Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who spends £4k on a pool table for kids 🙄 hope they rip the cloth before Xmas 😂

Who thinks the pool table was gifted and it’s a lie that the boys have found it and just another way to advertise it before Xmas?
We have a full size pool table which was only £1300 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s so sad that none of these influencers have realised that they would get SO much more positive engagement and genuine interaction if they said “thanks for the Disney trip, let’s pass it on to a struggling family” or “nahh, we don’t need another Xbox, let’s send it to a children’s home” …if they just asked the companies that they work with to give the products to genuinely worthy people it would boost their social stats and rankings so much more than Emily posing with yet another item she would never pay for with a tiny #ad hidden somewhere on the image

Reactions: 11
They have such a huge space that they could have easily got a bigger and better pool table for less cost. It literally reminds me of a dining table with just a bit of felt added to the top 😅

Reactions: 5
4 grand😭😭😭 what!!! Absolute insanity! I’m a single parent and work long hours, harder than Emily, with no help from my childrens dad and can only afford £50 for each of my 2 children and rely on my parents so much. I’m constantly in a state of depression and anxiety over money and having to work so much and these influencers with absolutely no skills make all this money and get all this free stuff. People are entitled to do whatever they want, but it’s absolutely sickening. She can aim her content at whoever she wants but I don’t see many being interested in an overindulging middle age women and buying the stuff she gets given. It’s so out of touch. To think there is so much harm and suffering in the world, the good that money could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They have such a huge space that they could have easily got a bigger and better pool table for less cost. It literally reminds me of a dining table with just a bit of felt added to the top 😅
Yep on the website it is listed as a 7ft Pool Dining Table. It comes with wooden lid (solid oak, obvs 😂) pieces to convert it into a dining table.

You just know that those boys would have been over the moon with a full size cool looking boyish table for their games room. But that wouldn’t have been beige and Instagramable enough for Emily.

Reactions: 7
Who spends £4k on a pool table for kids 🙄 hope they rip the cloth before Xmas 😂

Who thinks the pool table was gifted and it’s a lie that the boys have found it and just another way to advertise it before Xmas?
Was it really 4k? Omg thats disgusting. 🤢

4 grand😭😭😭 what!!! Absolute insanity! I’m a single parent and work long hours, harder than Emily, with no help from my childrens dad and can only afford £50 for each of my 2 children and rely on my parents so much. I’m constantly in a state of depression and anxiety over money and having to work so much and these influencers with absolutely no skills make all this money and get all this free stuff. People are entitled to do whatever they want, but it’s absolutely sickening. She can aim her content at whoever she wants but I don’t see many being interested in an overindulging middle age women and buying the stuff she gets given. It’s so out of touch. To think there is so much harm and suffering in the world, the good that money could do.
I could guarantee that your children will grow up into nicer adults - the Norris Bros are spoilt and we all know the dangers of spoiling and over indulging children, no good comes of it.

Reactions: 6
Why don't they do something for families with nothing? I work with a charity project and we've been giving Smyths vouchers to families referred to us as their kids would have NOTHING for Xmas otherwise. I have had parents coming to us in tears saying they can't afford anything for their kids and how awful they feel. One mum just burst into tears and hugged me when we gave her the voucher and said we'd literally saved their Christmas - I cried too! They were going to go without heating to buy the kids a really small gift.
I just can't get over how selfish they are as a family. Emily has 785K subscribers on YouTube or something but never does a giveaway or anything. You'd think she could something altruistic at Christmas.

Why didn't she get in touch with a local food bank or charity and do some sort of collaboration with them? Just to HELP.

I'm dropping nappies to one of our families today- they cannot afford them. We've referred them to the food bank too. No £4K pool table for them. THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD bleeping NAPPIES!

I cannot believe someone on a platform like Insta/Youtube with the money she makes doesn't think to help others out. None of them do...Emily, Emma Conway, Beggy Meldrum, etc. They just spend spend spend.
And don't tell me she does charity work behind the scenes cos Emily has never done anything unless she can make content out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why don't they do something for families with nothing? I work with a charity project and we've been giving Smyths vouchers to families referred to us as their kids would have NOTHING for Xmas otherwise. I have had parents coming to us in tears saying they can't afford anything for their kids and how awful they feel. One mum just burst into tears and hugged me when we gave her the voucher and said we'd literally saved their Christmas - I cried too! They were going to go without heating to buy the kids a really small gift.
I just can't get over how selfish they are as a family. Emily has 785K subscribers on YouTube or something but never does a giveaway or anything. You'd think she could something altruistic at Christmas.

Why didn't she get in touch with a local food bank or charity and do some sort of collaboration with them? Just to HELP.

I'm dropping nappies to one of our families today- they cannot afford them. We've referred them to the food bank too. No £4K pool table for them. THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD bleeping NAPPIES!

I cannot believe someone on a platform like Insta/Youtube with the money she makes doesn't think to help others out. None of them do...Emily, Emma Conway, Beggy Meldrum, etc. They just spend spend spend.
And don't tell me she does charity work behind the scenes cos Emily has never done anything unless she can make content out of it!
That’s is actually heartbreaking and makes Emily’s attitude all the more disgusting. She lives in a bubble, or worse, absolutely refuses to see that there are people genuinely struggling with food and heating and Xmas is a time that makes that all the more difficult for them. She’s an actual disgrace. She needs to stop flaunting, she needs to stop buying junk and rubbing it into peoples faces. She needs to read the bloody room for once in her life.
Also, she needs to ensure her kids know how lucky they are. I live in a very over privileged area of the world, where kids want for nothing (except love - heartbreaking too). The parish I volunteer in has organized workshops where children have come to make Xmas cards for the poor to be distributed with food packages on Xmas eve. Part of the workshop was someone coming in to talk about the work they did in the streets, what kind of hardship the people they helped had to face. The room was very quiet because it was eye opening to those privileged kids. The Norris brothers need this awakening. Not everything revolves around Gucci trainers and the new PS5.

Reactions: 9
Was this a YouTube video or Instagram story about the 4k pool table?
It was on her Insta stories. She didn’t say how much it cost but a quick google for wooden pool table and found it here. She paid extra for stripey balls but not sure she would have paid extra for seating benches. The lid is included. Think it came to about £3,900.

That is if it wasn’t gifted!! 🙄

You know what though if I walked into her house and didn't already know I couldn't tell you if it cost £4,000 or £400. Its nothing impressive

Reactions: 7
I used to love Emily like watched all her early videos etc…. But my god I’m sick of the flaunting of wealth and her perfect life. Can barely afford food or my gas bill atm, she’s bragging about her walk in pantry. Think I’ll unfollow

What happpened in her childhood? I seen a post on here but not sure how to reply

Reactions: 8
She just thinks she's some sort of celebrity now she's always wanted to be famous she'll be remembered for flaunting her wealth now

Reactions: 5
She been reading here🤔 shared a post about food bank use doubling and a push for ladbaby to be No.1.
Here's a thought Emily, rather than a plug for fellow influencers (let's not lie, ladbaby have done well out of this charity stuff) why not do some hampers for your food bank. Or use some of your ample free time to do a volunteer stint?

Reactions: 11
So it does look like her Mum isn't coming? She said she was picking up sister and nieces from the airport. I'm sure earlier this year though it was her mum and sister she said were coming.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.