Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her kitchen tour! Did she say.... A breakfast fridge?! A drinks fridge and a massive American style fridge?! She is soooo out of touch and it's getting worse.

Why the even worse baby voice when her husband is about?

Another holiday! Did they get this as a freebie? What happens to the dog?

Her house has nothing original in it other than a washing machine upstairs but wait there was on in the kitchen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they are in the Maldives for her upcoming 40th. It does look lovely but to be honest it’s wasted on them. Are they going to do anything? See the islands? Go snorkelling? Go on any excursions? Or will it be the usual- sit by the pool/on the beach? iPad for Jackson on demand! They are very lucky and probably won’t have much change out of £20K for that trip.
I doubt it’s an ad as she said it’s for her birthday and frankly I doubt the Maldives require an influencer who looks like a hard boiled egg, to sell the islands!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait to see what spoilt brats her kids grow up to be! I feel sorry for her future daughters in law.

Reactions: 3
I think her kids will have a huge wake up when they become adults and realise they can't afford a foreign holiday/centre parks every school holiday and that their parents put their entire childhood on the internet for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her kids will have a huge wake up when they become adults and realise they can't afford a foreign holiday/centre parks every school holiday and that their parents put their entire childhood on the internet for money.
Yep! One day these spoilt boys will have to get their own jobs and the penny will drop that normal life just isn’t like the childhood they had. Or are Matt the Hat & the boiled egg going to finance their kids for their whole lives like Brooklyn Beckham 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emily must be raking it in. I imagine the Maldives for a family of 5 must cost a fortune. This isn’t even their main holiday this year - just the mid term break holiday! I thought I was doing well organising a few day trips this week for my kids 🤣

I wish her all the best and it's great she can afford a holiday every single school break HOWEVER this is not the norm and she is going to lose followers or perhaps she wants to change the demographic of her viewers but I think I speak for most of us when even one weeks holiday in the UK / Europe this year is questionable or without sacrificing something else. If just becoming quite boastful. I'm not even sure she realises that it isn't normal to go away every single break. I really liked Emily but she is soooo un-relatable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very out of touch

Meanwhile in the real world, lots of people are working late tonight to stay warm because the energy companies are giving a discount for not using energy between peak hours at teatime.

She has probably signed up for the scheme as well given that she is away AGAIN and not using energy at home

So glad the food on the holiday that Emily paid for is ‘quite nice’… you know if it was one of her usual promoted ads it would be out of this world :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just saying this on another thread that they love everything. But one influencer had said she didn't like something from Starbucks which is quite refreshing.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just me but I think she’s disappointed with the resort. In fact it looked a bit like she’d been crying. Or that could be the filter she’s used I guess!! The resort is older but looked nice. The food was “quite nice”??? If I’d paid probably the best part of 15-20k for a holiday I’d want the food to be outstanding not quite nice!
Waiting to see if they go anywhere!

Reactions: 7
Emily must be raking it in. I imagine the Maldives for a family of 5 must cost a fortune. This isn’t even their main holiday this year - just the mid term break holiday! I thought I was doing well organising a few day trips this week for my kids 🤣
I looked for at where she is and for me hubby and boy it was nearly £10,000 for the week 💷🙈
---

Maybe it’s just me but I think she’s disappointed with the resort. In fact it looked a bit like she’d been crying. Or that could be the filter she’s used I guess!! The resort is older but looked nice. The food was “quite nice”??? If I’d paid probably the best part of 15-20k for a holiday I’d want the food to be outstanding not quite nice!
Oh I thought that!! 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes definitely disappointed in the resort. I think she said the food was “quite nice” is because a place like the Maldives won’t have the stand chips, nuggets, burgers so I guessing her kids will be complaining

Reactions: 13
Yes she definitely looked like she’d been crying. Maybe the reality hasn’t lived up to her expectations? It sounds like she really has built up this trip in her head - it was on her bucket list, for her 40th birthday, she organised it all herself and chose which island to stay at etc and now she can’t admit that maybe it’s not all perfect and exactly how she imagined it. Idk, just my thoughts.

10 ways to be a fun mom. Firstly, you live in the UK and your kids don’t call you mom! Secondly, you don’t need 10; they get whatever the hell they want. And, lastly duck off you patronising cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes she definitely looked like she’d been crying. Maybe the reality hasn’t lived up to her expectations? It sounds like she really has built up this trip in her head - it was on her bucket list, for her 40th birthday, she organised it all herself and chose which island to stay at etc and now she can’t admit that maybe it’s not all perfect and exactly how she imagined it. Idk, just my thoughts.
Isn't it a shame when you actually have to pay for a holiday?!!

I quickly googled and Virgin do holidays to that resort. I put in May half terms dates and it came up at around £11500 for a week for 5!!

• Wow
Will the hol have worked out cheaper as she can say the trip is part of her work (ie she's making content out of it)? I have no clue about these things but just curious!

It really doesn’t look like anything special does it. I would like to go to the Maldives but their accommodation seems more like a honeymoon type place, not enough privacy for a family of 5 with children of those ages. And to spend so long travelling just to go for a week.
Very strange choices. A city break would make much more sense for a week

She choose that destination solely because a kid of Essex celebs go their…Billie and Sam Faiers etc. it’s purely for her to hold the status that she’s been.
I wouldn’t take Kids to somewhere like the Maldives, I think it would be so boring there. You won’t get many kids there due to the cost of the holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.