Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say they were going to Bali in June or in the summer holidays? Given that there are no more half term holidays left, she’d be taking them all out of school?
We had our honeymoon in Bali and the flight was SO LOOOOOONG .. practically Australia. It’s amazing, but unless you are doing all the temples and cultural stuff, not worth going that far IMO. Plus we had some really hairy turbulence both ways (apparently that route is known for it). I’m a nervous flyer, so that put me off going back .. tropical storm vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How absolutely embarrassing, being the face of a floor mop. She's effectively become a sales lady for cleaning products and freezer foods. It is not anything I'd aspire too for a career!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We had our honeymoon in Bali and the flight was SO LOOOOOONG .. practically Australia. It’s amazing, but unless you are doing all the temples and cultural stuff, not worth going that far IMO. Plus we had some really hairy turbulence both ways (apparently that route is known for it). I’m a nervous flyer, so that put me off going back .. tropical storm vibes.
On her post for the flash mop, there is a video of her testing it out on spillages. She's using it like she's never used a mop or cleaned floors before. You could see she was really putting her weight into it. Not a good advert for flash if you have to give it some welly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How absolutely embarrassing, being the face of a floor mop. She's effectively become a sales lady for cleaning products and freezer foods. It is not anything I'd aspire too for a career!
Is there somewhere closer that's similarly beautiful that you could recommend? I absolutely hate flying and have a really bad back, but I'd love to take my teen somewhere nice for a big birthday.

Imagine letting your dog lie on a duvet in a holiday cottage 🤢🤮 and then tell a story how it rolled around in tit, next you see the dog is on the sofa. No towel or throw underneath it either.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The Cornwall vlog is sooooo yawwwwwn. Septuagenarians are more fun than her.
@ mod please start a new thread.

Reactions: 3
Her children are going to get the shock of their lives when they're adults and realise you don't just get to go on foreign holidays every 6 weeks. For a start, most people only get 4 weeks holiday a year!

Reactions: 11
Her children are going to get the shock of their lives when they're adults and realise you don't just get to go on foreign holidays every 6 weeks. For a start, most people only get 4 weeks holiday a year!
Yeah it's gonna be a huge come down for them! Emily doesn't seem to realise the meaning of the phrase 'to spoil a child'.

It means giving them so much during childhood that adulthood/rest of their life is now spoilt as it can never match up.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.