Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must weigh a ton! Why the need for him to be carried? Is it because he can’t be trusted not to run away or misbehave?

Reactions: 2
He must weigh a ton! Why the need for him to be carried? Is it because he can’t be trusted not to run away or misbehave?
I think he’s just super lazy. I don’t think he’d have the energy to run away to be honest! She had him in a pram until very recently and when he’s not in a pram he’s sat with an iPad! She’s said before that he hated outdoor exercise at nursery… he’s just not built any stamina by the looks of it.

Reactions: 8
I think he’s just super lazy. I don’t think he’d have the energy to run away to be honest! She had him in a pram until very recently and when he’s not in a pram he’s sat with an iPad! She’s said before that he hated outdoor exercise at nursery… he’s just not built any stamina by the looks of it.
That’s really sad and poor parenting on Emily and Matt’s part. Jackson is what happens when you never say no to your child.

Reactions: 10
Fraser would have never been carried at 6 as they had a 3yr old and newborn. I don’t understand how she thinks it’s acceptable. I hope they both end up with bad backs because it will serve them right.

I’m sure they also had Fraser in football and Caleb in gymnastics or something at 6, why does Jackson do nothing.

Reactions: 5
I'd be worried about Jackson's health and development if I was Emz. Yes, the other two are much more active.
Who wears white for a run, esp an off road run?! Her eldest seems such a compliant child, I think she's going to struggle when the other two hit the teen years esp Jackson!

Reactions: 4
Her head is morphing more and more into a boiled egg!! She needs to rethink the filters she uses as they do nothing for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe those giant baubles are on the front of her house and she's proud... beyond tacky! And I found it sad that she used such personal words from her kids to do an advert for dyan oakes. Those are memories she should be cherishing rather than using them to cash in!

Reactions: 5
The worst thing is we all know they would never dress in Matalan if they weren’t paid to advertise their clothes!

Reactions: 12
Just skipped through a day in the life…why is Jackson speaking like a baby. And Matt is going to be early because it’s bin day!! What a hard life it is!

Reactions: 3
her womens gift guide includes dyson straighteners that retail for £400 🤯 obviously sponsored but who the hell is she aiming these videos at?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aaaarggh I wish Emily'd shut up. IMO she is beyond banal. I think her content is about exciting as the colour magnolia. IMO she has nothing worthwhile to contribute to society - though I truly believe she thinks she does. I just think her and those like her are parasites. Bland, useless and facile. Sorry but I've totally had it with these influencers. Who exactly do they influence? I think the lot of them should try and do something that adds to society. Instead I feel they take. I absolutely refuse to buy anything these influences 'hawk'. If an advertiser uses them I wish them to know I will not buy that product. I don't care if it's tea or a fridge I will not give them my hard earned money just because someone mummy vlogger has advertised it. Not now and not ever. So over this influencer thing. Others can chose to watch Emz but I don't. I'd rather clean the oven and believe me I hate cleaning the oven but even cleaning the oven feels a less grubby activity than watching influencers advertise stuff to those who may be able to ill afford it. Sorry rant over!!:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
her womens gift guide includes dyson straighteners that retail for £400 🤯 obviously sponsored but who the hell is she aiming these videos at?
Not only that but she did literally the worlds worst video of her using them. Her hair looked tit. I just can’t…..

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think she looked better before she started curling her hair? Seeing it straight was a refreshing change! Made her look younger…

Flaunting more freebies to try and get normal working class people who can’t afford to buy food, heat their homes, let alone, afford Christmas.
God she is so materialistic…her whole family are.
And the hair isn’t a good advertisement…she definitely needs to hack the rat tails off and get a bob!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.