Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious control issues with the pair of them with the kids outfits not to mention Fraser being seemingly incapable of using a knife and fork! 😳
She's never still cutting up their toast with the pizza cutter is she ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's never still cutting up their toast with the pizza cutter is she ?
Course she is, they had a pram for the "younger" two at Disney. She has no identity outside of being a mum does she, except in her mind that means doing absolutely everything for her boys rather than let them grow in independence and lifeskills 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not been in here for ages and haven’t watched the giant egg for ages. I suffered the raw vlog! Why is her grass so dead? . Why is she so boring? Why does she put up with Matt? And how embarrassing for Fraser being videoed colouring in and his brothers dancing? Is he not at high school now?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else spot the £4k bracelet Emily was wearing whilst doing the laundry and changing the sheets, as you do.

Also, given that she claims that Matt is the stylish one who cares about fashion and brands, yet she is the one wearing Van Cleef bracelets, I dread to think the amount of money that still must be available for Matt to buy designer gear with. There’s no way he’d be ok with all the money only being spent on Emily’s wardrobe…

• Wow
I'd love to know how much he spends per hat 😂 do you reckon she acutally says to him "oh I love your hats" 😂 So stylish

• Haha
Sat on the plane and just booked sainsburys Christmas Eve slot. Who cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the last year she's been to Center Parcs, Cyprus, Orlando and now Dubai, as well as having a huge renovation completed, and 4 days ago she had the cheek to post a reel about food and heating being expensive 😬😬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In the last year she's been to Center Parcs, Cyprus, Orlando and now Dubai, as well as having a huge renovation completed, and 4 days ago she had the cheek to post a reel about food and heating being expensive 😬😬
Haven’t they also been on a cruise and that Ashlin Farm place?

So Kerry Whepdale is also in Dubai and will be filming with the same company as Emz. Can't wait to find out the company so I can try to avoid their products as who wants to fund these entitled non celebs to have this lifestyle?!

Reactions: 9
So Kerry Whepdale is also in Dubai and will be filming with the same company as Emz. Can't wait to find out the company so I can try to avoid their products as who wants to fund these entitled non celebs to have this lifestyle?!
When will these companies realize their marketing plan is counter productive. Ads by influencers put me right off !!

Reactions: 9
I think it's 'Visit Dubai' promo from what Kerry said.

I am forced to boycott them through lack of funds (and desire to visit!)

Reactions: 2
No desire to go to Dubai either here. Looks like they are trying to appeal to the family market then now, perhaps to try and appear more wholesale as the young female influencer world in Dubai seems to be murky and potentially abusive.

Dubai obviously haven't seen her FHM spread! Not quite the image they'd go for.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What annoys me is..... The reel she donw about when your kids ask for expensive things(something like that) and she was point out the heating, food etc. For me it was like she was doing it as a piss take when actually families really are struggling for basics try to provide for there kids and she is making a joke of it, showing kitchen storage hacks and now off to Dubia! She is totally tone deaf in todays world for families!

Is this the 2022 version of All Influencers in Abu Dhabi from last year? Is it Dubai they’re having to flog this time?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.