Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’ve posted on here but today my electricity company took an extra £42 without notifying us and we r struggling then I watch Emily’s latest vlog where she shows us her new rug, big thanksgiving feast, Jackson’s swimming lessons etc, I have to unfollow now, I usually enjoy her content too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has no taste at all :LOL: why would you choose this wallpaper like she did in the toilet?! it looks like tit hit the fan and landing on the wall :sick::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just had her raw day in the life on from last week in the background whilst catching up on some chores and nearly spat my tea out when I saw Fraser's lunch- that's what you would give a toddler not a 12 year old 🥴 she clearly has issues. Aside from the Dubai trip.. 🙄 it also irritates me that she is so casual about expensive days out that the boys seem to do all the time- 'we're JUST going to the trampoline centre' 'we're JUST going to Zizzis for food'. Those 2 activities alone would have cost around £150 for a family of 5. A day like that for my boys would be a major treat. I know it's been said before a million times but those kids are so so spoilt

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her content from Dubai is tit compared to Kerry Whelpdale( I’m no fan of her either!) Kerry looks like her family are having a great time and she’s getting stuck in to everything and actually sounds really like she’s having a great time!
Emily just looks plastic and boring. Even the Go-pro clip she was all posing rather than just enjoying the slide and the moment!

Reactions: 10
Her fashion sense is awful. Despite her money manages to choose unflattering overly girly outfits in colours which don't suit her. She could afford a personal stylist!
Is Kerry her frenemy?! Her and her husband look much better, and more comfortable in this pic than the Norris's.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but wtf is she wearing!?!?
I came here to post the exact same.
look at her compared to Kerry who looks elegant and classy.(not that I think much of her either)
She looks like a little girl dressed up in her mums dress. Awful

The thanksgiving video Jackson is messing around helping to make the desserts (that look awful) you can tell she’s on edge and i think she mutters ‘oi’ under her breath at one point with the big smile painted on of course. She lets him walk all over the pumpkins aswell

Reactions: 2
Read the room Emily for duck sake. Families are struggling to put food in their bellies and she’s prancing around without a care in the bleeping world, showing off what she puts in her fridge and cupboards! duck off.

What a boring last night on your freebie luxury holiday, putting together your on line food order for when you get home. They booked their Christmas slot on the flight out. This is a woman with no real job, all the time in the world to put a post holiday order in before she leaves or stock up on non perishables before she goes. I really don't give a tit about your food order Emily!

• Heart
That wallpaper in their downstairs loo is awful. Just looks like strings of poo. 🙈 What were they thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That wallpaper in their downstairs loo is awful. Just looks like strings of poo. 🙈 What were they thinking?!
Ginger tit Interiors probably chose it and Emily thought it was super edgy and trendy! Looks like someone had a dirty protest on the walls in there! 🤣

• Haha
At least it has some colour and pattern 😆 I like the downstairs loo more than her dull mismatched ensuite. The whole house is pale creamy boring, zero personality, show home decor. Guess that's what you get when you have no personality and get an interior designer to do it for you.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the full video as I can’t bring myself too, so please do correct me if I’m wrong but £143 for a weekly food shop?! Read the room Emily, a lot of families are relying on food banks. 143 is extravagant, and unnecessary. We have a family of 4 and spend on average £60 a week, fruit veg home cooked meals etc.
it’s a joke

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.