Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate tablets/iPads at times. I know they are beneficial for parents and children in some ways, but honestly the way some children are glued to them is scary…

No wonder some kids have no attention spans and no social skills, all they do is look at a screen while the world passes them by.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We’ve got an ipad for the family it’s doesn’t get taken out with us I never get that

Reactions: 3
We’ve got an ipad for the family it’s doesn’t get taken out with us I never get that
Same here. Never out of the house. I don't understand emily and Jackson's obsession

Reactions: 4
Looked at her social blade and shes gone from 3m views per month on average to 1m per month. She declined around January 2021, pretty soon after the move, dropped a million, then another million. If its not broke then don't fix it, had no idea why she moved, she had a winning formula in that house. Why mess with it! It may also be that her kids are getting older and matt is there as well now with his not funny quips and kermit the frog voice. Also that zinc shipping container looks so bad, like so bad. Surely they must see its a fail! How can you not. Its the colour of the faded black mock tudor beams that make it look extra tit imo.
Screenshot_20220701-102558_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
Her kitchen so far looks soulless.
Absolutely not what I expected at all. Looks bland, boring and old fashioned. The cabinets and the colour if them look so underwhelming. The floor!??! I expected nice shiny tiles in white but she went for wood. I wouldn't touch ginger nest interiors with a barge pole

Reactions: 7
Looked at her social blade and shes gone from 3m views per month on average to 1m per month. She declined around January 2021, pretty soon after the move, dropped a million, then another million. If its not broke then don't fix it, had no idea why she moved, she had a winning formula in that house. Why mess with it! It may also be that her kids are getting older and matt is there as well now with his not funny quips and kermit the frog voice. Also that zinc shipping container looks so bad, like so bad. Surely they must see its a fail! How can you not. Its the colour of the faded black mock tudor beams that make it look extra tit imo.
View attachment 1386775
Interesting on quite how many views she’s lost.

I thought it would be quite high but that’s higher than I thought.

I think the move massively lost her viewers. Especially viewers who liked her home/cleaning content. Her new house is so huge and unrelateable. It’s also soulless and empty. Her old house seemed so much more normal and cosy.

Her kids have grown up and no longer give her the baby/toddler content. Matt the twit in the Hat also doesn’t help.

It’s also the constant bragging and constant ads. She’s become detached from reality in her mock Tudor mansion with Aldi stuck on the back.

About 3/4 years ago I used to enjoy her videos. I’ve long since unsubscribed and stopped watching. So have many others.

Matt the twit might want to think about going to back to work as this social media job is going down the pan for Emily and I’m not sure how she can reinvent herself now.

Reactions: 16
I’m afraid she is really just very boring now. I used to really enjoy her cleaning videos in the old house.
But now it’s. boring ‘hacks’ videos or day in the life which are equally dull. The renovation videos are just one brag fest. There’s no personality in her home. I totally get that not every renovation is people getting hands on etc and doing it themselves. But their ‘ renovation’ is just endless photos of what the builders have done and then the interior where she could have a tit ton of content it’s all done by interior designer who is so boring and crap and bland.
She really is just boring now. Has nothing original or interesting to watch.

Reactions: 12
Have to agree with everything said in the last few posts, I don't mind emily, she isn't the worst on YouTube, I just don't find her content interesting, I definately think youtube families have had their day now and that season has pretty much passed, once the babies stop/ ditl with my small children etc stop I do think people who watch that sort of content go else were. The boys are getting older too so it won't be long to their friends are taking thr milk of them with their mum being on YouTube. Is frazer not for high school this year, I can't imagine how embarrassing this could potentially be to him.

Reactions: 9
Agree about the blandness now, both of home and the content.
How high up the bloody wall does she need the marble to go?! It must have cost an absolute fortune. I really hope she's got some savings stashed, interest rates are set to soar and her popularity of on the wane.
I didn't watch it, but was her Ama"zin" pallet vid an attempt at her trying something new? Trouble is as well as being bland she lacks originality so anything she does has been done before and probably better. I was watching Amazon/returns box openings a couple of years ago now, not really interested anymore.

Reactions: 2
This woman is a deluded fucker. Apparently its a big decision choosing colour and shape of kitchen unit handles and knobs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s so plastic looking!!
Don’t get me started on how much she loves herself!

Ps.. Emily take the filter off 🥱

Reactions: 6
Is she really trying to say that a lot of her followers messaged her about the school holidays trying to imply she has a good proportion of US follower? Nah I don’t believe it but you can tell she’s trying to appeal to that market

Reactions: 5
She was talking bollocks as usual as well. Clueless. She said they only get 6 weeks in the UK but they get more holidays in the year so it’s better. I’m in Ireland and we also get an October and Feb mid term break week off plus 2 weeks at Easter etc but primary school finishes at the end of June so kids get all of July and august off (and secondary school students get all of June off too).

She’s so obsessed with having an American audience

Reactions: 1
She was talking bollocks as usual as well. Clueless. She said they only get 6 weeks in the UK but they get more holidays in the year so it’s better. I’m in Ireland and we also get an October and Feb mid term break week off plus 2 weeks at Easter etc but primary school finishes at the end of June so kids get all of July and august off (and secondary school students get all of June off too).

She’s so obsessed with having an American audience
Scotland also has different holidays. Last time I checked they are part of the UK.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.