Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her walk in wardrobe is just a long narrow row of white shelves isn't it? Have you seen Erica Davies walk in wardrobe? It is fabulous, raspberry pink with leopard carpet, and lights that come on as you enter. Not everyone's taste, of course, but it has warmth and personality both of which Emily and her home lack.

I reckon she's one of those mums who do the school run with their nose firmly in the air and will only say hello if she thinks you are worthy of her attention. I'd love to know what the school run mums make of her!

Reactions: 6
Hello all, long time lurker first time poster, here to say… please. For the love. Of. God. Stop mentioning “the view” / “taking in the view” 😭 we get it, you love it, but jfc it’s fields and a farm house directly looking into their bedroom… I just can’t 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking at her ‘teenage dirtbag’ photos? Literally raced here 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
The ensuite - another bland colourless room in the same white granite/ marble. BORING!
Also - she is going to get a carpenter to build a dividing wall between dining and lounge areas. Clearly realised the huge open plan doesn't work.
She didn't drag out her FHM pics then 😆

Reactions: 5
I’m terrible, Emily’s teenage dirtbag photo I was thinking umm maybe you could include your semi nude uni spread pics #goingtohell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m terrible, Emily’s teenage dirtbag photo I was thinking umm maybe you could include your semi nude uni spread pics #goingtohell.
Don’t know what she’s trying to portray with those ridiculous tik tok

Have you seen her new tik tok tonight? Sliding toasters is apparently a genius idea cause she can't be bothered to pick it up and move it herself. Show me your entitled without telling me your entitled. I used to really like her. Now she's gone so unrelatable because of her greed.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her new tik tok tonight? Sliding toasters is apparently a genius idea cause she can't be bothered to pick it up and move it herself. Show me your entitled without telling me your entitled. I used to really like her. Now she's gone so unrelatable because of her greed.
Wow what a dick

Jackson was absolutely not 2 when lockdown happened was he??
She can't blame lockdown on her 6(?) year old's fear of water. When they are poolside for multiple weeks of the year on holiday 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jackson was absolutely not 2 when lockdown happened was he??
She can't blame lockdown on her 6(?) year old's fear of water. When they are poolside for multiple weeks of the year on holiday 🙄
He would have been 3 1/2, she’s just making excuses. He doesn’t like the water because she’s made him lazy and he would rather sit at the side with an iPad! They’ve been on loads of holidays during lockdown anyway!

Someone teach her how to count!

Reactions: 12
He was two?!? Give it up Emily, we know you baby Jackson and that’s the reason he isn’t swimming but he would’ve been at least 3.5yrs old in March 2020. Now what’s the reason for him needing a buggy at 6yrs old then, lockdown? Does 9yr old Caleb need one because of lockdown too

Reactions: 9
Can’t take prince Jackson to the local leisure centre has to have a one to one lesson in a posh house by the looks of it

• Haha
She was clearly worried he was behind with swimming as she mentioned that in her story. Agree, he's been near pools ample times in the last couple of years so it can't have been fear. At least he's having some lessons now.
Her "bestie" who's suddenly her ride or die, have we ever seen her with this woman before?!

That was cringe worthy. Jackson wasn’t 2 when lockdown started.

Omg the gushy comments on her teenage dirtbag reel 😂. “You couldn’t possibly be a teenage dirtbag etc”. Maybe she should post some of her magazine shoot pics.

A tik tok shop. What next! At almost 40 years old with no serious career other than to make cringe worthy tik toks and recommend hello fresh and toy brands and cleaning products wouldn’t you be embarrassed? Substance level - negative 17.

Jackson’s birthday vlog. I used to be such a big fan I haven’t watch a video in ages.

ugh. So gross. Turning 6 and a mountain of like 15 presents. Emily is looking so extra plastic and shiny, barbie doll blonde hair extensions down to her waist, what is she thinking! It ages her so so much, she doesn’t look fresh faced she looks like someone who’s just had way too much work done

Fraser was really rough with Kiki the dog too. Not good.

I don’t see good things ahead for them. It’ll all soon implode.

Last edited:
He was 3 and a half. My youngest is the same age as him. She's swimming pretty well with lessons is a council pool with other children, and she's not had any pool based holidays since before lockdown, as Jackarse has. She's got a bad case of unconscious entitlement blaming lockdown on his ability given the opertunities he's had.

Can someone on here repost the real teanage dirtbag pictures from her FHM article, people need to see it 🤣😍

And pretending she doesn't know what a swim spa is clalled when they have prob planned to have one when they renovate the garden after the house!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.