Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Kate and PG must’ve been reading here 😂😂😂 shes now private and his bio that was the same as Emily’s has changed it now says Kate with a heart, awkward 😬 wonder what one of them has been reading the Emily Shak thread 🤣 agree with everyone else he seems controlling and obsessed with his ex, also feel like all the stuff he posts with the captions about never taking her for granted and forget about the designer stuff, all you need is loyalty etc are digs at Emily and acting like he’s always been an amazing bf so it wasn’t his fault they finished etc. Weird, move on already or at least don’t involve your new gf
Defo Paul. I’m sure he probably Google’s her at least once a week and it’s lead him here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Kyle cheated on his fiancé tori with Nicola when she was miss Scotland. Nicola went on to do various spreads in Scottish papers claiming to have changed him. They married had two kids and Kyle was caught cheating with a chambermaid during an away game (would have been others)

Nicola left him. He was then introduced to Vanessa through some Celtic player who is married to her sister. Vanessa also did spreads in papers claiming to have changed him. Kyle was caught sending x rated pics to someone a few weeks before Vanessa gave birth in 2018. They have went on to have another child ...see a pattern

also both women have turned severely malnourished both during and after relationships with him
He is prime example of someone who only gets women because he's a footballer with money, always thought he was a dog since he ditched his first girlfriend for Nicola, she had a lucky escape mind you, seemed a nice normal lass, I'm sure she was a nurse. A bit like Wayne Rooney, doesn't matter if he's got a gorgeous wife and kids he'll still try and shag anything with a pulse, some guys are just like that, and some women just put up with it, would rather be living in a bedsit with my dignity than sitting in my mansion next to my husband while he's snap chatting his bits to god knows who.

I'm not too sure what to make of Emily recently. To be honest before all this I did quite like that she kept her life private and instagram was her job, you could tell that, she used it for modelling clothes and I kind of appreciated that she didnt push the usual influencer stuff like body positivity, when you've had work done, the flashy cars and house stuff, I mean yeah she showed a bit but not in your face, none of the trading scam stuff, I mean it was budget fashion, pretty harmless. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this holiday with everything going on, and the boob job just seems pretty random as well in the middle of a pandemic. The latest q&a trying to justify it all was also weird. I sometimes feel like these influencers struggle to live a normal life, this lockdown just highlights how hard they actually find it, sooner or later real life bites you on the arse.
I do agree, I loved Emily when she would create quirky outfits & I genuinely believed she was a lovely person who was and got lucky.What started to put me off her (the same with the other influences , especially the ODOLLs) is that they would flash all the great parts about their life I.e. clothes, holidays, all the cute things their boyfriends would for them. However when life isn’t perfect there is no mention of it & everyone starts talking about not sharing cause of boundaries until they are happy again in other relationship. Again, I am disgusted about how she went on holiday, ignored lockdown rules & ultimately contributes to the disease which sadly killed her dad. I obviously given her too much credit! I think the is the start of the demise of the influencer!!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Maybe she has finally realised that swanning into a restaurant of a 5 star hotel half naked isn’t the way that normal aDuLtS dress

• Haha

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I thought the same...it’s so weird! I bet that’s why Emily dyed her hair dark. Kate is a pretty girl why can’t she just do her own thing..don’t understand why people chase the gram life..it’s so vacuous. Stop trying to convince people you’re happy...Just put ur phone down and live your goddamn life 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I cannot deal with how much Kate is trying to be Emily. Wonder if she will be getting a boob job next. The last pic she’s uploaded could actually be Emily.

Jmx

Chatty Member
He will be on about 35-45 if he works for network rail they pay well compared with the same jobs at other places. They pay 25-30 for jobs that other places pay 20-25. No where near enough to live the lavish lifestyle they make out on insta but!!

Stef Dean’s photoshop has been off the scale recently!! Do they think nobody notices how heavily edited their pics are when you see them in the street and they look nothing like their grid posts???
He does work for NR and the starting salary is £25k, I know this because he does my old job!

Swx

Chatty Member
I wondered this recently as well, she used to wear things without a bra a lot and her boobs were always quite low hanging I thought (no shade just an observation) but wasn’t sure if she was just wearing a bra more often recently? Lol who knows, I agree she has an amazing figure
Also maybe we should have a thread for AB?

Alectrona

What these photos show is that Emily has spent half of lockdown in another house. Different doors, kitchen and bathroom pics. And that loft room clearly in another house. Which I did already suspect as she did a story looking out the window a while ago and it looked like a city view, not countryside.
One rule for Emily and one for the rest of us.

dramaismymiddlename

She did put up 1 thing on her story but if you didn’t hear/know about the rumour you would of had no idea what she was on about....I can’t even remember exactly what it said but it was something like “silly little rumours come on guys” or something like that so she definitely didn’t leave him immediately at least & also after she had deleted his name & pics from her acc Paul put on his insta that he had actually went to meet Emily in Dubai and was with her for the week but she didn’t let on to anyone & didn’t want anyone to know.....I think she definitely has another side to her!
Paul flew to dubai where Emily was staying herself to sort their marriage out because she confessed to cheating on him/shagging another guy over there.
She plays little miss innocent but is far from it.

Emily's only response on her instagram to the Paul scandal. Hardly a supportive message considering what was said about her husband1

On another point, someone posted on here earlier that Emily seems miserable with Chick.
I happen to fully agree with this. When she was with Paul she was glowing, looked genuniely happy and she was his princess.

With Chick she seems genuinley down and her boob job was not needed. She had a gorgeous, actually perfect figure before.

As much as we can slate her on here, I feel for her. I honestly hope she ditches the controlling "gangster" men and meets someone nice who supports her "business' and she can build a happy life with. Chick will dump her when he gets bored.

Attachments

Last edited:

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Check out Kate’s new post, she is morphing into Emily so much that she will end with a boob job dating Chick 😂😂😂
Best comment ever! I don't get it, did pg no make a post ages ago slagging off folk who do this exact pose...and here's his new burd following suit...these folk can't help themselves. I actually thought Kate was maybe a bit more normal...she is actually Emily part 2.

• Haha

Herewegooo

My boyfriend went to school with Kate, Paul’s new gf. Says it’s mental she’s with him as she would have been super shy at school, but is quite stuck up and posh. Can’t imagine her family are impressed but maybe they are since he has money ? Or it seems like he does..? I find it so embarrassing she’s living in the house that Emily decorated, dear god posting selfie’s in the exact with same mirror and floor that was on Shak’s Shak. Couldn’t make it up, these ppl need their own show hahaha

They should be refused to come back or made to actually quarantine. Sure we would all love a holiday but what a joke. And how can Chick claim work when his club is in Glasgow 😅😅

That lot have really turned my off Dubai..

BR006

Ah right, apologies for tht

Wtf is he wearing
He gives me the absolute bile 🤢🤢 hes so greasy looking and that hair and tattoos! Not to mention his costume jewellery 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly on the tanning injections aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ He clearly thinks he’s a ten… son you’re lucky if you’re scraping a 5!

Oh I forgot the teeth aswell!!!! I think he’s just with Emily to boost his own “influencer” profile! I actually cringe at his pics of him posing oh sorry candid!!! How any lassie can find that attractive is beyond me!

• Haha

Scotsgirl26

This is her 4th trip abroad this year as well & a trip to England. She will be away as much as possible this year as well. From everything I’ve heard previously and on here it seems she is quite selfish & entitled.

• Sick