Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably due to the heat but the health of her hair looks horrendous in that new reel

Reactions: 4
Imagine being on a really expensive holiday and all they have done as a family is make content for tiktok/insta!!! Jesus, actually enjoy your holiday! It just shows they can only live their life
Through a camera

Reactions: 17
Imagine being on a really expensive holiday and all they have done as a family is make content for tiktok/insta!!! Jesus, actually enjoy your holiday! It just shows they can only live their life
Through a camera
Exactly!! If you’d spent that amount on a holiday and it wasn’t a paid trip/ad, wouldn’t you just take photos etc but for YOURSELF! I’d just relax and switch off especially somewhere like the Maldives. I’d just be making the most if every moment! They’ve been there what… nearly a week? No sign of them venturing beyond the beach outside their villa! Considering both Emily and Matt travelled a lot before they got married, you’d think they’d be a bit more adventurous? She makes a big deal about how she saved up to go travelling etc.
My kids are very well travelled, we’ve been very lucky. And sure we have had a few ‘fly and flop’ holidays! But most of the time we want to SEE the places we visit!! Explore and learn about the culture etc. They do nothing!

Reactions: 7
Yes yes and yes. She is always looking for his approval. Massive red flag IMO
Sorry for the late quote (I've not logged in for ages but have been reading!)

THIS. Massive red flag. I would place good money on this not being a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 6
Her hair!! It drives me bonkers. It’s bleached to death and the length ages her, she has no style whatsoever. Chop it off Emily and get a fringe to distract from that shiny, botoxed forehead!

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the late quote (I've not logged in for ages but have been reading!)

THIS. Massive red flag. I would place good money on this not being a healthy relationship.
Same here, its all over the place. That relationship is far from healthy

Reactions: 3
She can’t have a day off though can she, she’s trapped in a cycle of creating content to attract deals/ads/money to pay for holidays to create more content/aspiration etc etc etc etc. if she didn’t film this holiday, she’d lose potential earnings for future holidays. It’s all self-perpetuating at this point for her. So sad really, there’s no off switch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is what annoys me when these influencers bang on about being so lucky to have a ‘job’ that fits around family etc🙄🙄. In any normal job, you work set hours, maybe done overtime and you get paid. You get days off, annual leave, sick leave etc. Whereas influencers like Emily never take proper time off. Every ‘ holiday’ is a money making opportunity, every day out vlogged for revenue. Endless shopping to promote crap.
Not to mention selling the family’s privacy.
Dream job- don’t think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'll admit the woman drives me nuts at times and is so far detached from reality it's unreal but! .. after seeing the latest reels I have to say that place looks like a dream. My three sons would adore that place! They would be doing exactly the same , playing in the pool all day, going snorkeling all day, and chilling at the table with devices on an evening while me and my husband had a few drinks . We are very lucky to travel a lot and the kids always come. I couldn't leave them and travel there without them. I'd want them to be with us. It's a once in a lifetime place. We do mebbies 1 or 2 excursions on a week away but other than that what's wrong with sitting on the beach watching your kids loving their little lives. lucky lucky little boys🤷 x

Reactions: 5
Her hair!! It drives me bonkers. It’s bleached to death and the length ages her, she has no style whatsoever. Chop it off Emily and get a fringe to distract from that shiny, botoxed forehead!
It’s awful. Really ages her. If you look back at her earlier YouTube videos she has a bob, and it actually really suits her! She needs to chop off those yellow rat tails!

The Zimmerman dress in tonight insta post is beautiful but costs over £1k. Completely detached now from 'regular' life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but first the stamping on the glowing algae gripped me and then the touching of the turtles yesterday really hit a nerve!! Have some respect for wild animals! Absolutely no need to get that close and touch them… and yes baby yoda is with you doesn’t mean it needs to keep appearing! Very rarely comment on any thread but her out of reality touch is so frustrating

A £1000 for a dress? A£1000?!!! Seriously?! Bloody hell I like my designer handbags but I’d struggle to part with that sort of money!
I can’t believe she linked the dress and said it’s pricey but cost per wear is worth it! What she means is - “look at me I can afford a £1000 dress, I know lots of people are struggling but I shall ignore that and brag away”!

And why did she let Fraser touch the turtle-WHY? They are not pets you egghead.
Mind you got once they’ve got off the sunlounger/iPad and are actually doing something. Makes a change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.