Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I will actually give Emily some credit today. Could have done without the bit about knowing nothing about her dad’s family history, in her story about being concerned about her boobs BUT she did encourage women to go get their boobs checked, she did say that although mammograms are uncomfortable they’re not horrendous and I think she probably did have genuine concerns instead of like Beggy Meldrum who just made it up for engagement!
Good for her for actual useful honest content for once.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she could have just left out the bit about the family history because you don’t need to have family history of breast cancer to get it and I think it’s important that people know that.

Reactions: 6
Who's up for entering a raffle where she'll come and spend the day with you to hack your home?! The raffle is to raise money for medical treatment for someone with bowel cancer. Could she not have put her hand in her pocket and actually donated a decent prize rather one that is free to her bar (probably claimed against tax) travel costs?

Speaking of Stacey Soliman, I see she has a TV show helping people with their clutter etc, is this the reason Emily started her "home hack" series, she's after a similar TV gig?

Reactions: 7
Im pleased she raised awareness and obviously pleased theres nothing wrong with her of course. But I got the impression she was seen fairly quickly so assuming it was private? No judgement whatsoever if I could afford to go private I would to but again its the lack of awareness that most people can't just go to the gp and get seen straight away. I don't know I'm probably being picky and shes ok which is the main thing but I do hope she realises shes very priviledged in many ways

Reactions: 5
Im pleased she raised awareness and obviously pleased theres nothing wrong with her of course. But I got the impression she was seen fairly quickly so assuming it was private? No judgement whatsoever if I could afford to go private I would to but again its the lack of awareness that most people can't just go to the gp and get seen straight away. I don't know I'm probably being picky and shes ok which is the main thing but I do hope she realises shes very priviledged in many ways
To be fair, even in the NHS, if you suspect you have a lump or concerned your Gp can refer you pretty quick for an ultrasound and/or mammogram. As always with the NHS I guess, some areas are better than others and no idea what wait times are like where she lives!
If she DID go privately cos it was quicker then like you said it’s not an issue. If she can afford why not? I guess we don’t know how long between first feeling concerned to getting an appt.
You’re right though, she does give ‘rose tinted’ view of getting seen and sorted!!

Reactions: 8
I worked for the NHS. Yes there are horror stories but the NHS is very quick and efficient with ‘cancer’ overall, the quickness of her being see. Isn’t a flag that it’s private

Reactions: 4
When I found a lump (during covid times) I was seen by the GP the next day and by the breast clinic within two weeks.
They were incredibly thorough and I had it palpated, skin checked, and an ultrasound. I was told (could just be my trust) that they don’t generally do mammograms on younger women any more as it isn’t as clear as an ultrasound, and can miss things.

One of my in laws works in the NHS making appointments for cancer referrals for the hospital trust locally and often appointments are within a day or two but always within two weeks. We had a discussion about it over Christmas.

Well thats good to hear people are being seen quickly! I deal with hospital stuff on a pretty regular basis (disabled child) and the waiting times for us are insane! A relief to know not all departments are like that ❤

• Heart
Well thats good to hear people are being seen quickly! I deal with hospital stuff on a pretty regular basis (disabled child) and the waiting times for us are insane! A relief to know not all departments are like that ❤
I do find the waiting times are insane for a lot of things, but generally if someone is showing signs of cancer they do seem to be seen pretty quickly.

• Heart
I'm horrified but not surprised Mrs Hinch has jumped on the kids book bandwagon. There are so many amazing kids authors, what child would choose one by Mrs Hinch?! I don't imagine for a second that Jackson did but it's just a bit of product placement Emz has been asked to do (are they with the same management company by any chance?!).

I'm horrified but not surprised Mrs Hinch has jumped on the kids book bandwagon. There are so many amazing kids authors, what child would choose one by Mrs Hinch?! I don't imagine for a second that Jackson did but it's just a bit of product placement Emz has been asked to do (are they with the same management company by any chance?!).
Yes they are both with Gleam

I watched the second video in her recent cleaning other people’s houses for clout videos. Anyone know why some of the cleaning products under the sink has their labels blurred? I was wondering if it was because of Emily’s advertising? It looked like vanish and a dettol product.

She must just be rolling in sponsorships

Packing for a trip...again! No idea where she's going but it looked like a lot of shorts and t-shirts so another trip abroad? She's obviously saved some money with those one pound meals she did the other week🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s honestly wild the money she is flashing around! I saw her video on the playroom makeover and the boys have an Xbox, a PS5 and a Nintendo Switch EACH!!!!! 3 of them!!! My kids do pretty well on that front (imo) because me and my husband are into gaming but I can’t get over how excessive that is - not to mention you’d have to buy separate games for all the consoles. It’s just so OTT - those kids are ruined.

On one hand fair play to her because I do think she puts a fair bit of work into her content but on the other it’s just so vulgar and extravagant. She must be earning an absolute fortune

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone get bad vibes from her when her husband is filming? She seems afraid and childlike, constantly looking for approval and confirmation from him for every single thing she says. Of course couples do things together but she always says "didn't we?" as a question instead of asserting ownership of any thought or action. She seems almost scared, always defaulting to him and agreeing. She looks like she's been kidnapped 🥴 Anyone else with experience of DV also feel uncomfortable watching her?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone get bad vibes from her when her husband is filming? She seems afraid and childlike, constantly looking for approval and confirmation from him for every single thing she says. Of course couples do things together but she always says "didn't we?" as a question instead of asserting ownership of any thought or action. She seems almost scared, always defaulting to him and agreeing. She looks like she's been kidnapped 🥴 Anyone else with experience of DV also feel uncomfortable watching her?
She seems much more at ease when she's alone that's for sure 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.