Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the dress! Guess she feels uncomfortable in it too as she said bought a while ago but not worn. She does love a girly dress but there's just too much going on with that one, ruffles, ruching, and a wide but short skirt is ways going to be difficult to wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes her look HUGE! Honestly that dress looks like someone inflated her!
Why does she go for these frilly mini dresses that do nothing for her?! She looks like she raided her nieces dressiing up box! 😂
I've just seen the dress! Guess she feels uncomfortable in it too as she said bought a while ago but not worn. She does love a girly dress but there's just too much going on with that one, ruffles, ruching, and a wide but short skirt is ways going to be difficult to wear.

She really has the worst taste. I can’t see her account anymore becuase she’s blocked me becuase I took the p*ss out of her on that stupid Sky Kids advert she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more I see of the renovation the less I can understand it! The shell on the extension is SO unsympathetic to the mock Tudor look on the original house. Maybe they will be rendering the original building eventually. The kitchen area currently does not give of homely, cosy vibes at all, that Christmas set up looked so bland. Will be interested to see what Emily's children end up doing as they get older, are there other 'influencers' who have shown their teens moving on from school, uni etc. and into real life?

Reactions: 7
Does she need to have this shocked face on her cleaning video thumbnail! I take it as “my god, your house is filthy ! “ surely the point was to selflessly help someone in need, not to shame them !

Reactions: 20
I refuse to watch the video but totally agree. Plus she's made it so click baity with the "extreme clean" and even managed to get in that she did it for free. I wasn't aware she usually charged for her cleaning services👀 Besides it's not totally magnanimous as she will make money from YouTube views and no doubt hoping it will lead to lucrative cleaning company deals.

Reactions: 13
I refuse to watch the video but totally agree. Plus she's made it so click baity with the "extreme clean" and even managed to get in that she did it for free. I wasn't aware she usually charged for her cleaning services👀 Besides it's not totally magnanimous as she will make money from YouTube views and no doubt hoping it will lead to lucrative cleaning company deals.
Absolutely, she also made sure that the flash bottle showed nicely - what a coincidence!

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s not going to start do this cleaning for people regularly because I’m not interested i. That kind of content. I switched on to YouTube last night and saw it and turned it back off

Reactions: 3
What amused me is what she is wearing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
New looking Gym leggings & trainers
Ridiculous!!!
Show off

Isn’t her latest “clean someone’s house for free” videos just a stolen idea from another YouTuber? (Like most of Emily’s ideas)
I’m sure she’s copied the YouTuber Aurikatariina

Reactions: 9
I enjoy extreme clean videos, however when Emily said that the my took some of the toys to the charity shop, I did wonder if Emily had given the lady the option to sell them. After all the lady's husband/partner had died and she had lost her job, so money is presumably tight. I sell quite a few of my child's toys and give a few away that aren't worth selling.

I had hoped she was doing it as a good turn but of course not. After watching it its pretty clear its just for content/views. She even mentions professional cleaners coming in?!? Pretty obvious they will have done most of the work

Reactions: 7
I find her so fake and disingenuous in all her videos now - it’s all so contrived. She is absolutely desperate to be famous, and become a household name like Mrs Hinch (ew).

Reactions: 14
She shamed that woman and gave away loads of toys when the woman lost her job and is depressed with no money! Then had the audacity to get professional cleaners to do the bathroom and kitchen, claim she was doing it for free and then rakes in adsense, product placements and views that'll benefit her in future. What an exploitative mare!

Good people don't have to tell you they're good people, they certainly don't record any good deed and monetize it. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 18
She's blantantly ripping off Aurikateriina who cleans an entire apartment either by herself or with a friend. She certainly doesn't hire a cleaning team! Can't believe it took 3 of them nearly an entire day to clean and tidy one sitting room. Some of those toys could have been sold on facebook for some extra money, every little helps as they say.

She also gave away far too much identifying information about the home owner, no need for that at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.