Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is copying Tiffany from Beauty and the Beastons with the cleaning help for others. I suspect, she copies her a lot with her cleaning a cooking prep videos.

Reactions: 3
She is copying Tiffany from Beauty and the Beastons with the cleaning help for others. I suspect, she copies her a lot with her cleaning a cooking prep videos.
That’s exactly who she is copying. But, where Tiffani Beaston and her differ is the exploitation of her kids. Yes, they feature on the vlog but aren’t used for views, which isn’t the case for Ms Norris (IMO, others might see it differently!).

Reactions: 1
Does Matt still work/ own his businesses?

I haven’t really been following her content recently. But what I have seen, Matt always seems to be there. And there has been no mention of his business.

Does Matt still work/ own his businesses?

I haven’t really been following her content recently. But what I have seen, Matt always seems to be there. And there has been no mention of his business.
He sold his barbers business soon after lockdown. She has never stated this on her blog or instagram. I believe a tattler found it out from companies house?

Hiya first time I've commented on here ....I used to really enjoy Emily's channel..but I unsubscribed a couple of years ago on YouTube and Instagram and don't get me started on tik tok, my 12 year old uses that!! I'd watch the vlogs and feel a bit down and almost inadequate, not jealous because I like my privacy and would not have my children's lives plastered for all to see...but I feel like Emily's life has now become unrelatable and almost out of touch with reality, the truth is that vlogging and influencing about family does have a shelf life, what happens when the kids grow up and move out?? The adjustment to having to go back to getting a "normal job" would be very difficult unless they're putting enough away to secure their future??
I'd much rather work a hard graft like me and my husband do knowing that we've got security and hopefully longevity in our careers, we live a good life, not extravagant by any means but we do work bloody hard for it!!
There's my sixpence worth 🤣 wishing everyone a happy new year!!

Reactions: 18
Hiya first time I've commented on here ....I used to really enjoy Emily's channel..but I unsubscribed a couple of years ago on YouTube and Instagram and don't get me started on tik tok, my 12 year old uses that!! I'd watch the vlogs and feel a bit down and almost inadequate, not jealous because I like my privacy and would not have my children's lives plastered for all to see...but I feel like Emily's life has now become unrelatable and almost out of touch with reality, the truth is that vlogging and influencing about family does have a shelf life, what happens when the kids grow up and move out?? The adjustment to having to go back to getting a "normal job" would be very difficult unless they're putting enough away to secure their future??
I'd much rather work a hard graft like me and my husband do knowing that we've got security and hopefully longevity in our careers, we live a good life, not extravagant by any means but we do work bloody hard for it!!
There's my sixpence worth 🤣 wishing everyone a happy new year!!
I agree, and I do wonder what her pivot is going to be when she can no longer use the boys as front and centre. I can’t see her going back to a regular job - I think she worked in corporate marketing before. Are there any influencers with teens that have sustained things? Can’t think of any (or not on her scale anyway).

Reactions: 5
Someone as shrewd as that smug botox faced bimbo surely has investments/stocks&shares. She more than likely has a financial advisor

Reactions: 6
She may have investments but they need to support a family of 5 through to retirement. I'm sure Gleam or whatever agency she's with will have recommend seeking financial advice and sorting a pension due herself.
The house and reno can't have been cheap. Of course Matt might have got a good price for the salon but doubt it's enough to live on for the rest of his life. No doubt they take advantage of every tax break available, like doing up the house could be business expense as it's they work etc? Confess I know little about this only I know when my dad was self employed he could claim some costs for the business.

Not sure I'd risk the entire family income stream on one YouTube account though but they are by no means the only one, guess a lot of these YouTube families are also hoping the gravy train keeps coming in for them.
What I don't understand is what is Matt's role? Why did he need to give up his work? At most he does a bit of filming, appears in the odd reel or vlog but she seems to be the one editing etc. So he can only be "working" a few hours a week.

Matt seems such an annoying immature prick too. Imagine him around the house all day long pulling stupid faces and being obnoxious.
How on earth had she not met her six year old niece??? She travelled all over the world in recent years, cruises, Dubai, Turks, Lanzarote etc etc but not to Canada? I honestly cannot understand it. Also where is her mother? Does Emily dislike her family or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is her sister married? Did her husband not come along too! Where was Emily’s mum and why ZERO mention of her?!
Interesting that her sister REFUSED to even be in one picture!!
If I was Emily’s sister I’d be pretty pissed off that she has spent thousands each year on holidays but couldn’t find the time to come see her family (obvs not during covid).
I don’t think she’s that close to her sister and is probably annoyed she couldn’t use her visit more as content!!

Reactions: 12
Is her sister married? Did her husband not come along too! Where was Emily’s mum and why ZERO mention of her?!
Interesting that her sister REFUSED to even be in one picture!!
If I was Emily’s sister I’d be pretty pissed off that she has spent thousands each year on holidays but couldn’t find the time to come see her family (obvs not during covid).
I don’t think she’s that close to her sister and is probably annoyed she couldn’t use her visit more as content!!
If you watch her Christmas Day vlog carefully then you can see Emily’s sister in the background when she’s talkig etc and then when she films them sitting at the dinner table.
she literally looks nothig like Emily, brown undyed hair, larger lady, she genuinely just looks normal.
Not lioe fake botox blonde bimbo Emily. Her face at the start of the vlog is so shiny from all the Botox she’s had she’s just looks so fake now. Botox, teeth, tan, yellow hair!! She really needs to chnage her style and become more natural.

Reactions: 12
Does Botox make your skin shiny? I thought she looked weirdly shiny.
Yes, she's entirely fake.
Good for her sister for standing up and saying she didn't want to be in Emily's SM. She said they were very different, guess they aren't that close at all.
Very weird no mention of her mum as I'm sure months ago Emily said it was her mum and sister coming.
Who on earth were the other randoms Emily had for Christmas, Matt's family?

Reactions: 4
I dip in and out of her vlogs…. That kitchen…. Why is she mixing metals? It makes it look awful and why the random green cupboards???? Also Matt black appliances, those will be awful with kids and also doesn’t go with the rest of the kitchen

I also don’t think the modern extension looks right on that style of house with the beams. She should have plastered the whole thing white to make it look modern. The whole thing just clashes. It’s like she’s gone mad on Pinterest!

I dip in and out of her vlogs…. That kitchen…. Why is she mixing metals? It makes it look awful and why the random green cupboards???? Also Matt black appliances, those will be awful with kids and also doesn’t go with the rest of the kitchen

I also don’t think the modern extension looks right on that style of house with the beams. She should have plastered the whole thing white to make it look modern. The whole thing just clashes. It’s like she’s gone mad on Pinterest!
The metals/colours/styles all clash because Mat the twit in a hat picked it all.

I'm not a regular on this thread, so apologies in advance if this has been spoken about already...
I have a strong urge that she's pregnant...I'm probably well well off... however, I haven't watched her videos, instagram or anything in such a long time and I used to watch every single video, then I visited her instagram recently, and saw she's wearing slightly looser clothes, posting constant throwback of when she had babies and she's putting the boys in front of her in full body shots, exactly as Stacey did to hide her bump🙈 now as I said I may be well, well off..but idk, I just don't think she's thrown in the towel on the baby girl we all know she wanted & we all know her channel needs a boost...

Reactions: 7
I'm not a regular on this thread, so apologies in advance if this has been spoken about already...
I have a strong urge that she's pregnant...I'm probably well well off... however, I haven't watched her videos, instagram or anything in such a long time and I used to watch every single video, then I visited her instagram recently, and saw she's wearing slightly looser clothes, posting constant throwback of when she had babies and she's putting the boys in front of her in full body shots, exactly as Stacey did to hide her bump🙈 now as I said I may be well, well off..but idk, I just don't think she's thrown in the towel on the baby girl we all know she wanted & we all know her channel needs a boost...
I was less charitable and just thought she was getting fluffy. She's been getting larger for a while now

• Haha
I was less charitable and just thought she was getting fluffy. She's been getting larger for a while now
Her face deffo, but her dresses are becoming more "flowy" and she was wearing them all winter long... last time I watched her she was all about jeans and a baggy jumper

She said she had a Mirena coil put in last year though? Which would explain the weight gain, but also be a pretty effective contraceptive?

Reactions: 2
I think she mentioned she is having a few issues with her endometriosis and possible adenomyosis which could be why she has had weight gain or looks bloated etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.