Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen Emz vid about the shopping as I can't stomach her but wondering if her weekly shop included all groceries or just food. Thinking our food/grocery shop which includes some store cupboard/freezer/bathroom/kitchen items is around £60/week for 4. This includes all meals. I know that isn't much by Emz standards but wondering if it's a lot by others? BTW we don't have any young/younger children.

Haven't seen Emz vid about the shopping as I can't stomach her but wondering if her weekly shop included all groceries or just food. Thinking our food/grocery shop which includes some store cupboard/freezer/bathroom/kitchen items is around £60/week for 4. This includes all meals. I know that isn't much by Emz standards but wondering if it's a lot by others? BTW we don't have any young/younger children.
I think that you’re doing ok. Mine was £90 last week for three adults. I don’t shop every week though.

Of course she has to love her shipping container, she’s spent a bloody fortune on it! Doesn’t change the fact it’s a lazily designed, bland carbuncle which is totally out of keeping with the rest of the house & the local area. Great job.

Reactions: 6
Did you see the recent Instagram story of her son showing off a can of prime
(I don’t know what it is and wjy it’s better than monster
She’s a sad cow

what she’s saying with this post is
Look what my son has
Look what I got my son

And she’s now teachingFraser how to be a show off too.
It’s a can of drink for gods sak

of they ever have a problem with her; she Will say look what I have done for you my whole life

her motivation is to outrun her horrific childhood in a really incorrect way

it’s a Stab in the back for her mum w hi o tried her best too

I won’t look at her again

Reactions: 5
I'd like to see her receipt because there is no way she spent £143 on that shop. I too shop in Sainsburys and buy cheaper options of some of the items she showed (like £3.50 for standard chicken and not £10 for free range) and less snacks and junk, and spent approx £110-120 for family of 4. I'm sorry but add an extra £100 to your bill total and don't lie about it.
So I did a sad thing and checked all her shopping at Sainsbury. In total the same shopping cost me 166.00GBP. She is lying all the time...

Reactions: 10

This came up on my You Tube feed and at first I laughed as I thought she must be getting back at Emily for ripping off her hard work but as I don't watch her much maybe the beginning bit like Emily does is another thing Emily has ripped off her.
After getting more into the video I feel so sorry for this woman who i know is a real grafter.
When I see where Emily is now after ripping off other people's work to where this woman is (homeless) I just wonder what this world is coming to.

• Wow
Bog off with your brand new £95 trainers. 😡 We dont need to know you have new trainers when we are struggling to make ends meet

Reactions: 7
Why does she have so many trainers?! She hardly runs & she buys fashion trainers rather than trainers specific to the activity she’s doing : gym or running etc. When I started with my trainer he suggested I buy some specific trainers designed for lifting weights etc, rather than my old regular trainers. It made a huge difference to my knees and it really helps.
Although she works out with her trainer it never seems particularly intense- more for the ‘Gram than fitness! Probably because it is.

Reactions: 7
"matt got me ..." ... of course he did. if my husband got me new trainers every few months I would be scared that he has brain tumor. (sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll bet the link she put up for them is an affiliate link. Just remember, she's sharing this stuff to cash in on the aff links rather than wanting to genuinely show us her new trainers.
As I understand it she'll get cash for anything people who clicked the link buy from Asos, not just if they buy her trainers? I never click links on insta now if I can help it, but often they do the links through third parties so you can't find where a product is from without clicking the link.

Reactions: 6
Her deadlift was not good, can’t believe the trainer said yeah you should post this.

Reactions: 4
Kiki is a lucky pooch to have so many walks to run off lead, but why do they never seem to walk her in the street on the lead? So good for their brains as so many different types of smells and also for behaviour being on a lead etc

Reactions: 3
I'll bet the link she put up for them is an affiliate link. Just remember, she's sharing this stuff to cash in on the aff links rather than wanting to genuinely show us her new trainers.
As I understand it she'll get cash for anything people who clicked the link buy from Asos, not just if they buy her trainers? I never click links on insta now if I can help it, but often they do the links through third parties so you can't find where a product is from without clicking the link.
Yes they can stay on your phone/device for 30 days sometimes so if you purchase anything from asos after clicking her link even after a few weeks, she could get the commission

• Angry
Reactions: 2
There's a scammer on her YouTube comments. Obviously she's not really giving prizes away to her supporters as, in her own words, she hardly ever does this 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.