Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lovely figure but all of those dresses do nothing for her, her shoulders really are not where she should be drawing attention

Reactions: 5
Red suits her, pale yellow is not her colour. Not much variety in them is there? All big and ruffled around the shoulders. Why on earth is Emily going to the Brits though? She's definitely not into music.

Reactions: 9
Who does a post about their own birthday? 🙄 was she 40? I noticed brummy mummy said "welcome to the club" on her post

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't wear any of those dresses if I was her and I'd give the same advice even if she was my best friend/sister. None of them looked quite right.

Reactions: 7
Haha just spotted her on shabaz says getting the piss ripped out of her wrapping cupboard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single one of those dresses are vile. They do nothing for her, other than emphasise her wide shoulders

The colours are wrong for her skin tone/hair colour. And that red one towards the end looks like an Ann Summers love heart apron 😂😂😂

Back to the drawing board Emily love. Another example of how money doesn't = taste!

Every single one of those dresses are vile. They do nothing for her, other than emphasise her wide shoulders

The colours are wrong for her skin tone/hair colour. And that red one towards the end looks like an Ann Summers love heart apron 😂😂😂

Back to the drawing board Emily love. Another example of how money doesn't = taste!
Couldn’t have said it better myself!
Tasteless, classless, style-less tacky and cheap!

Reactions: 5
She has the money for interior designer etc I really don't understand why she doesn't make use of a personal stylist, I mean you can do it at John Lewis for nothing, or get an independent one if you want a wider range. In her shoes that's what I'd do. I guess this choose my dress is all done so she can share aff links and get some engagement on her posts. I'm always cynical about any posts asking for votes!

It's a very strange jacket he has, giving me tweed straight jacket vibes. Also, why are his trousers always too short? I thought the short length leg tend for men was long over. Also black trousers do not go with the colour of the tweed jacket.
He comes across as an utter knob in her stories, popping out from behind her and swiveling in the chair. Yet she thinks he's so funny?

Jesus Matt looks like he’s part of the Nazi party very very strange outfit and looks horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she’d be sat in the bottom area where all the tables are being as she’s banging on about being invited to the brits, yet from her story she’s sat high up in the audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she at the brits ? I don’t understand why at her age she was at the brits . She’s has never shared her love of music before. Also Matt what a mess ! I’d be embarrassed to be out with that, they never seem a good match to me. He’s is so boring and immature

• Haha
And she wore the dress that looks like an apron 🤣 he looks like he's wearing a farmer's jacket with tuxedo trousers. What a mess 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.