Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her niece for content, pretending family's important. Yawn! She could have gone to Canada on so many occasions but chose not to for holiday ads instead.

Reactions: 13
Using her niece for content, pretending family's important. Yawn! She could have gone to Canada on so many occasions but chose not to for holiday ads instead.
The niece looks petrified, I feel sorry for her being plastered on all Emily’s accounts! 🥲

Reactions: 9
Why does her husband wear a baseball cap in the house?
Let him ! That way we can keep on calling him Matt the twit in the Hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I don’t know why though. I think it’s because he is losing his hair and he is too vain to show it to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why all the fuss about her niece, what about her nephew? Is it that he is a boy and she already has 3. Or has she never met her niece? She looks about 6, can't believe she hasn't been to Canada in all that time (ok, the last two years will have been out).

Reactions: 5
Of course she’s not been to Canada, she’d have to pay for herself and she’s too tight to do that! Probably hoping an airline would #gift her for some reunion content.

Reactions: 6
I did wonder that too, no mention about her nephew
It’s cause she’s never met her Niece in the flesh. She saw her nephew when he was two. Her sister was pregnant with her niece at that time.

But yeah, you’d think not seeing your nephew for six years would be worth a mention too!

Reactions: 7
I can't get over how boastful she is oh and its. Not enough to flaunt her. Own kids for cash she's probably gonna use her neice for some ads top

Reactions: 1
Why do her kids never show their teeth when they smile? I hate people who smile like that. They can't have picked it up off their parents. They are always showing off their dentistry

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where’s her sister?! Not wanting to be shown on Emily’s Instagram? Can’t say I blame her! Where’s Emily’s mum- I thought she was coming for Christmas?! I swear Emily said she was! Bet she won’t address it though!

Reactions: 4
Bit of a random one, but anyone else find it odd how at their Christmas dinner all the children had water bottles at the table instead of using a cup? My 1 year old can use a regular cup without spilling it now, and her youngest is what 5 or 6? Or is that normal for kids to use water bottles instead of cups in the house? Can't say we ever use them apart from when going out or for school. 😂

Reactions: 10
Bit of a random one, but anyone else find it odd how at their Christmas dinner all the children had water bottles at the table instead of using a cup? My 1 year old can use a regular cup without spilling it now, and her youngest is what 5 or 6? Or is that normal for kids to use water bottles instead of cups in the house? Can't say we ever use them apart from when going out or for school. 😂
That is odd my kids are 9 and 6 and use glass cups

Reactions: 2
Good grief the boys might SPILL. Something in the great container extension!! Can’t possibly have the children ruining the aesthetic!
Why does she feel the need to explain her ‘silence’ on her home account??? It’s Christmas - everyone’s too busy with their OWN family to give a tit about yours Emily!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought this too, plus when she showed her kids and niece/nephew having a burger they all had plastic plates. Even Fraser who is 12, the youngest is 6 so surely old enough to eat a meal at a table with a proper plate?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought this too, plus when she showed her kids and niece/nephew having a burger they all had plastic plates. Even Fraser who is 12, the youngest is 6 so surely old enough to eat a meal at a table with a proper plate?!
Yeah she really does baby them. Saw her cut up her kids food with a pizza cutter into tiny bite sizes pieces recently too. 😂 Couldn't have her 12 year old use a knife and fork could she!? :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We use water bottles lol, I make them up in the morning, and we refill when needed. My reason behind this is otherwise there ends up being 100 glasses/cups hanging around to be washed, my children can drink out of cups and glasses but are clumsy and never keep them in the kitchen, so end up spilling them on things. I thought it was a really cool idea for me to use water bottles haha!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.