Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last year she's been to Center Parcs, Cyprus, Orlando and now Dubai, as well as having a huge renovation completed, and 4 days ago she had the cheek to post a reel about food and heating being expensive 😬😬
That excuse for a human seems to jump on any bandwagon.

Reactions: 4
So she arrived in Dubai on Thursday but she hasn’t posted anything yet - that’s unlike her ?!

She said she was camping that's not camping! And how sad (to me) you do a family activity and mum has her arm out filming her doing in and also getting filmed from the side line!!! The justification these people use "it for our memories" CRAP!

Her children think thats camping!

So she arrived in Dubai on Thursday but she hasn’t posted anything yet - that’s unlike her ?!
I was starting to think they'd dropped her for her colourful past not fitting the UAE values, but they'd just banished them to the, proper, desert

Reactions: 2
None of the pictures on Instagram are correctly marked as an AD, surprise surprise!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Hi first time poster but been reading for a while and gosh I agree I've been following Emily since the early days I first found her when I was looking at birth videos etc.. and I absolutely loved her last house and really wanted her kitchen with the big counter top and really enjoyed her cooking, meal planning and during lockdown videos and her having 3 children similar age to my two, but now since moving to the big mansion she's become unrelatable to me and that Dubai trip has just sent me over the edge like how many trips do they need in one single year, I mean that's probably the green eyed monster coming out in me as we haven't been able to afford even a night away this year so far, but we did buy our first home in December so all money has gone on that. But yes she's totally unrelatable to me now and I'm thinking of unfollowing on all her platforms which is a shame 😔

Reactions: 12
Hi first time poster but been reading for a while and gosh I agree I've been following Emily since the early days I first found her when I was looking at birth videos etc.. and I absolutely loved her last house and really wanted her kitchen with the big counter top and really enjoyed her cooking, meal planning and during lockdown videos and her having 3 children similar age to my two, but now since moving to the big mansion she's become unrelatable to me and that Dubai trip has just sent me over the edge like how many trips do they need in one single year, I mean that's probably the green eyed monster coming out in me as we haven't been able to afford even a night away this year so far, but we did buy our first home in December so all money has gone on that. But yes she's totally unrelatable to me now and I'm thinking of unfollowing on all her platforms which is a shame 😔
Please do it, you can always watch as a non follower. Hit her where it hurts on her figures

Reactions: 3
The glamping at Hatta works out at about £400 a night!
Dubai is NOT cheap! I paid £16 for a Gin and Tonic! :ROFLMAO:
The cheapest tickets to go up the Burj Khalifa are £40 each!
We went this time last year and it was bloody hot! 38-40C most days ( locals said it is unusual!) .
Don’t think she’s a natural when others are filming her though! She looked awkward!

She is incredibly unrelatable but if I was her id be going on these free holidays too

for whom she's doing this ad? rich people don't need her recommendation and average people can't or won't afford themselves that type of holiday at this time of eonomic change.

Reactions: 12
Baby jacks is on the iPad this morning ! They are at the Legoland Waterpark and he’s on his iPad, so much for the private swimming lessons he’s been having !

Kerry Whelpdale has just posted this pic, what do you see?? Jackson sitting there on his iPad 😂😂😂
Not something perfect Emily would have published of course, I beg she’s fuming 🙈

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s brought the pram for this trip? Or if she’s finally realised that it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
She MUST have had a boob job?! Her boobs look far too perky for someone who’s had/fed 3 kids! Plus they look inflated!

Reactions: 1
She MUST have had a boob job?! Her boobs look far too perky for someone who’s had/fed 3 kids! Plus they look inflated!
I’ve been saying this for a while she’s defo had something done to them! If you go back to her old videos they were never like this. So sly!

Reactions: 5
Amazon product
I've just seen a lookalike for the large version Emily has of the above in Home Bargains for £12.99!!!!! I would have got it if I had somewhere to put it.
They also had a Halloween wreath that was nice that I haven't seen before woodlandy/orange but not bright orange. I would have got that too if the colours went with my house but sadly they don't.😥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.