Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her book looks like it was a bit of a flop. A total of 10 reviews on Amazin (as she calls it) and it's well down the parenting charts. Including the review she wrote herself. You'd have thought her management company would get people to write reviews.
Yeah, the helping people video died a death after she did two patronising cleans.
She's really not much more than a QVC presenter these days, flogging us stuff we don't especially need.
---
I forgot to mention her fashion sense. Dear me, what was that corduroy pink dress she had on in the projector ad stories? Like some trad wife get up. Then the blazer that was longer than her pleather shorts so it looked like she had no bottom half on. Outfit might not have been so bad if she wasn't swamped by the blazer. With all her money how does she get fashion so wrong? Just get a stylist or personal shopper!
You'd think at the very least she could get family and friends to write reviews? So weird that she hasn't even drummed up that support.

Reactions: 3
That pink dress is vile. She looks like a giant percy pig. It was probably about £200+ too from that handmade brand. All the other scroungers commenting and bumming her on her crappy AD...get a job you freeloaders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet another holiday for the Norris family. Do they ever stay at home in the holiday anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yet another holiday for the Norris family. Do they ever stay at home in the holiday anymore?
I don’t know why they got a dog - well I do …. Content! But they are always going away and they never take the dog. I wonder who looks after it? Matt’s mum?
Off again and doing some thing different and wants us to guess??! Piss off you plastic witch, no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why they got a dog - well I do …. Content! But they are always going away and they never take the dog. I wonder who looks after it? Matt’s mum?
Off again and doing some thing different and wants us to guess??! Piss off you plastic witch, no one cares.
They never do anything different

Reactions: 1
City break? To actually see the country they go to instead of living in their 5 star hotel bubble?

Reactions: 5
I recon they are off to New York. Which is an easy city to navigate. Be interested as to what they do.

Yeah I reckon New York as well. Wonder how ‘Baby Jacks’ will cope with lots of walking around and not sitting on a sunlounger by a pool with an iPad?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I reckon New York as well. Wonder how ‘Baby Jacks’ will cope with lots of walking around and not sitting on a sunlounger by a pool with an iPad?!!
I have family out in NYC at the moment. It’s rained every day since they’ve been there so if its NYC Jackson will definitely moan

Based on the photo outside the terminal it looks like she jogged to the airport or is jogging to the destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s dressing like she’s in her early 20’s and it does not suit a woman in her mid/late 40’s at all.

Her style is all over the place, one minute she’s dressing like a colonial woman who’s about to churn butter and the next she’s dressing like a teen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everyone thinking it's Vegas? They have NY caps so I was with you guys thinking that's where they are going. I bloody hope this is not another gifted trip.

Why is everyone thinking it's Vegas? They have NY caps so I was with you guys thinking that's where they are going. I bloody hope this is not another gifted trip.
Well she said they only booked it last week but Emily is not known for her honesty. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a freebie. 🙄
Wonder how they’ll cope if it is NYC and it rains loads!! I’d love them to have a holiday that she really hates. I bet she’d still make out she loved it all. She’s so fake. Why all the secrecy about the trip? Just bleeping say where you’re going. The boys won’t appreciate it anyway. They probably expect to go away every school holiday by now.

Reactions: 8
Why all the secrecy? Engagement! All those comments drive her engagement figures up. No other reason, of it was a normal person they'd just say in the post where they were off to.

Why all the secrecy? Engagement! All those comments drive her engagement figures up. No other reason, of it was a normal person they'd just say in the post where they were off to.
Yes exactly. She's twit but she definitely knows how to play the game on instagram. Guess that's how's she made so much bloody money. :rolleyes: Hope its worth selling her kids lives online to the world and giving them no privacy, even on a family holiday.

Reactions: 10
Her new video she uploaded today said she’s packing for New York. I have family out there at the same time, it’s absolutely pouring and freezing. They’ve had to buy warmer clothes because it’s so cold. She’s going to hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new video she uploaded today said she’s packing for New York. I have family out there at the same time, it’s absolutely pouring and freezing. They’ve had to buy warmer clothes because it’s so cold. She’s going to hate it
Kids have 3 weeks off but can't possibly visit her family in Canada. I haven't heard her mention her mum for a while either, wonder if she'll ever take the kids there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.