Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but wtf is her latest video? Reasons not to have kids but then ends every single point she makes on a positive note? So what’s the reason for this video? She’s such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How did she get away with getting that so wrong I thought they had to submit ads to the brand for sign off before posting - she’s so stupid it’s cringeworthy!

My son has just turned 7 and still has all his baby teeth, but then again I treat him like a 7 year old rather than a baby

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually never seen a face move as little as hers does - it looks ridiculous! How much Botox is she getting 😂😂

• Haha
Lidl ad- she never shops there but anything for money (plus all that food that could have been donated to someone who needs it)

Reactions: 9
Her latest yt is just a brag fest as per usual , is thy projector an advertisement? Also when both of them are home all day why wait till kids get in to do the washing/ housework?

Reactions: 8
She already had a gifted projector, one of those Nano Anker brand ones. That one was about £400 and it was only last year she was going on about how great it was.
When do the Easter holidays start down her way? What holiday or expensive days out are on the cards this time?!

• Wow
I really can’t fathom it. I can comprehend expensive cars, beds, kitchen units etc you use evey day. But £1,300 on something you use maximum
Of two hours a week. The price of many people’s mortgages !

It says “Ad” on the reel, so I’d presume she was given it for the purpose of advertising it.

who is going to be “influenced” into buying one though, it’s just not necessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s in a Morrisons today to promote joy of clean. What a car crash this is, where is her pride ??

• Haha
Bet she's gutted rats she doesn't go to declutter people's houses anymore. Bet she'd love a job on Stacey Solomons sort your life out programmes. Just does cringe ads and meet and greets

Well her book looks like it was a bit of a flop. A total of 10 reviews on Amazin (as she calls it) and it's well down the parenting charts. Including the review she wrote herself. You'd have thought her management company would get people to write reviews.
Yeah, the helping people video died a death after she did two patronising cleans.
She's really not much more than a QVC presenter these days, flogging us stuff we don't especially need.
---
I forgot to mention her fashion sense. Dear me, what was that corduroy pink dress she had on in the projector ad stories? Like some trad wife get up. Then the blazer that was longer than her pleather shorts so it looked like she had no bottom half on. Outfit might not have been so bad if she wasn't swamped by the blazer. With all her money how does she get fashion so wrong? Just get a stylist or personal shopper!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.