Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off is all these influencers can seem to take their children out of school. They only had a inset day on Monday and they are still off school. She took them out a few days early when she went to Dubai too! It takes the piss

Reactions: 7
Jackson in a float coat in knee deep sea. Taking the golf buggy to save Jackson's "little legs". Isn't he 6 or 7 now? How long is she going to baby him for?! Also I thought she was taking him to those private swim lessons to boost his confidence?!

Reactions: 10
What pisses me off is all these influencers can seem to take their children out of school. They only had a inset day on Monday and they are still off school. She took them out a few days early when she went to Dubai too! It takes the piss
I guess when your holiday is gifted it means nothing to pay the fine.

Straight home from holiday, straight on to selling.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice the massive balloon arch next to her TV. So indulgent and a waste of money. I’m surprised she hasn’t shown her presents yet

Reactions: 3
It really makes me howl that she uses one of the most obvious OTT filters in all her videos and it's called 'no filter just glow'. Hun it's more like a radioactive glow than a natural one

Reactions: 8
This may have already been answered but why do her children never smile with their teeth? Always a closed smile??

Reactions: 2
This may have already been answered but why do her children never smile with their teeth? Always a closed smile??
I'd imagine it's from years of her saying "smile for the camera" ...they're not genuine happy laughing smiles, just made to order 😒

Those extensions 😬 My daughter has Barbie dolls with better condition hair especially considering she probably spends a fortune on it! She actually suits her hair shorter as well

Reactions: 5
That star necklace she just mentioned in stories ...£385 ☠
Boils my blood 😡 she's got money to throw away, very relatable, as usual 😡 ..I just submitted my gas and electric meter readings, I'm dreading the bills coming in, like a lot of other folks, and she's buying £385 necklaces...she can spend it on what she likes, but don't ram it down our throats that she has more money then she knows what to do with...or was it gifted ?

Boils my blood 😡 she's got money to throw away, very relatable, as usual 😡 ..I just submitted my gas and electric meter readings, I'm dreading the bills coming in, like a lot of other folks, and she's buying £385 necklaces...she can spend it on what she likes, but don't ram it down our throats that she has more money then she knows what to do with...or was it gifted ?
I think she said it was a birthday present from the jewellery company

That cake “hack” with putting it on the lid has been doing the rounds on insta/tik tok the last few weeks. She really has no original content, so much of it is recycled. I always does these things a few weeks later and then acts like she’s the first to discover it 🙄

That cake “hack” with putting it on the lid has been doing the rounds on insta/tik tok the last few weeks. She really has no original content, so much of it is recycled. I always does these things a few weeks later and then acts like she’s the first to discover it 🙄
I thought everyone knew to do that with frosted cakes. I’ve been doing it for years!

Reactions: 4
I her stories the pair of them were sat in the car bleeping bragging that the teachers said their boys are wonderful! They’re not exactly going to post anything otherwise! I do wonder if the teachers watch their channel etc and think….they’re spoiled entitled little brats!