Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the Dubai trip was an #ad, does this mean she got the trip for free in exchange for promoting it? Or she was also PAID to go there?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched the full video as I can’t bring myself too, so please do correct me if I’m wrong but £143 for a weekly food shop?! Read the room Emily, a lot of families are relying on food banks. 143 is extravagant, and unnecessary. We have a family of 4 and spend on average £60 a week, fruit veg home cooked meals etc.
it’s a joke
It's an awful lot of money. She's not much of a cook, buys fruit and veg which aren't in season (which makes them more expensive), loads of snacks or pre-made stuff. This is what hikes up her weekly food shop. She would be much more relatable if she said "the price of this has gone through the roof so we have decided to do without for the foreseeable future ...". But, knowing how braggy she is, she probably thinks that an expensive food shop shows how wealthy and successful they are. She absolutely refuses to read the room but she is alienating herself from just about everyone: people struggling will find her not relatable, and people with money probably think she is a right chav.

I don't live in the UK, but our food shop for 5 is about the same (actually, slightly less). However, we have a full breakfast, lunch (where I live, we have a proper sit down meal, not a sandwich like she seems to make) and dinner every day, meaning 20 odd meals per week, for 5. No restaurant, school dinner or takeout, everything made from scratch, often with leftovers for the freezer for days when I don't have time to cook.

The reason her food bill is so high is because she buys ready made things and all brand names. And the amount of snack food items she purchases is unreal. But then she has the audacity to make cooking vlogs preaching to people about batch cooking etc. F off Emily stick to stupid hacks and paid for trips!

Reactions: 3
She also shops at Sainsbury’s doesn’t she? I’ve always found their prices high, particularly for branded items.

I know food prices have gone up, but £143 is a lot for 2 adults & 3 children! Ours is about £35-£40 a week for two adults. I’m gluten free as well (not by choice) and I buy gluten free pasta, flour & bread weekly which puts up the price of ours.

Sainsburys is expensive. I do shop there but switch around depending on what slots are available for delivery etc. But £143 is a lot considering what she got? Not much meat, not much veg, no cleaning products (ok she might not have needed them plus probably gets them all gifted as ad!) no alcohol and she still spends £143?!
I just had a Sainsburys delivery today and I spent less than her and feel I got more than she did !!
Why she still buts those expensive sucky yoghurt things for her kids is beyond me?!!! Can't they have a normal pot of yoghurt?!

Reactions: 5
I'd like to see her receipt because there is no way she spent £143 on that shop. I too shop in Sainsburys and buy cheaper options of some of the items she showed (like £3.50 for standard chicken and not £10 for free range) and less snacks and junk, and spent approx £110-120 for family of 4. I'm sorry but add an extra £100 to your bill total and don't lie about it.

I'd like to see her receipt because there is no way she spent £143 on that shop. I too shop in Sainsburys and buy cheaper options of some of the items she showed (like £3.50 for standard chicken and not £10 for free range) and less snacks and junk, and spent approx £110-120 for family of 4. I'm sorry but add an extra £100 to your bill total and don't lie about it.
Yeh those suckies are around 80p and she buys loads. She’s defo lying about the cost

Reactions: 1
Ahhhhhhhh cringed as soon as I saw the shopping thing. I’m so surprised to see in the comments that nobody passed comment about the fact there doesn’t seem to be like basic bits, it’s all branded and crazy expensive. I’m really confused about the Suckies… what’s wrong with a froob if you must insist on the pouch life? 🙄 I think with the way people are struggling (and it will be her viewers too) showing salmon and free range chickens is just not relatable is it. Show us some budget stuff Emily.. stuff people can relate too, then you may hit your 800k that you seem so desperate to get.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her stories from today. She says they love their shipping container. Proof she reads here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she taking the piss? Those measly charity shoe boxes and then straight in to an ad for a new car!? All after a free trip to dubai and a costly £145 food shop?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Love how she says they are having protein pancakes for breakfast but then has normal shop brought pancakes in her shopping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no guys… The price poor Ems has got to pay after enjoying a paid for luxury holiday in Dubai: Having to do the holiday laundry in her state of the art utility room (which is upstairs if you didn’t know). Let me just get out my violin 🎻
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks weird in the opening of that grocery haul video like she’s got coffee bean cross eyes or a swollen face from Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.