Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't got room for a swim spa as she put a shipping container extension over most of the garden. Wouldn't be surprised if she got a hot tub, that's def her kind of vibe.
The pic of her and the PT and a few others, they are like identikit stepford wives, all unnaturally blonde hair and white teeth. No individuality at all

Reactions: 7
She hasn't got room for a swim spa as she put a shipping container extension over most of the garden. Wouldn't be surprised if she got a hot tub, that's def her kind of vibe.
The pic of her and the PT and a few others, they are like identikit stepford wives, all unnaturally blonde hair and white teeth. No individuality at all
If she got a hot tub I'd bet she & Hat (oops Mat) won't be maintaining it. I can just picture her getting one then posting hundreds of pictures of her overly-filtered-self in the tub (bubbles in hand naturally) and saying 'the boys love it and it's helping Jackson overcome his fear of water. I mean that's one of the main reasons we got it' Reckon we'd also see the demise of at least three devices after they got submerged?? I reckon the tub would soon be followed by a sauna. If that we're the case let me NEVER see a red-sweaty-hat-wearing Mat emerge from it wearing small trunks 😳 Sorry for putting that image in your heads. Probably all now need to poke out your mind's eye

He was 3 and a half. My youngest is the same age as him. She's swimming pretty well with lessons is a council pool with other children, and she's not had any pool based holidays since before lockdown, as Jackarse has. She's got a bad case of unconscious entitlement blaming lockdown on his ability given the opertunities he's had.

Can someone on here repost the real teanage dirtbag pictures from her FHM article, people need to see it 🤣😍

And pretending she doesn't know what a swim spa is clalled when they have prob planned to have one when they renovate the garden after the house!!!
Why say he was two? Does she think that sounds more impactful? She befuddles me as I feel she must realise he wasn't two? I mean don't you all know what age your children were two years ago or that Covid lockdown was 2020. I can understand people maybe having to think when it was in a few years time but not two years on surely?

Reactions: 9
I think in Jackson’s bday vlog she looks terrible, her face is so plastic looking and shiny then her neck and chest is starting to wrinkle and look older so it looks awful!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If she got a hot tub I'd bet she & Hat (oops Mat) won't be maintaining it. I can just picture her getting one then posting hundreds of pictures of her overly-filtered-self in the tub (bubbles in hand naturally) and saying 'the boys love it and it's helping Jackson overcome his fear of water. I mean that's one of the main reasons we got it' Reckon we'd also see the demise of at least three devices after they got submerged?? I reckon the tub would soon be followed by a sauna. If that we're the case let me NEVER see a red-sweaty-hat-wearing Mat emerge from it wearing small trunks 😳 Sorry for putting that image in your heads. Probably all now need to poke out your mind's eye

Why say he was two? Does she think that sounds more impactful? She befuddles me as I feel she must realise he wasn't two? I mean don't you all know what age your children were two years ago or that Covid lockdown was 2020. I can understand people maybe having to think when it was in a few years time but not two years on surely?
I really think she has no idea how old was he. I've noticed that long time ago. She's just not smart.

Reactions: 2
I really think she has no idea how old was he. I've noticed that long time ago. She's just not smart.
You might be right. Just my opinion but from the little I could bear to watch I find her voice awful, her manner condescending, her smugness irritating, her personality dull, her portrayal of self contrived, her parenting skills wanting and her choice to put her children on all sorts of social media platforms just wrong. Naturally others may disagree but I would hazard a guess most are unlikely to be hanging out here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought this when I saw the photo of her and her friends!! Very stepford Wives. All blonde and botoxed!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wait about the swimming...wasnt there a pic of her with Jackson in the pool saying he feels old enough without the life vest in the pool. It was last year in august! Plus all the hot tubs reels and pics when he is jumping under the water.
Makes you wonder what happened behind the scenes whe 'he suddenly developed fear of water' 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait about the swimming...wasnt there a pic of her with Jackson in the pool saying he feels old enough without the life vest in the pool. It was last year in august! Plus all the hot tubs reels and pics when he is jumping under the water.
Makes you wonder what happened behind the scenes whe 'he suddenly developed fear of water' 😶
The radford family have just got a gifted swim spa and they started with stories about swimming then got the swim spa to ‘help’, it was all set up obviously so wonder if she’s doing the same as I’m sure they have shown Jackson in water many times before 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I used to love watching her down to earth ditl vlogs, does she even do these anymore or is every vlog just about the renovation 🥱.

I am not a fan of the mixed hardware in her new en suite. Black taps by the bath, gold everywhere else. It looks odd, looks like they didn't have stock at the bathroom store, so she had to settle for something else. I also think the bath on the tiled platform looks ridiculous. Slip hazard of note!! It would be so funny if the farmer sold the land and they built flats there overlooking her in the tub.

Reactions: 10
Just when I think she can sink any lower, she’s made a joke about being dumb and not understanding year 4 maths - nothing to be proud and also we all know she’s not exaggerating, she is actually rubbish at maths (not able to work out her child’s age for example)🙈

Reactions: 6
Just when I think she can sink any lower, she’s made a joke about being dumb and not understanding year 4 maths - nothing to be proud and also we all know she’s not exaggerating, she is actually rubbish at maths (not able to work out her child’s age for example)🙈
The AD is ridiculous too. Parents don’t just say oh your homework is too hard let’s get a tutor. It costs money!!! Why doesn’t Emily actually just try and help her kids rather than other people doing it for them!

Reactions: 7
I feel Emzy& Hat sell their children's privacy, highlight their challenges and imo actually may even fabricate stuff about them just so Emzy can extend her greedy, grasping hand out for yet more money. I feel this is really awful and while I have no doubt she & Hat love their children tge boys don't deserve their lives displayed for all to see and comment upon however much the material gain might be. I could never swap my children's privacy for exposure on Youtube or IG & ultimately financial gain. I know I'm not the only one who finds this deeply upsetting & disturbing. Not just with the Norris' but all family channels.

Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking being busy is a day of organising kitchen drawers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a huge kitchen plus pantry. She must have plenty of empty draws so what's the big organisation deal? I'm sure she doesn't have the problem I had this morning of having to take out the tins of beans and a casserole dish to squeeze the slow cooker back in its corner. That's the kind of organisation normal people struggle with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She has a huge kitchen plus pantry. She must have plenty of empty draws so what's the big organisation deal? I'm sure she doesn't have the problem I had this morning of having to take out the tins of beans and a casserole dish to squeeze the slow cooker back in its corner. That's the kind of organisation normal people struggle with.
She probably has a whole separate slow cooker fridge & cupboard somewhere in the shipping container

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she would stop with the Botox and just age gracefully. She’d look nicer without the Botox and Instagram filters.

It'll be trying to make it all ✨ aesthetic ✨ with a million plastic containers and areas for backstock.

Reactions: 3
Yep, you were right! Bespoke storage for water bottles and cling film. Hardly relevant to most of us! Oh, and an entire draw display of herbs and spices, she's not much of a cook I cannot imagine she actually uses curry leaves😆
No words for that deeply unflattering leather pinny she gave us an aff link for. What goes through her mind when choosing outfits?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.