Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blazer is ok but the trousers look cheap and the length is all wrong - she just makes them look frumpy. Shows are hideous, don’t match and look old fashioned. Clueless! I wish she’d do something with her hair too!

Reactions: 4
Blazer is ok but the trousers look cheap and the length is all wrong - she just makes them look frumpy. Shows are hideous, don’t match and look old fashioned. Clueless! I wish she’d do something with her hair too!
Her hair is dreadful, too long and lank, it looks like rats tails. She looked much better with a short bob

Reactions: 8
Her bust was way too big for that dress she wore to her book signing. I think she tries to dress too young and ultimately fails

Reactions: 7
Her latest reel- eating a cupcake-is a direct copy of Anne Hathaway who did this.
One of her followers comments on it and sickly sweet Emily replies “aw love that”.
Nothing this woman does is original. I bet 90% of her book ‘hacks’ are ideas stolen from other people.

Her latest reel- eating a cupcake-is a direct copy of Anne Hathaway who did this.
One of her followers comments on it and sickly sweet Emily replies “aw love that”.
Nothing this woman does is original. I bet 90% of her book ‘hacks’ are ideas stolen from other people.
Yes I saw Anne hathaway do this when she was a guest on a chat show. Emily is such a fake

Reactions: 5
A few years back there was a woman on YT from which Emily had ripped off A LOT of content. I can’t remember her name but the rip off was so obvious.

Reactions: 7
😅 I am surprised she copied enough hacks for a book!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So cringe reviewing your own book, and to call it "beautiful". It's a book of (unoriginal) hacks FFS, what has its beauty got to do with it? Does she think people are going to leave it lying out like a coffee table book, for visitors to comment on (we all know she has copies on display chez Norris). Surprised she didn't make the kids go dressed as her with her book for world book Day!

• Haha
IMG_1317.png

I’m crying - has Emily legit copied this persons book cover to a tee? bleeping hell she’s so unoriginal isn’t she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't she that KateBowBow woman? Who does the podcast with Lucie Huchin (who was at Emily's launch) Lol at the cover note from Louise Pentland who was also at Emily's launch.
They move in such small circles don't they? All doing the same boring stuff, shilling the same products and hacks too it seems.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.