Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she always had a cleaner, even in the smaller house?
Sorry, I meant to say that Aurikateriina doesn't hire a cleaning team. She usually cleans alone or sometimes with a friend. Emily on the other hand had to bring in professional cleaners to help her with this lady's home.

Reactions: 3
First time commenting on this thread. Jeezo she's aged so much! What the ...? I dip in and out of her SM content because I think she's quite boring. She loves the dollars. Advertises everything eh?! 🙄
Bet her boys hate it!

The story about the Prime drink today. Just, why? Woo bloody hoo if something like that makes your children think you are Mum of the year.

Reactions: 9
The story about the Prime drink today. Just, why? Woo bloody hoo if something like that makes your children think you are Mum of the year.
Yeh she comes across a dick in that story. It’s an energy drink, really don’t think the younger two should be drinking it tbh.

Reactions: 12
The Prime drink story just shows how shallow and obsessed with the latest consumer craze/brands she is.
Don't get me wrong, I've got a young teen who's been obsessed about Prime. But he is wise enough to realise it's all a bit of a scam really and won't pay over the odds for it. Neither he or I would be posing with bottles of it on our SM, which is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: 12
The smug face on her posting next to three bottles of energy drink - “look at me, look at me, I’m a great mum” 🙄 why did that need a photo? Bizarre

Does anyone follow Shabazsays on Tik Tok/instagram? I love his reels. I often think of Emily’s videos when he’s doing his “I’m rich your poor” videos 😂

Reactions: 5
It also shows that boys never experience working hard for something. Sometimes, you don’t get what you want in life, but you learn from this.
I can see that she’s deleted it now, probably realised she looked like a right idiot

I can see that she is advertising the week newspaper for children. Did you know that a newspaper is screen free?

Reactions: 10
The ad reads make me laugh, the nonsense they'll say for money is so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 4
That reel really looks great with the trampoline in the window 🤣

also she’s never budgeted in her life when she’s been shopping, just another way to get views!

I’m so sick of seeing her kitchen, view or bedroom on repeat. None of them are anything special and we have seen them dozens of times now. She is so showy and plastic. I don’t understand how anyone can find her impressive

Reactions: 15
I’m so sick of seeing her kitchen, view or bedroom on repeat. None of them are anything special and we have seen them dozens of times now. She is so showy and plastic. I don’t understand how anyone can find her impressive
I’m relieved she blocked me. I don’t have to see that every day now lol

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked too for calling her out on the amount of bragging she does when there are people are struggling 🤣
She blocked me when I called her out for letting Jackson in the puppy’s crate. I guess when you film your kid’s bedrooms for all to see, there is no point in challenging her about personal space for the dog.

Reactions: 6
I’ve officially unfollowed. I can’t cope with the switched on accent when she wants to be “cute”, the way she sells her kids to make money and the way she throws money around as if it just doesn’t matter. 👋✌

Reactions: 5
I’ve officially unfollowed. I can’t cope with the switched on accent when she wants to be “cute”, the way she sells her kids to make money and the way she throws money around as if it just doesn’t matter. 👋✌
…..whilst making budgeting advice videos.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just come to search for Emily's thread for the first time in a while, as I got recommended a short video for her on yt, but until today, I hadn't received any notifications from yt for so long I thought she had stopped vlogging months ago and has given her kids some privacy...silly me

i hadnt seen anything from her since centre parcs (i think) whenever that was...

Reactions: 2
She'll be buzzing that Stacey Solomon liked her insta post 🤣🤣. How predictable for her to finally use label lady🙄🙄

I just don't know how she finds the time to give us scanky peasants a video for £1 meals in between restocking her brand new pantry with glass jars and pretty labels🤣.

Who exactly is she trying to appeal to? She's a bit confused 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.