Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying him a £22 body spray now, he’s 12 🙄 she’s really enjoying raising high maintenance spoilt kids isn’t she 🙄 he will be one of those lads at school that is known for having everything
I'm revolted by that on so many levels. I feel yuk about it. Like no- inappropriate

Reactions: 2
She’s revolting.

People don’t have to watch if they don’t want to (I no longer do) but would a normal person not feel bad being so frivolous with money when there is so little to go round for others ?

Now would be the time to pay it back (discreetly, not for the vlog or your other socials Emily). Sorry, but I am fortunate enough not to have to choose between food and heating but I have been cooking and been shopping for someone I know who isn’t so fortunate. Nothing fancy, just portioning a bit of our food and taking it round several times a week, or throwing a few extra food and veg in my trolley to give to that person. We’re not even asking you to do that Emily, but STOP RUBBING IT IN! It’s not a

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In one of her recent stories she only mentioned her sister and nieces comming, nothing about her mum

Gosh I detest this women. Brag. Brag. Brag.

There is absolutely nothing endearing about her. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That extension is just ugly and ruins the house. It just didn't "fit" somehow.

Even her hubby and kids are annoying 😎

Don't get me started on her dress sense. The worst dressed women alive.

First time I've commented here. It's been building up.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So the older boys have found their Christmas present ….. but thankfully the bespoke pool table was only their gift from Em and Hat Boy and not their gift from Santa!! 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So the older boys have found their Christmas present ….. but thankfully the bespoke pool table was only their gift from Em and Hat Boy and not their gift from Santa!! 😂😂
seriously?!? She’s got all that space and she can’t hide the presents properly??

• Haha
Those boys may not the price of everything but they’ll never know the value. They get everything they want and are beyond spoiled.

Reactions: 8
Even if the kids did find their present why put it up for them and let them play with it now? Make the little shits wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found the pool table online and it was nearly £4k…
There’s no need for that. When her bubble bursts and she no longer has the same earning power, she will come to regret squandering her money in such a way. In the meantime, she just looks tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
I think it was already built, that’s why it wasn’t hidden very well…

I wouldn’t be dragging it out and letting them use it though. They could wait.

She’s got a double garage for duck sake why wasn’t it put in there. £4k on a pool table, really!! She’s got money to waste, it’s not even full size 🙄

Who spends £4k on a pool table for kids 🙄 hope they rip the cloth before Xmas 😂

Who thinks the pool table was gifted and it’s a lie that the boys have found it and just another way to advertise it before Xmas?

Reactions: 13
Who spends £4k on a pool table for kids 🙄 hope they rip the cloth before Xmas 😂

Who thinks the pool table was gifted and it’s a lie that the boys have found it and just another way to advertise it before Xmas?
Wouldn’t put it past her. She’s so disingenuous…

So what’s gonna happen now, are they going to fork out another 4K fir another present? I mean that’s serious trauma they are going through 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet that since they found their main present Emily will be immediately online looking for a new main present so that the poor kids don't feel neglected when they only have 20+ presents each to unwrap on Christmas morning 🎻

So what’s gonna happen now, are they going to fork out another 4K fir another present? I mean that’s serious trauma they are going through 😝
Jinks!

I genuinely went back and searched for the teeny tiny 'Ad' writing thats how much of a bellend she is. I wouldn't have been surprised in the slightest either

Reactions: 3
I bet that since they found their main present Emily will be immediately online looking for a new main present so that the poor kids don't feel neglected when they only have 20+ presents each to unwrap on Christmas morning 🎻

Jinks!
Ha ha I thought the exact same that she will go out and buy more!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.