Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally does! It’s just horrendous! It looked so much better before. That type of house does not suit that type of extension.
Exactly. What the heck were they thinking. So many other options for a nice extension and they chose a friggin metal tin box!!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
I love her normally and have always felt like she’s a superhuman. But my gosh what the hell is that tin extension all about. It’s so ugly reminds me of like a storage bunker. Sorry Emily but no

Reactions: 6
Bet her neighbours love her 🙄 I've never seen such an ugly mess of a "reno" 🙁

Reactions: 4
i was think the same what the hell is this it looks hideous thought they were standing out side some work cabins on a industrial unit or something!! They have ruined that house look so much better before!!!! I can’t believe they think it looks good so ugly!!!!!
I agree! The house was absolutely beautiful before, really bugs me when people ruin lovely houses like that with something that looks like an work offices!

I agree! The house was absolutely beautiful before, really bugs me when people ruin lovely houses like that with something that looks like an work offices!
it’s crazy!! It’s so bad I do not understand what they were thinking!! They have all the money they could have done something so much nicer!! It’s so ugly 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
i was think the same what the hell is this it looks hideous thought they were standing out side some work cabins on a industrial unit or something!! They have ruined that house look so much better before!!!! I can’t believe they think it looks good so ugly!!!!!
Why is she still holding that boy like he's 2 years old on her hip 🤣 big boy like that looks ridiculous

The house is horrific 😳 like someone plonked a big ugly shipping container in their back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They could have built a beautiful timber framed extension, money was no object. However, they want a modern looking house but bought themselves a mock-Tudor style, the two just don’t go together. The back of the house is so ugly, imagine being sat in the garden looking back on it. Emily’s so classless & vulgar, just cos it’s big, she thinks that means good.

Reactions: 11
I can't understand how anyone looking at that monstrosity thinks it's an improvement on the original, theyve absolutely ruined it 🙄 ...and yeah, carrying J like that just looks ridiculous doesn't it, remind me how old he is ? 🙄

I can't understand how anyone looking at that monstrosity thinks it's an improvement on the original, theyve absolutely ruined it 🙄 ...and yeah, carrying J like that just looks ridiculous doesn't it, remind me how old he is ? 🙄
Jackson has got to be about 6 surely? I don't follow her anymore because she winds me up so much

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's so ugly. Not least the container ship look but the windows, three diff size windows on the upstairs level and the tiny kitchen window at the other end from the ginormous bi folds. Looks daft.

Reactions: 11
Jackson has got to be about 6 surely? I don't follow her anymore because she winds me up so much
Me neither, but she still pops up when you least expect it...and yeah, that's what I thought, around 6...ridiculous to still be picking him up like a baby 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really poor taste of her to show them at the trampoline place every single week, especially when they already have the biggest trampoline available at home.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really poor taste of her to show them at the trampoline place every single week, especially when they already have the biggest trampoline available at home.
My son was invited to a party at a trampoline park so I took him and paid for my daughter to go in too.
£13!!!!! For one hour jump!! I was gobsmacked how expensive it was 😳 and she pays for 3 kids each week and then dinner out after 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.