Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Sorry to deviate from the topic but since when was it uncool/bad to have an insulated lunch bag?
My 15 yo son has a grey insulated bag and generally has a hot lunch in a thermos (everything else is in metal eco pots with silicone lids). Not once has he said “mum, I MUST take my lunch in a take away container in my school bag (to get all sweaty and leak over my books) because it’s not cool to take it in a proper bag. If anything in his school it’s cool to have the eco containers. I’ve passed on the name of the brand we use to a few parents now. They’re named because more than one kid might have the same bag….
I take my lunch to work in an insulated bag, too….but I’m frightfully uncool so 🤷‍♀️
My child won’t have a packed lunch full stop. Don’t know what the problem with one is but it’s a real no no 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I
My child won’t have a packed lunch full stop. Don’t know what the problem with one is but it’s a real no no 😅
I thought the PP meant it would be embarrassing for him as she’s got his name stitched in the front in big letters

Reactions: 3
I just saw the word “packing” in her vlog title. Where are they off to this half term break? Now that their house is pretty much finished, it’s not like she can even use the “escaping the Reno noise and dust” as a reason to go on holiday at every single school break 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just saw the word “packing” in her vlog title. Where are they off to this half term break? Now that their house is pretty much finished, it’s not like she can even use the “escaping the Reno noise and dust” as a reason to go on holiday at every school break 🙄
From reading the comments it looks like they are off to Dubai 🙄
Ah, yes, so that’ll be an “AD-Press Trip”

Reactions: 2
Hi folks, first time poster here...

I just watched some of her latest blog & she is totally living in the clouds! She's off on a jolly to Dubai to partner with a brand "but it's only for a week" meanwhile the world & it's mother is worrying about how they will heat their homes! It's insane, I have no words.

Then we see her making her oldest who is almost a teen, beans on toast & cutting up the bread into tiny pieces before putting the beans on! If he's an independent as she makes out, why didn't he make it himself while she made lunch for the others? She begged for tips & book recommendations on teenagers so I guess this will be her new angle too.

Then we see her packing the kids matchy matchy outfits in her bedroom, presumably all to show off her new room. She also mentioned that the Hat had to check them which was a bit weird & kind of controlling behaviour!

Also got to see her washing the dogs feet in her outdoor dog sink! How grandiose & utterly pointless..dogs get dirty deal with it!

The irony ot the dog getting ticks from her beloved farmers field did make me laugh! Poor doggie & all she was interested in was the digs haircut as a result!

Sorry for the long post but she actually boils my blood, she's so shallow & self absorbed!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another!!!!! Holiday 😮
Where does their INCOME come from??
I followed Emily years ago
Christ she is really up her own arse & has changed too....🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Dubai - just the perfect place for fake Emily where money and status are the most important thing. She clearly has no morals.

Reactions: 8
We went to Dubai this time last year. I did enjoy it, we have friends who live out there so slightly different than just a holiday. BUT the excess wealth, the human rights records, the fact that basically the entire place is built on slavery really didn't sit well with me, not to mention the attitude to women although Dubai is more westernised than other areas, but still. Plus sure they've built the Burj Kalifa etc and its fun to go up but there's no view!!! Just buildings and sand!! Most of which was brought in to make beaches!

But excess wealth, designer labels and fake lives...... right up Emily's street! Is it an Ad/"press trip" (she's not a journalist and it really pisses me off how these crappy influencers call it a 'press trip") so all paid for by someone else so she can sell yet another of her family vacations and totally disregard her kids privacy?

Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog! 🥴Oh my god she treats those boys like babies!
Matt apparently has to check what she’s packed for the boys as he’s their stylist! 😱
Kika got harvest mites! Went straight to the vets and Emily told the vet they live on a farm! Em, no Emily you don’t live on a farm! You live next a field! It’s not the same thing 🤣🤣
All relatability she ever had is gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s probably been said before but who watches her videos. 78k people watched her video on back to school morning routine?? I get people like videos on car valeting and people’s lifestyles that are opposite to their own but who finds the morning of a wannabe middle class mum getting her kids to school entertaining and informative. I have lived that ‘dream’ and it’s quite frankly boring!!

Reactions: 7
Matt apparently has to check what she’s packed for the boys as he’s their stylist! 😱
Kika got harvest mites! Went straight to the vets and Emily told the vet they live on a farm! Em, no Emily you don’t live on a farm! You live next a field! It’s not the same thing 🤣🤣
Lol.

She lives in a shipping container, near a field which has a high chance of welcoming other shipping container type houses soon.

Matt is their stylist ? Why doesn't he pack the suitcases then - just shows how much time they have on their hands: one packs and the other does the quality control. My God, what a crappy life. Everything needs to be perfect for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can't the older two get some of their own clothes packed?! Do her kids enjoy having their matching outfits chosen for them? It's like the bloody Truman show for those kids.

Reactions: 10
Stumbled across her Instagram again!!! Wow this woman need a serious reality check! Can she not read the room. Nothing in her vlogs , insta whatever is helpful, educational it's all look what I have ! !

My money is on one of the boys getting forced into modeling! They boys have no idea of responsibility or the real world!

Completely ridiculous, she told the vet she kind of lives on a farm! LOL! Does she think she lives on some kind of country estate,🤣😆

Serious control issues with the pair of them with the kids outfits not to mention Fraser being seemingly incapable of using a knife and fork! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The free mega cruise in the summer bothered me. It looked amazing, but surely out of reach for most families of 5 in the UK? And now another freebie. Urgh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.