Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, you were right! Bespoke storage for water bottles and cling film. Hardly relevant to most of us! Oh, and an entire draw display of herbs and spices, she's not much of a cook I cannot imagine she actually uses curry leaves😆
No words for that deeply unflattering leather pinny she gave us an aff link for. What goes through her mind when choosing outfits?!
Scamily is behind the times. I’ve had a herb and spice drawer for about five years. I pinched the idea from At Home With Nikki on YouTube. Mine looks nicer than Scamily’s too!

Reactions: 2
Yep, you were right! Bespoke storage for water bottles and cling film. Hardly relevant to most of us! Oh, and an entire draw display of herbs and spices, she's not much of a cook I cannot imagine she actually uses curry leaves😆
No words for that deeply unflattering leather pinny she gave us an aff link for. What goes through her mind when choosing outfits?!
Funnily enough…dried curry leaves are a pile of tit. If you can’t get fresh there’s no point in using them at all.

Reactions: 3
God, it is so obvious that neither her youngest or oldest son didn't eat this AD curry, just pretending they eat :LOL:

Reactions: 4
God, it is so obvious that neither her youngest or oldest son didn't eat this AD curry, just pretending they eat :LOL:
You're so right! I rewatched that bit and Fraser is pretending to eat, putting an empty fork up to his mouth. And Jackson not touching it. Ha ha, so fake. Wonder what they had instead when the camera stopped rolling. Probably anything the little darlings desired! 🙄

You're so right! I rewatched that bit and Fraser is pretending to eat, putting an empty fork up to his mouth. And Jackson not touching it. Ha ha, so fake. Wonder what they had instead when the camera stopped rolling. Probably anything the little darlings desired! 🙄
Where is this ad?

I don’t know why she pretends that they eat anything other than nuggets & chips

As for not using devices at the table, you can tell Jackson is not used to sitting still at the table without a device.

It’s all this fakery that makes me dislike her

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else clock the weird sleeping arrangements? They’ve spent all that money on redecorating the boys bedrooms and they all sleep in random rooms? Jackson was in Frasers bed and Fraser was sharing with Caleb? Interesting! Highly doubt Jackson stays in that bed alone so I wonder which of the adults is sharing it with him.
Emily used to be one of my favourite YouTubers to watch, loved their old house and how much more ‘normal’ and relatable she was. It’s a shame they all go this way eventually, money goes to their heads!

Reactions: 13
I rarely watch her vlogs but what is going on with the sleeping arrangements? Think someone else mentioned this. Jackson can be seen in his room getting ready, but then has a story in a diff room and she is editing post his bedtime n his room?! Then the older two are seen sharing a bed when they have separate rooms. Makes no sense! Why the huge house of they all share?!
I also find it weird she puts laundry on at the kids bed time, surely this disturbs their sleep if she then also puts it in the tumble drier so it's fine by her bed time.

The 'tween bedroom' reel 🫣🫣🫣

And a few negative comments on the porch reveal too 🫠🫠

Reactions: 4
Way to be relevant Emily in this economic crisis! People’s mortgage repayments are going up and up, people can’t afford heating and you just show off your OTT designer porch. Honestly what an absolute moron she has become.
Totally irrelevant compared to her earlier days. She really has let money go to her head.
All the money but she still has zero taste. 🙄

Reactions: 16
The porch is not going to look good if she gets the wind and rain we had here yesterday! So American that big display.
She didn't even style it herself, paid someone to do it for her!

Reactions: 5
The porch is not going to look good if she gets the wind and rain we had here yesterday! So American that big display.
She didn't even style it herself, paid someone to do it for her!
It looks bloody awful imo. So over the top, who wants all that clutter in the way of the front door?

Reactions: 3
Well I don't know about anyone else but my porch has a pot of geraniums, my empty veg box (will be collected when they deliver tomorrow!), a pair of wellies (dog walking!) and various leaves and cobwebs!!
It does get swept each week but honestly my son and my grandkids are usually filling porch with footballs, various shoes and boots etc!! You know like a normal family home!!
I can't imagine having all that crap everywhere and isn't their driveway gated so no-one else can see it anyway!!!🤣

It is VERY American. She really is just copying the big ticket US YouTubers I think! It just isn't the same here though, and I don't think she will get their viewing figures!

Reactions: 6
I was searching marsh farm Christmas and her vlog came up. Wow her accent is so different now! She sounded very Essex and now completely different!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.