie and say she’s been there since last weekend when she has travelled from a tier 4 area anyway, never mind the lockdown!

GLW82

Is mincey his uncle?? I know him! Yeah is a psycho, used to hang about with other “gangsters” in Glasgow nightclubs.
He got a seven year sentence in 2013 so will be out of jail now.
Real name is David McKenzie... just shows Emily has went from one to another.
This will explain why Chick didn't get a kicking for stealing his pal's Wife...

What a shambles of a situation
Yeah Mincey is Chick’s very close uncle I’m pretty sure he is back inside (might be wrong tho)

Yeah it’s a small quite town that’s probably why she does what the rest of the glasgow wannabes do & hangs around park circus 😂😂 she obviously likes the bad boys ..
😂😂😂 It’s hillarious - all the Glasgow girls posing about Park Circus getting pics outside random peoples doorways 😂😂
Shak will never post outside her place and don’t blame her - the only passing traffic will be the bus to Cumbernauld

jodes55

I see Kate has made her profile public again.

Clearly missing the validation of strangers liking her pictures.

Also uploading the Emily shak style pics again with a picture of her new hair do... very very odd and stalker-ish.

why does she not realise she does not have a following and that absolutly no one cares about her hair :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
How do you know?
Thanks moo9595, you can tell by the fake leather...it’s not a good quality leather (you can see it at the corners) I am surprised , she is doing well for herself , she could buy a real one. I would rather see people with styling what they can afford than having fakes...it’s a bit embarrassing!!

LV earrings and a Rolex all for getting your photo in the car.. oh what a fickle life they live. Trying to be your bfs ex screams insecurity. I feel awful for the girl, she is stunning and shouldn't feel like that. What a shame.

• Heart
  • Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Totally agree she needs to dissolve the lips, I dont get the appeal at all with people having them ruining their faces. It is the upper lip I cant deal with. She a stunning girl she doesn't need it.

Must say I love the dark hair on her
She looks stunning with her hair dark, I just hope she tones it down a bit with the fillers, she really doesn't need it at all. Sometimes I wish I could give these girls a shake, I think they forget what naturally beautiful looks like. Although you could tell she'd had work done over the last few years, I thought it was quite subtle but those last couple of pictures look like a different person.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Yeah I'm sure she's had a boob job, one of her friends looks likes she's had one too. I thought she had a lovely figure before, and still does to be fair. It's a strange age to get one, usually in your thirties you're a bit more secure with yourself and settled. She's obviously done well from her figure so far, and she's not had any major body changes like having kids, just seems a bit random, maybe the new man is in to it. I do like her she's obviously a clever girl and she's quite a closed book as well, which is a change from the usual. I hope it's not the start of more plastic surgery because she really doesn't need it.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I wonder is it PG telling her how to pose or is she asking for tips since he was the man behind the camera for all those years with Emily he will know all the tricks and poses!!!

Is she really copying her or are they both just so boringly generic that they morph into the same person? It’s hard to tell who is copying who when half the people on Instagram have the same ‘signature’ look.

Reactions: 8
What is she really showing off...she is fake? It’s a shame that people with fakes clothes, tits and morals have a influence on society !!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
My friends and I say this every week......wtf is the obsession with Dubai? Yes it’s warm and sunny but other than that it’s not a very fun place to go.

ecosse84

I don’t no how kimmy G has avoided her own thread she is up there with roasters

Shes another advert for proceeds of crime .

Her gram was littered with flash photos, designer gear and constant holidays, which have since been removed and shes now trying to be An influencer.

Her mans pals with nearly every shady person in and around Glasgow and punts gear.

The End

• Haha