Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surprise surprise she is the new ‘Mrs Hinch’. She is now a brand ambassador for Proctor and Gamble. Not long before we see Mrs Egg Head on product stands in B&M and Home Bargains. Can’t wait!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely she has nowhere near the reach Mrs Hinch has? People went mad for her but are we all a bit over that now? I know I am, I roll my eyes when I see a "Hinch special scent" or whatever in Tesco and choose something else.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her latest Lego ad…that’s absolutely no reason why those free Lego sets should be wrapped up for her kids. Those boys have absolutely everything they want and Emily can afford to buy it out her own money.
she should 💯 donated those sets to children who are not as privileged as the Norris boys. Pure greed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but her latest Lego ad…that’s absolutely no reason why those free Lego sets should be wrapped up for her kids. Those boys have absolutely everything they want and Emily can afford to buy it out her own money.
she should 💯 donated those sets to children who are not as privileged as the Norris boys. Pure greed!!!
Here, here. Something along the lines of “we realise our boys are very fortunate in all they have so we would like to pay it forward and donate these Lego sets to children who might go without this Christmas” It’s not bloody hard Emily!!! Think outside of your vacuous bubble for once.

Those spoilt boys will just cast the Lego off onto the mountain of tit they already have to gather dust.

Reactions: 9
Her 25 gifts for men video just came up on my YouTube. Why are her and Matt so awkward together? Try as they might, they’ll never be a ‘YouTube couple’ Zero chemistry and just so badly scripted.

Reactions: 6
I barely ever see her pop up on my feeds anymore but omg, that birthday cake that she’s recommending to everyone does not look like the World Cup trophy. It looks more like something one could purchase from Ann Summers or Love Honey.
I’m sure Emily has an #afflink if you’re interested

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s an AD, but does she genuinely still pack a bag of stuff for her kids? They’re 12, 9 & 6 🤔 talk about overbearing.

Reactions: 3
What is she getting a bottom drawee together like it was in my mum's day. Actually a storage container will do. She could load all the free stuff and then by the time her kids leave home (except that little one eho'll still be in mum & dad's bed) they'll be an entire house full of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe those spoilt kids get sent free lego whilst in their nice big warm house while most of us are wondering how we are going to feed our children and keep warm over the next few weeks. It makes me sick and enraged. He doesn’t even look like he’s enjoying it. How is this allowed to happen?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like theres never the same amount of fuss made for Caleb as the other two? I wonder if he just refuses to accomodate the camera in his face 24/7 so we just don't see it

Reactions: 8
She has a story up of her boys playing on a frozen puddle…maybe I’m being overly sensitive but given the news about the poor kids who died on the frozen pond it seems really inappropriate 😢

She has a story up of her boys playing on a frozen puddle…maybe I’m being overly sensitive but given the news about the poor kids who died on the frozen pond it seems really inappropriate 😢
To a normal person yes but to Emily ….nope. She’s not very clever and doesn’t think about other people ( unless there’s something in it for her like that cleaning she did).
Lots of pics of her kids frolicking in the snow etc….. and Emily and Matt taking lots of ‘ we’re such a perfect (plastic) family’ photos. Nauseating twats.

To a normal person yes but to Emily ….nope. She’s not very clever and doesn’t think about other people ( unless there’s something in it for her like that cleaning she did).
Lots of pics of her kids frolicking in the snow etc….. and Emily and Matt taking lots of ‘ we’re such a perfect (plastic) family’ photos. Nauseating twats.
I doubt she even listens to the news as she's so wrapped up in herself and the next £1 she's going to make.

On another note, why does she talk to her children in that weird, false way, it's like she's about to fall asleep.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.