Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at heated socks for my son in law as he works outside doing rural land maintenance all year long but geez £50-£100 for socks?! No I’ll just buy him thermal ones!

I couldn't fathom what she needed heated socks for, the half hour she spends dog walking on the few weeks of really cold weather we get in south of the UK? Does she actually stand on the sideline and watch her son at football? I've always assumed her to be one of those parents that sits in the car to wait. Were they gifted, it was marked "Ad"?!

Reactions: 2
Buying him a £22 body spray now, he’s 12 🙄 she’s really enjoying raising high maintenance spoilt kids isn’t she 🙄 he will be one of those lads at school that is known for having everything

Reactions: 12
Buying him a £22 body spray now, he’s 12 🙄 she’s really enjoying raising high maintenance spoilt kids isn’t she 🙄 he will be one of those lads at school that is known for having everything
Not sure there are many teenagers that would willingly want to smell like their Dad either… bit weird. Surely there’s a popular scent/brand that all the teenage lads want to buy that would be better!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure there are many teenagers that would willingly want to smell like their Dad either… bit weird. Surely there’s a popular scent/brand that all the teenage lads want to buy that would be better!?
Yeah exactly! In my day teens just wore lynx 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This vile woman has way too much money than what she knows what to do with. Literally dislike her and jealousy does not even come into it

Reactions: 7
Lynx Africa was always the go to teenage boy scent. I still buy a pack for mine as a joke each year now and they’re nearly 30!

Reactions: 3
Mine are 13 and 15 and get lynx in their stocking every year. I did buy the scent as well though but got a cheap CK one for eldest and just a Superdry one which was on offer in Superdrug.
Not sure Molton Brown black pepper is going to be considered cool or desirable in the changing rooms 😆
Now a churro maker for Caleb. Clearly trying to find things to fill the shipping container, or desperately looking for gifts for boys who have everything.
Yesterday she said she still had nothing for Matt and he was hard to buy for. Didn't she sit next to him in a vlog and make a whole "gift ideas for men" video?! Not watched it as I know nothing Matt likes will be of any interest to my partner (he hates brands, expensive smellies and likes outdoor sports).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where I’m from if you were 12 and got a velvetiser and Molton brown sprays you’d have the piss taken out of you & worse, but obviously it’s a bit different in Essex 🤣

• Haha
Its the equivalent of giving a teenage girl some kind of granny perfume surely? Emily has a serious case of overspending just because she can. Like those storage containers she's organised her makeup in from John Lewis, they aren't cheap I've looked at them before. Genuinley no different whatsoever to £3 ones from B&M at all. Why spend over the top for no reason, many more useful ways of using your excessive wealth *cough* (charity)

Trust me as a mother of a teenager hes going to spend the next five years stinking and being generally gross whether he has Molton Brown or Lynx 😅

• Haha
506621A3-B5C8-46F7-8406-122F045ADACA.jpeg

Why on earth does she feel it’s now necessary to put RENOVATED HOUSE in her morning routine video title. It’s just laughable. WTF difference does it make what your house looks like. People have eyes Emily, they can watch the video and see that your house looks “RENOVATED” FFS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1806868
Why on earth does she feel it’s now necessary to put RENOVATED HOUSE in her morning routine video title. It’s just laughable. WTF difference does it make what your house looks like. People have eyes Emily, they can watch the video and see that your house looks “RENOVATED” FFS.
She puts the word “renovated house” in her title so when people search for ideas in you tube it will pull her video up for people to watch. It’s her sneaky way of trying to get more subscribers

Reactions: 4
Now she is advertising a dyson. A dyson hoover I am sure she got for free. I can’t fathom it. Here’s me, single mum on a low income, no child maintenance worried about failing electrical appliances and how I will replace them if they break but I have to worry about this tit, not to worry Emily can just get whatever she wants without any care in the world. I hate to sound a nag and there are people out there who work really hard to have nice things and they deserve them, but exploit your children on the internet for free stuff..wow..and she doesn’t even have any talent? I think people are waking up to social media and seeing what a joke all of this is. The sooner it is brought into the spotlight and no longer cool, the better, so people like Emily can no longer have too much wealth to know what to do with with absolutely no talent what so ever. It should be as taboo as prostitution.

• Sad
Now she is advertising a dyson. A dyson hoover I am sure she got for free. I can’t fathom it. Here’s me, single mum on a low income, no child maintenance worried about failing electrical appliances and how I will replace them if they break but I have to worry about this tit, not to worry Emily can just get whatever she wants without any care in the world. I hate to sound a nag and there are people out there who work really hard to have nice things and they deserve them, but exploit your children on the internet for free stuff..wow..and she doesn’t even have any talent? I think people are waking up to social media and seeing what a joke all of this is. The sooner it is brought into the spotlight and no longer cool, the better, so people like Emily can no longer have too much wealth to know what to do with with absolutely no talent what so ever. It should be as taboo as prostitution.

I'm shocked that so many brands work with her given her X rated past (scantily clad in a lads mag!).

Reactions: 2
Is there more to her past than just those naff FHM pics then? I have no idea what she did before YouTube.
Wonder if her mum and sister are happy to be filmed when they arrive, and her sister's kids if she has any.

Reactions: 1
If I was part of her family, I would wonder whether she is genuinely excited to host me or is it a content opportunity only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.