Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she puts much money in savings. If they have a big mortgage it will hit hard when she has to get a new fix, assume a lot of the Reno has been funded via extending the mortgage? Although they will have had the money from Matt selling his business.
She is such a good little capitalist, spend spend spend. But essentially the whole family now are funded by a sole income which could decrease at any given time. Wasn't it Joules she had the bedding and PJ's from recently to promote? Today's news is they are in administration so not sure how rosy the future looks.

Reactions: 3
My son was invited to a party at a trampoline park so I took him and paid for my daughter to go in too.
£13!!!!! For one hour jump!! I was gobsmacked how expensive it was 😳 and she pays for 3 kids each week and then dinner out after 🙄
I’m always shocked by this too! My kids would only go to a trampoline park or mini golf etc for birthday parties usually or for a special occasion not every weekend!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else like really shocked at how crap her new house looks? Like it’s literally the most bland boring house I’ve ever seen. Looks proper tit in videos. Her kitchen is so dull.

Reactions: 11
Man she annoys me! What has she got her phone out filming in the theatre!!!! Absolute wan#er! Hate people like this when you go and watch a show!

Reactions: 4
Man she annoys me! What has she got her phone out filming in the theatre!!!! Absolute wan#er! Hate people like this when you go and watch a show!
You're not normally allowed to film in theatres, in fact they are usually REALLY strict about it. But of course normal rules don't apply to Emily the Influencer. I guess if it was a freebie or for an Ad they might let her film a bit. She didn't exactly have front row seats did she?!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Why are people watching her day in the life videos? Who wants to watch what somebody without a job, has a husband that’s a skivvy and stupidly spoils her children does all day?? Also matt feeding the dog eggs on her sons bed makes me cringe. Would never dream about feeding my dog on the kids beds? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are people watching her day in the life videos? Who wants to watch what somebody without a job, has a husband that’s a skivvy and stupidly spoils her children does all day?? Also matt feeding the dog eggs on her sons bed makes me cringe. Would never dream about feeding my dog on the kids beds? 😂
Didn't know he fed the dog on her child's bed. Urgh... feel a bit sick. Feels nasty to me.

Reactions: 4
And why is he incapable of walking anywhere?
He’s 5 or 6 yes? Why the duck do they pick him up all the time?
Could it be he’s such a spoiled brat that if they are doing a family pic he doesn’t cooperate. So they hold him?! Although frankly the poor kid has had a camera in his face since literally the second he was born so I can understand him getting fed up!
But carrying him round London?! Ffs he’s old enough to walk!
I do feel sorry for him a bit. He’s only a little boy but his parents have totally spoiled him and he’s become a brat which isn’t really his fault. I don’t think that child ever hears the word no or if he does his response is to kick off until they give which they obviously do. He’s always on the iPad - probably to keep him from misbehaving.
They really need to set some boundaries with him or his behaviour is just going to get worse. I wonder how he gets on at school!

Reactions: 11
He’s 5 or 6 yes? Why the duck do they pick him up all the time?
Could it be he’s such a spoiled brat that if they are doing a family pic he doesn’t cooperate. So they hold him?! Although frankly the poor kid has had a camera in his face since literally the second he was born so I can understand him getting fed up!
But carrying him round London?! Ffs he’s old enough to walk!
I do feel sorry for him a bit. He’s only a little boy but his parents have totally spoiled him and he’s become a brat which isn’t really his fault. I don’t think that child ever hears the word no or if he does his response is to kick off until they give which they obviously do. He’s always on the iPad - probably to keep him from misbehaving.
They really need to set some boundaries with him or his behaviour is just going to get worse. I wonder how he gets on at school!
He’s 6! So he’s in year 1 and still being carried like a baby!

I do think he’s a spoilt brat and that’s why he’s miserable. He was always quite smiley as a baby and that faded away as he grew out of toddler years and now he looks so sullen and unimpressed all the time. There just seems to be no childhood happiness there at all!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.