Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched a YT video in a while. But can see from her stories that they've got a new ( lower!) fence at the back.

I assume to allow them to 'take in the view' šŸ˜…šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ā€œTook Kiki pumpkin pickingā€ - sorry donā€™t you have 3 children too? Sheā€™s so cringe itā€™s unreal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow the porch is just ridiculous, what an awful waste of money. Despite all the crap around it all I can ever see is the penis design in the door glass šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ gets me every time

• Haha
As if a brand snob and someone with as much money as Emily would fill her brand new posh ā€œRenoā€ with tat from Primark. Anything to seem relatable though and to cash in from the video views šŸ™„šŸ˜”

I bet she was shuddering when she had to display all her new items for filmingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish Emz would just be authentic. There is no way she'd typically shop for home decor in Primark. It'd stick out like a sore thumb. Fine if you can afford products from elsewhere but don't pretend that's your vibe, taste or price point if it isn't. Most of us like making the best of our homes and for some the price point is Primark. There's nothing wrong with that but what is not fine is Emz pretending she buys from there because her home tours tell us that just isn't true. IMO she's living a lie. Why can't she see that relatability doesn't have to be about financial relatability. Relatability can be about feeling kinship, friendship or shared issues/common ground. Like many here she has a partner, a home to keep clean & tidy and kids. While it is possible to relate with people who have a different income bracket from ourselves we have to meet people on the ground we share and be true to ourselves. The problem is Emz can't relate because she presents herself (IMO anyway) as better than others and lives a ridiculously excessive life. I feel it's a constant brag and swagger fest. There's no problem being well off but can't she look for the common ground rather than pretending she shops at primark for home decor. I think her home reno stuff is a mistake. I think like bacon YTs have a use by date and Emz is one such YTer. She is now reaching for content which is, sadly, as beige and generic as her home. Or at least I think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember when she really shopped in Primark, years ago, and made all those hauls, I really enjoyed watching... She had her home all messy and cluttered with toys, clothes, her kitchen was full of stuff like all regular homes and kitchens are daily. Now her home looks empty, like an magazine home, no soul in it, imo. Sometimes when I watch those vloggers, like Emily or Tiffani Beaston who is renovating her Bay home I wonder how much money do they have my God ... I struggle to buy rug or curtains to brighten my space a little because there is always something more important to pay for, kids, bills, food, clothes... And they, firstly, buy home (a villa) then have money to completely ruin everything and renovate and on top of that buy all expensive furniture and decor like 30 pounds for a pillow.

Crisps and a freddo in that lunch box, but she'll have you think they all come home from school for a chopped apple snack if you believe her YouTube, not to sweet snacks and crisps in her "snack draw".
It's embarrassing enough for a secondary school kid to have an insulated lunch box with his name label in. She smothers them all so much! Mine will only take a take away type tub with lunch in and at best. No need for a label, it will be in their bag all day anyway.

Reactions: 7
Crisps and a freddo in that lunch box, but she'll have you think they all come home from school for a chopped apple snack if you believe her YouTube, not to sweet snacks and crisps in her "snack draw".
It's embarrassing enough for a secondary school kid to have an insulated lunch box with his name label in. She smothers them all so much! Mine will only take a take away type tub with lunch in and at best. No need for a label, it will be in their bag all day anyway.
She really is cringe isn't she. He's 11 not 6. She needs to move on and recognise that otherwise she'll risk fractutring their relationship over time.

Reactions: 3
Ive just been watching a some of emilys old Christmas vlogs, she is a completely different person, she was more chilled and relaxed, the reason i loved her videos! What happened emily!! We want the old u back! Even matt was bearable! What ever happened to his business??

Ive just been watching a some of emilys old Christmas vlogs, she is a completely different person, she was more chilled and relaxed, the reason i loved her videos! What happened emily!! We want the old u back! Even matt was bearable! What ever happened to his business??
I agree! Itā€™s so sad! Sheā€™s been stuck at 778k YouTube subscribers for a while and I reckon if she stuck to her old house sheā€™d be doing a lot better!

Reactions: 1
I don't know why would anyone subscribe to her channel now ... there's nothing to see. two middle aged and boring people spending money on unnecessary and tacky stuff? staying all day at their overpriced house doing ads while their not so little children are at school?

• Heart
I think her subs will go into a steady decline. What has she to offer nowadays ? Sheā€™s neither appealing to ā€œnormalā€ working people, nor is she appealing to younger or middle aged mums, her cleaning videos are crap (I donā€™t need her to show me how to clean - I do a better job myself lol), her Reno videos are a complete turn off (to both those who are renovating themselves or those who would like to but canā€™t financially), sheā€™s managed in 2 odd years to alienate herself from her usual subscribers and potential new ones too ā€¦ not sure whoā€™s managing her but they are pants.

Not watched any of her self-indulgent tit YouTube videos in ages! Saw a pic on Instagramā€¦damn does she need to cut that yellow lank hairā€¦itā€™s horrible!

Reactions: 6
Not watched any of her self-indulgent tit YouTube videos in ages! Saw a pic on Instagramā€¦damn does she need to cut that yellow lank hairā€¦itā€™s horrible!
With all the preening she does in front of a mirror Iā€™m surprised she canā€™t see that. Next sponsored video should be for spec savers !

• Haha
Eh? Sorry to deviate from the topic but since when was it uncool/bad to have an insulated lunch bag?
My 15 yo son has a grey insulated bag and generally has a hot lunch in a thermos (everything else is in metal eco pots with silicone lids). Not once has he said ā€œmum, I MUST take my lunch in a take away container in my school bag (to get all sweaty and leak over my books) because itā€™s not cool to take it in a proper bag. If anything in his school itā€™s cool to have the eco containers. Iā€™ve passed on the name of the brand we use to a few parents now. Theyā€™re named because more than one kid might have the same bagā€¦.
I take my lunch to work in an insulated bag, tooā€¦.but Iā€™m frightfully uncool so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.