Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She choose that destination solely because a kid of Essex celebs go their…Billie and Sam Faiers etc. it’s purely for her to hold the status that she’s been.
I wouldn’t take Kids to somewhere like the Maldives, I think it would be so boring there. You won’t get many kids there due to the cost of the holiday
I was thinking this too. Seems like she’s just trying to copy other influencers. Surely 3 young active boys will be bored in the Maldives. So many better places to go, especially for the cost

Reactions: 6
So they are in the Maldives for her upcoming 40th. It does look lovely but to be honest it’s wasted on them. Are they going to do anything? See the islands? Go snorkelling? Go on any excursions? Or will it be the usual- sit by the pool/on the beach? iPad for Jackson on demand! They are very lucky and probably won’t have much change out of £20K for that trip.
I doubt it’s an ad as she said it’s for her birthday and frankly I doubt the Maldives require an influencer who looks like a hard boiled egg, to sell the islands!
If the Ingham Family with Creepy Chris (allegations about inappropriate behaviour to 16 year olds) can get a freebie holiday to the Maldives, Emily sure can.

I'd love to go, but definitely not with my 5 year old. Places like Lapland and Australia are on my list whilst she's a child. Lots more fun for her!

Reactions: 2
If the Ingham Family with Creepy Chris (allegations about inappropriate behaviour to 16 year olds) can get a freebie holiday to the Maldives, Emily sure can.

I'd love to go, but definitely not with my 5 year old. Places like Lapland and Australia are on my list whilst she's a child. Lots more fun for her!
Yes I agree I think the boys will be bored. There’s only so long sitting on a beach or playing a pool is appealing. There wont be many kids for them to play with either I would imagine. I wonder if they are there for 2 weeks or 10 days. It’s a long way to go for just a week.

Reactions: 5
10 ways to be a fun mom. Firstly, you live in the UK and your kids don’t call you mom! Secondly, you don’t need 10; they get whatever the hell they want. And, lastly duck off you patronising cow!
Emily's best tips:

Stick them in front of an iPad so they never have to interact with the real world
Buy them every console (one each, no sharing)
Get their bedrooms interior designed
Never take them to go see boring family in Canada
Make them work for you in your adverts
Try to set them up with their own YouTube channels
Be all over Tiktok so their friends can see what a cool 'Mom' you are

With children that age you would think they would go somewhere with amazing water slides/activities. Water sports and fun things like that. Why would they want to sit on a lilo in the Maldives

Reactions: 3
She’s put on her tiktok reel that they are there for 10days so she must be taking the kids out of school for a few days! There are lots of comments on tiktok asking if it’s expensive to book and she has avoid every single on of those questions

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s put on her tiktok reel that they are there for 10days so she must be taking the kids out of school for a few days! There are lots of comments on tiktok asking if it’s expensive to book and she has avoid every single on of those questions
Of course she does - she just ignores and blocks. She’s so out of touch it amazes me she has so many followers

Reactions: 7
Why don’t they go as a couple? Romantic togetherness for her 40th. It’s not like those boys don’t get other holidays. I know why because A she needs them for the content so she can write off part of the cost as work and B her and Matt have nothing to say to each and would be bored just the two of them. Cos they are BORING!

Reactions: 4
Why don’t they go as a couple? Romantic togetherness for her 40th. It’s not like those boys don’t get other holidays. I know why because A she needs them for the content so she can write off part of the cost as work and B her and Matt have nothing to say to each and would be bored just the two of them. Cos they are BORING!
And let’s not forget her ‘ separation anxiety’ from her children!! 😂😂Although she seems to able to go away without them overnight now!! But 10 days with no kids and just Matt the Hat to talk to?! Nah….. never going to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she did the room tour she said Jackson would probably end up in with them so I’m guessing it gets her out of having sex with Matt the Hat. I’d probably do the same if I was married to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the 5th bed was in the main double room anyway? I just envision them being surrounded by loved up couples, either honeymooners or those there for special anniversaries.

It's new thread time, any title suggestions? I'm as blank as Emily at the moment!😆

• Haha
Maldives with 3 young kids. Ok then 😂😂 does it have a kids club?? Would have been better going almost anywhere else but it’s all for show anyway

I thought the 5th bed was in the main double room anyway? I just envision them being surrounded by loved up couples, either honeymooners or those there for special anniversaries.

It's new thread time, any title suggestions? I'm as blank as Emily at the moment!😆
Brilliant title # as blank as Emily

• Haha
What's going on with her husband and that hat. When he doesn't wear it his hair looks fine (maybe a little overstyled). She looks very slim in the Maldives compared to her recent videos/photos.

I bet all the other loved up couples at the Valentines dinner on their honeymoons were delighted to have Emily and the boys show up! Fraser comes across as well behaved but Caleb and Jackson definitely give me spoilt brat vibes. I can imagine Jackson particularly throwing a right strop if he doesn’t get his own way. Waiting for a pic of Emily or Matt carrying Jackson……

I know it’s her 40th etc but I think I would have gone without the boys. It’s not a resort for kids surely? I’ve never been but I always think of the Maldives as a couples destination for honeymoons or maybe with older teens who want to go scuba diving/ sailing etc. Not primary school kids!

Reactions: 11
I bet all the other loved up couples at the Valentines dinner on their honeymoons were delighted to have Emily and the boys show up! Fraser comes across as well behaved but Caleb and Jackson definitely give me spoilt brat vibes. I can imagine Jackson particularly throwing a right strop if he doesn’t get his own way. Waiting for a pic of Emily or Matt carrying Jackson……

I know it’s her 40th etc but I think I would have gone without the boys. It’s not a resort for kids surely? I’ve never been but I always think of the Maldives as a couples destination for honeymoons or maybe with older teens who want to go scuba diving/ sailing etc. Not primary school kids!
Maybe no one volunteered to look after the brat(s) while they went away. 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.