Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were just in the regular audience area that anyone can buy (admittedly expensive) tickets for? I'd be laughing if everyone around them was just in jeans or more casual attire and she's gone at it like it's the Oscars 😆
Book launch day this week, how long until we see the first copies in our local charity shops?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen that YouTube short of them at the brits.
Her mimic of the ‘wooo’ bit is so off it makes me feel sick every time it kept repeating lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit like Elle Darby who made a huge deal about being "invited" to the TV awards...she went all out with a ballgown like a wedding dress, and was sat in the peasants section where she needed a telescope to see the stage 🤣🤣 what a bunch of egotistical dickheads influencers are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she at the brits ? I don’t understand why at her age she was at the brits . She’s has never shared her love of music before. Also Matt what a mess ! I’d be embarrassed to be out with that, they never seem a good match to me. He’s is so boring and immature
You know the Brit’s are well past being cool when the likes of these guys are there! I also know a very suburban older couple who went … I don’t think it’s hard to get an invite these days!

Reactions: 6
A bit like Elle Darby who made a huge deal about being "invited" to the TV awards...she went all out with a ballgown like a wedding dress, and was sat in the peasants section where she needed a telescope to see the stage 🤣🤣 what a bunch of egotistical dickheads influencers are
Haha I remember that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is with her voice? It’s so strange. She’s Canadian right? But has lived in the UK for many years?

Oh and her and hubbys outfit choices for the Brits 😂 what was he wearing??? I thought they must have been in the more VIP area but they weren’t

Reactions: 2
What is with her voice? It’s so strange. She’s Canadian right? But has lived in the UK for many years?

Oh and her and hubbys outfit choices for the Brits 😂 what was he wearing??? I thought they must have been in the more VIP area but they weren’t
Well she was BORN in Canada and moved to the UK age 14 so for 27 years she’s lived here! The accent has become a habit. It’s fake like everything else about Emily.
She has Canadian nationality but has lived in the UK longer than she ever lived there!
My son was born in the USA but we moved back to the UK when he was still a baby. He doesn’t call himself American although he has dual nationality.
She thinks it makes her unique. So proud of her Canadian roots yet never visits her family there despite multiple holidays every year.

Reactions: 8

She also loves to brag about the boys being half Canadian but they’ve never even visited, I bet they probably never even applied for their citizenship or passport.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she say she was going to Canada this summer? Along with some other exotic holiday. Wouldn't be surprised if they are away either Easter or May half term too.

This person only came to my attention because I’d read several people slagging off the brits outfits. Had a wee look at her Insta and am puzzled by how weirdly fake and uncomfortable she seems to look in photos. It’s really bizarre! What is she actually ‘instafamous’ for?

This person only came to my attention because I’d read several people slagging off the brits outfits. Had a wee look at her Insta and am puzzled by how weirdly fake and uncomfortable she seems to look in photos. It’s really bizarre! What is she actually ‘instafamous’ for?
She has 800k+ subscribers on Youtube

So most of the people who went to her book launch are actually other influencers. The way she’s acting, you’d think she just won the Pulitzer Prize

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usual boring group of Insta luvvies all fawning over each other and resharing each others stories. Yawn yawn.
I did like Emily's blue suit, not a silly girly dress, and the colour suits her more than her usual pink.
Hard cringe at her putting "boss babe" on her story though!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Usual boring group of Insta luvvies all fawning over each other and resharing each others stories. Yawn yawn.
I did like Emily's blue suit, not a silly girly dress, and the colour suits her more than her usual pink.
Hard cringe at her putting "boss babe" on her story though!
The boss babe term was really not necessary and actually dilutes her accomplishments if you can call them that

I do like the blue suit but it drowns her. She's very short and the jacket is too long.
Still looks like a plastic doll though. Botox, fillers, filters...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.